My ex left her coats

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cmiller00000

My ex left her coats

Post by Cmiller00000 »

I won’t go into all the details but me and my ex split and she never grabbed her coats and some other clothes and I’ve not heard from her what do you lot think I should do with them??? Rip them? Cum all over? Messy? Any suggestions
promdresslover

Re: My ex left her coats

Post by promdresslover »

I'd have my way with anything silk or satin. Cum all over the satin linings of her coats and formal dresses. Use anything else as a cum rag to clean up with. Love to see pics of the before and after.

I still have an ex girlfriends' bridesmaids dress from like 2002. I have fucked it so hard, the stains are through the lining and all over the bodice. It's crispy crusty with many love stains after being fucked probably over 100 times. I use it as a cum rag and toss it onto the floor.
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

promdresslover wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:56 pm I'd have my way with anything silk or satin. Cum all over the satin linings of her coats and formal dresses. Use anything else as a cum rag to clean up with. Love to see pics of the before and after.

I still have an ex girlfriends' bridesmaids dress from like 2002. I have fucked it so hard, the stains are through the lining and all over the bodice. It's crispy crusty with many love stains after being fucked probably over 100 times. I use it as a cum rag and toss it onto the floor.
She only left some old crappy tops with the coats I just think I maiswell enjoy them now
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Give those coats all the love you can, spread your seed all over the delicate silky/satin linings.
If she asks for them, leave them in a bin or something the way they are: used whores.
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

promdresslover wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:48 pm Give those coats all the love you can, spread your seed all over the delicate silky/satin linings.
If she asks for them, leave them in a bin or something the way they are: used whores.
Trying to think which first lol
blowby

Post by blowby »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:03 pm I won’t go into all the details but me and my ex split and she never grabbed her coats and some other clothes and I’ve not heard from her what do you lot think I should do with them??? Rip them? Cum all over? Messy? Any suggestions
I'd defiantly fuck them and make a mess in the linings
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

blowby wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:50 pm
Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:03 pm I won’t go into all the details but me and my ex split and she never grabbed her coats and some other clothes and I’ve not heard from her what do you lot think I should do with them??? Rip them? Cum all over? Messy? Any suggestions
I'd defiantly fuck them and make a mess in the linings
There gone now sent them to a onlyfans model to rip and cum on lol