Anyone interested in this?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deepinshine

Anyone interested in this?

Post by deepinshine »

Hey guys, wonder if anyone happen to be interested in pictures/videos about satin-wearing crime victims? Guess would be cool to have a thread of that? What do you guys say?

I am trying to collect some material now, hopefully have enough to share later👍
Willissatin1501

Re: Anyone interested in this?

Post by Willissatin1501 »

I’m not sure if you mean real scenes or acted scenes but I’m sure a majority of us don’t want to associate violence with satin, obviously absolutely no judgement (you do you), don’t mean to sound like a party pooper
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:52 am I’m not sure if you mean real scenes or acted scenes but I’m sure a majority of us don’t want to associate violence with satin, obviously absolutely no judgement (you do you), don’t mean to sound like a party pooper
Thanks for replying~

Don't worry, that is the reason i was asking about this. As so far i haven't come across with anyone who interested in such things.

But no, not real violence, scene from tv series or movies, or perhaps paintings or photos from magazine or whatever media. And nothing about crime scene pictures/videos, more about the atomosphere of what is going to happen instead of seeing what had happen, if i make myself clear?😅

But sure, if as you said most are not into this, then forget about the thread~if anyone happens to like it, contact me through personal message then~👍
StaceyGirl

Post by StaceyGirl »

deepinshine wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:03 pm
Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:52 am I’m not sure if you mean real scenes or acted scenes but I’m sure a majority of us don’t want to associate violence with satin, obviously absolutely no judgement (you do you), don’t mean to sound like a party pooper
Thanks for replying~

Don't worry, that is the reason i was asking about this. As so far i haven't come across with anyone who interested in such things.

But no, not real violence, scene from tv series or movies, or perhaps paintings or photos from magazine or whatever media. And nothing about crime scene pictures/videos, more about the atomosphere of what is going to happen instead of seeing what had happen, if i make myself clear?😅

But sure, if as you said most are not into this, then forget about the thread~if anyone happens to like it, contact me through personal message then~👍
Hi. Sorry for replying on here, can't send PM direct, something to do with me being new, only been a member for 4 months! Would be interested to hear your ideas. Send me a PM if you can.
Thanks