New pjs

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cassandra

Re: New pjs

Post by Cassandra »

SatinDeejay wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:10 pm I tried these on today! They were shiny satin more than I imagined. But the top wasn’t long enough for me so I didn’t get them. Got a nice smirk off the lady showing me into the dressing room through!
Wow well done for doing that. I won't ask what it was like undressing and trying them on in the cubicle. Quite a rush I expect! I'm glad they are shiny but I'm quite tall so would be too short for me as well.

Thanks for the update...the search continues...if you see anything nice let us know x
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:59 am
SatinDeejay wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:10 pm I tried these on today! They were shiny satin more than I imagined. But the top wasn’t long enough for me so I didn’t get them. Got a nice smirk off the lady showing me into the dressing room through!
Wow well done for doing that. I won't ask what it was like undressing and trying them on in the cubicle. Quite a rush I expect! I'm glad they are shiny but I'm quite tall so would be too short for me as well.

Thanks for the update...the search continues...if you see anything nice let us know x
I regularly check ebay and Vinted for nice satin items. If there's something in particular you're looking for I can let you know if I see it.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

LoveMumsSatin wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:00 pm

I regularly check ebay and Vinted for nice satin items. If there's something in particular you're looking for I can let you know if I see it.
Thank you! I'm not looking for any style in particular, just any satin long pjs in a colour that catches my eye. But if I'm size 14 (even better if they are tall size for the extra length, as SatinDeejay eluded to with the Asda ones).

Happy browsing!
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

It was a horny experience. I just wanted to have a wank but I couldn’t as I wasn’t buying them. I used to go in Matalan and try on the nighties in there and I was instantly hard
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

SatinDeejay wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:37 am

It was a horny experience. I just wanted to have a wank but I couldn’t as I wasn’t buying them. I used to go in Matalan and try on the nighties in there and I was instantly hard
I can imagine!!! I would love to do that. I'm sure if you were 'careful' it could be done. Just make sure the camera is rolling to record the experience! :D
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Have you ever been in a shop and wanker in lady’s satin pyjamas?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

No I have never done that I must admit! I might have 'accidentally' seen one or two videos of crossdressers wanking in ladies changing rooms when trying on clothes though. It looks like it would be amazing and incredibly daring. Nobody is ever going to open the curtain on you so it would be pretty safe. The difficult part is getting into the changing room in the first place, That take the guts I think!
galetarget

Post by galetarget »

OLDERGLDSILK2becky.jpg
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

galetarget wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 am OLDERGLDSILK2becky.jpg
Mmm very nice. Xx
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hard in my boo hoo bride pyjamas
Attachments
9AC2DEBA-A65E-49D7-A085-5D37DDB6A24D.jpeg
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

galetarget wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 am OLDERGLDSILK2becky.jpg
What a nice picture ! A few years ago, when I was a student, I was invited to a wedding and at the time most of the women wore pure satin dresses or outfits. It was a feast for the eyes and for excitement.
And at this wedding there was a lady of about forty who wore the same outfit, just with a slightly less sexy and open top. Her buttocks stood out and her body was highlighted. She made me hard all the time. I even had to go jerk off in the toilet. At the time of the dances at night, I could not resist and I invited her to dance. I was 24 at the time if I remember correctly. She asked me if I didn't mind dancing with an older woman and I stammered, I don't know what nonsense... We danced several slows in a row, I had put my hands on her hips and I took the opportunity to move them slightly. It allowed me to enjoy her satin, to touch it on her body and to caress her lightly. I was hard on like crazy and at a moment she stuck against me and she felt the hardness of my cock. And she didn't come off anymore. She gave me a wink and rubbed against my cock, while dancing and me very slightly lowering my hands, which made me even more excited. The dance floor was full and we were in the middle, so no one in particular saw us or paid attention to us. At one point I thought I was going to cum... After 3 or 4 slows, she suddenly left me, winking at me and telling me that I shouldn't be so emotional but it had been nice to dance with me. I went straight to the bathroom to jerk off and I came almost instantly... It's a great memory for me that was reactivated by this photo, thank a lot
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

SatinDeejay wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:20 am Hard in my boo hoo bride pyjamas
Mmm great picture and the pyjamas look lush! It just makes me think of those wonderful mornings when I wake up in satin pyjamas, so hard and ready inside the silky pyjamas bottoms. It is impossible not to touch, and the contrast of the hardness inside the soft silky fabric feels incredible!

Thanks for sharing
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

Got these this week. One of my favourite sets that has featured on MySatin. I've been looking for these for long time. They are far silkier than I thought they would be - makes you realise how good it must feel for the models who wear these. I was going to take more pictures, but accidentally came while moving my cock around and made a bit of a mess :lol: .
SP_Red PJs_1.png
SP_Red PJs_2.png
SP_Red PJs_3.png
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I can see how excited you are. I'm not surprised that happened! They look gorgeous x