"In Fabric" film

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

"In Fabric" film

Post by promdresslover »

Anyone know if the original version where the old man blows his load onto a dress, only to be bought by an unsuspecting customer who thinks the dried jizz stains are a design element, is out there? The version on ShowTime on Demand has it edited out.

If you all haven't seen this film, it's a must for any silk/satin fetish lover. It is based around the premise that this red silk dress is haunted. There is a scene where one of the proprietors of "Dentley and Sopers Trusted Department Store" pleasures himself to a mannequin being bathed, and her hairy pussy has a period. The guy shoots his load onto a dress, which is placed back on the rack. The actual scene of the dress being ejaculated onto and then being bought by a customer was deleted or the film was going to get an "X" rating.
satynowyswiat

Re: "In Fabric" film

Post by satynowyswiat »

Now I wanted too, and searching
Donotuy

Post by Donotuy »

I haven't seen this film, and your description is very intriguing
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

holy shit :lol: :twisted:
Albert40

Post by Albert40 »

With a description like that, it's really hard to resist. Now I also want to watch this film.
xseekerx70

Post by xseekerx70 »

If you liked this, check out "I'm Dangerous Tonight". Its a 1990 film that was re-mastered in 2K and released on Bluray just two months ago and I'm pretty sure is an inspiration for "In Fabric". Similar themes, a red hot silk dress that possesses multiple wearers and amplifies their desires (lust, jealousy, rage).

coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Red satin is so sexy.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

more