General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

Tell your first time satin fetish story

Post by pajamaslover »

How it started? What you wearing ? Maybe we can share the story
deepinshine

Re: Tell your first time satin fetish story

Post by deepinshine »

Well the first time i know i have reaction to satin was very early, when i was 4yr. We were watching a tv series, i still remember it was a home invasion scene, the lady in red satin was stabbed in her belly with a bayonet, as she was moaning with the bayonet inside her satin belly, i got my first erection i remember. From then on everytime I see people wearing satin i have reaction.
The first time i wear satin was years later, when i was 6/7yr i got a light yellow satin vest, it was for winter and quite thick, i love wearing it and use something to stab my tummy, pretending i was the victim in that tv series, the silky touch and pain in my tummy gave me erection everytime~
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

I know I was getting excited by satin nighties and dresses in fashion catalogues from 10 or 11, but my first proper experience was when 13 or 14 and finding a black satin cami top and french knickers in my mother's laundry basket. Not sure what made me try them on but so glad that I did and the arousal and orgasm in them was incredible. 35+ years later I'm still buying, wearing and wanking in satin most times that I get to play.

SFF
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

My satin fetish started with a funny experience with a song from an unusual source. It happened during the movie Beatlejuice and the dinner song, Day-o (Banana Boat Song), in which one of the actresses is wearing a gold shiny jumpsuit. I then imagined what it would feel like to be under that shiny material, whilst feeling her body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4

I can't remember my first experience with satin it's self but one of my first ones was with a satin skirt that my mum had at the time. I put it on a pillow and started to fuck it, which at doing this for a few times, I then cam which was the first time I cam with seamen coming out.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

this gold :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

2 me still deemed sexiest national costume in ASIA

even other great costumes like SARI CHEONGSAM KIMONO HANBOK also lost due 2 its sexy but modesty nature :lol: :lol:

here is sample of modern styles haha
peplummaroon.jpg
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

My first real exposure to satin was when my aunt came over to visit, she was wearing a black fur coat. When she took it off I saw a beautiful satin lining, and a black satin skirt and blouse with black leather gloves. She could be a dominatrix today but I didn't know then. Then later she was sitting and her skirt was high enough to show black garters for her stockings,( we are in the 50s) I thought, how lucky my uncle was. I never forgot that night.I wish I knew then, what I know now.
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Mine was around 12-13 and it came by chance my mum used to always wear satin nightwear and at the time I didn’t think anything of it.

I was in the washing basket looking for football socks (back in the day I could run obviously when grabbing through washing you just put your hand in and grab out as you don’t want to smell somthing bad and I ended up feeling one of my mums nighties a mid length pink one with a Lacey string bit at the top and it felt like so soft, upto this point I never felt a satin item so the feel took me back now I don’t know why but I put it close to my skin at point it wasn’t making an arousal just more a nice sensation. I folded it in half and started rolling it more over my body which again I didn’t know what to think and by chance it got close to down stairs and I had never seen it stand to attention like that I must of only stroked it over a few times and from somone I’d say has a long stamina now it was over within 15 seconds.

Mum probly knew why I did the washing to be helpful until a few years later when she caught me :(
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:27 pm Mine was around 12-13 and it came by chance my mum used to always wear satin nightwear and at the time I didn’t think anything of it.

I was in the washing basket looking for football socks (back in the day I could run obviously when grabbing through washing you just put your hand in and grab out as you don’t want to smell somthing bad and I ended up feeling one of my mums nighties a mid length pink one with a Lacey string bit at the top and it felt like so soft, upto this point I never felt a satin item so the feel took me back now I don’t know why but I put it close to my skin at point it wasn’t making an arousal just more a nice sensation. I folded it in half and started rolling it more over my body which again I didn’t know what to think and by chance it got close to down stairs and I had never seen it stand to attention like that I must of only stroked it over a few times and from somone I’d say has a long stamina now it was over within 15 seconds.

Mum probly knew why I did the washing to be helpful until a few years later when she caught me :(

I had a similar introduction to satin in a sexual manner like yours but I liked the feeling of satin from quite an early age which my parents were aware of but saw no harm in it, until my mum found my collection in my drawer when I was 17 😫 luckily she didn’t stop me or scorn me for it but just said to not let it get out of hand. Hope your mother was understanding - happy to dm about it as I still feel guilt/shame about her finding my collection
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:25 am
Cmiller00000 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:27 pm Mine was around 12-13 and it came by chance my mum used to always wear satin nightwear and at the time I didn’t think anything of it.

I had a similar introduction to satin in a sexual manner like yours but I liked the feeling of satin from quite an early age which my parents were aware of but saw no harm in it, until my mum found my collection in my drawer when I was 17 😫 luckily she didn’t stop me or scorn me for it but just said to not let it get out of hand. Hope your mother was understanding - happy to dm about it as I still feel guilt/shame about her finding my collection
I got a telling off then they had a conversation about it and at that point she binned all her current satin items which I reclaimed from the bin 3 days later on a Friday nights when they all went away for a caravan holiday 😂
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Ouch! At least you saved them! 🤣 my mum had a few nighties that I enjoyed but she sadly binned them when I was in my mid teens so a few years before finding out my secret!
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

Wish I still had some of my mother's satin nighties that I used to wear and wank with in those early days too! So many wickedly fun afternoons and evenings alone in them!
samslide

Post by samslide »

My first time was when I was 16 years old my sister got some sexy underwear for chrismas a camisile and french knickers set made of a cream satin I used to go into my sisters wash basket and take the knickers and wear them in bed then mastetbate in them my sister went to school and both mum and dad worked so I had the hoyse to my self i used to put the knickers in the washing machine and know one was any the wiser
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I had a major nylon slip,silk and satin fetish from quite a young age starting out with my mum's half slips and nighties when I was only about 8 . I had always been fascinated by the look of the shiny silky nylon material when I would see her wearing them and after a dressing up box revelation ( seeing my sister and her friend messing around wearing some of my mums old silky nighties and slips sliding around on a satin beadspread) couldn't resist rubbing myself against and trying one on myself when I saw one laying on her bed one afternoon while I was alone in her room. Wow what an incredible feeling as the silky nylon slid up and down over my body - I touched myself through the silky nylon and just exploded with such an intense dry orgasm there and then. From that day on I loved being alone in the house even for short periods so I could enjoy her silky nighties retrieved from under her pillow and slips from her lingerie drawer and also from the laundry hamper cos they had a lovely feminine perfumed smell when they had been worn. Went from enjoying the silky panties, slips and nighties to eventually my best discovery - her old wedding dress.

Inevitably, cos I started at quite an early time I also got caught by both my mum and sister "playing" in and wearing some of their things over the years. I am also surprised more people dont mention this happening to them more often ??
First time my sister caught me I pretended I was looking for something to wear for a fancy dress halloween event (quite why that would have explained why I wearing a full length satin nightdress and was humping my mums wedding dress draped over the corner of her bed I`m not sure ..! it was just the first thing that came into my head). I used the same fancy dress excuse the first time my mum caught me. I was in my bedroom with one of her satin nighties I had taken from the laundry when she came upstairs and said she had some clean washing to put away. I panicked and just pulled on my dressing gown just before she walked in. Unfortunately the nightie was slightly longer than my dressing gown and she spotted it straight away and asked me if I was wearing her nightie. I said I had been looking for something to use for Haloween (again !) and she told me off and said I shouldnt just take her things from the laundry (I recall she muttered something along the lines of "I wondered where it had gone"). Uber embarrassed at the time !
She never said anything beyond that or any other incidents - it was more of a "i`ll tell you off if I catch you but otherwise I will ignore it",

My ultimate fantasy involved me wearing my mums satin wedding dress and imagining I was having satin sex with a beautiful bridesmaid. I actually sort of got to live out this fantasy because my older sister was a bridesmaid when she was 17 and a week or so later I got the chance to wear her lovely full length powder blue satin gown and hump my mums wedding dress on some pillows on her bed (then did the same thing in reverse, wearing the wedding dress and slippery humping the bridesmaid dress).
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

ssslipery wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:39 pm I had a major nylon slip,silk and satin fetish from quite a young age starting out with my mum's half slips and nighties when I was only about 8 . I had always been fascinated by the look of the shiny silky nylon material when I would see her wearing them and after a dressing up box revelation ( seeing my sister and her friend messing around wearing some of my mums old silky nighties and slips sliding around on a satin beadspread) couldn't resist rubbing myself against and trying one on myself when I saw one laying on her bed one afternoon while I was alone in her room. Wow what an incredible feeling as the silky nylon slid up and down over my body - I touched myself through the silky nylon and just exploded with such an intense dry orgasm there and then. From that day on I loved being alone in the house even for short periods so I could enjoy her silky nighties retrieved from under her pillow and slips from her lingerie drawer and also from the laundry hamper cos they had a lovely feminine perfumed smell when they had been worn. Went from enjoying the silky panties, slips and nighties to eventually my best discovery - her old wedding dress.

Inevitably, cos I started at quite an early time I also got caught by both my mum and sister "playing" in and wearing some of their things over the years. I am also surprised more people dont mention this happening to them more often ??
First time my sister caught me I pretended I was looking for something to wear for a fancy dress halloween event (quite why that would have explained why I wearing a full length satin nightdress and was humping my mums wedding dress draped over the corner of her bed I`m not sure ..! it was just the first thing that came into my head). I used the same fancy dress excuse the first time my mum caught me. I was in my bedroom with one of her satin nighties I had taken from the laundry when she came upstairs and said she had some clean washing to put away. I panicked and just pulled on my dressing gown just before she walked in. Unfortunately the nightie was slightly longer than my dressing gown and she spotted it straight away and asked me if I was wearing her nightie. I said I had been looking for something to use for Haloween (again !) and she told me off and said I shouldnt just take her things from the laundry (I recall she muttered something along the lines of "I wondered where it had gone"). Uber embarrassed at the time !
She never said anything beyond that or any other incidents - it was more of a "i`ll tell you off if I catch you but otherwise I will ignore it",

My ultimate fantasy involved me wearing my mums satin wedding dress and imagining I was having satin sex with a beautiful bridesmaid. I actually sort of got to live out this fantasy because my older sister was a bridesmaid when she was 17 and a week or so later I got the chance to wear her lovely full length powder blue satin gown and hump my mums wedding dress on some pillows on her bed (then did the same thing in reverse, wearing the wedding dress and slippery humping the bridesmaid dress).
Did you make a mess of your mum and sisters dress?
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I tried to be careful when using the wedding dress - for a few years I was still having dry orgasms but when I started to cum I would wear an old half slip I had stashed as a extra layer to "take the hit" or sometimes a nightie from the laundry basket that was going in the wash anyway . Obvs it would still soak through but there were two layers of underskirt / lining under the satin dress as well so it never showed if you looked at the dress. If you checked the lining however, after many years of use that was heavily spunked on !

I did spunk on the train a couple of times when humping it but that had a few marks on it anyway from when it had been worn so not too noticeable.

Same with sisters bridesmaid dress. I remember one of the first times wearing several half slips under that and one of my mums nighties and still left a spunk stain on the silky lining !