Tell your first time satin fetish story

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cmiller00000

Re: Tell your first time satin fetish story

Post by Cmiller00000 »

ssslipery wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:28 am I tried to be careful when using the wedding dress - for a few years I was still having dry orgasms but when I started to cum I would wear an old half slip I had stashed as a extra layer to "take the hit" or sometimes a nightie from the laundry basket that was going in the wash anyway . Obvs it would still soak through but there were two layers of underskirt / lining under the satin dress as well so it never showed if you looked at the dress. If you checked the lining however, after many years of use that was heavily spunked on !

I did spunk on the train a couple of times when humping it but that had a few marks on it anyway from when it had been worn so not too noticeable.

Same with sisters bridesmaid dress. I remember one of the first times wearing several half slips under that and one of my mums nighties and still left a spunk stain on the silky lining !
Sounds epic
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

ssslipery wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:39 pm I had a major nylon slip,silk and satin fetish from quite a young age starting out with my mum's half slips and nighties when I was only about 8 . I had always been fascinated by the look of the shiny silky nylon material when I would see her wearing them and after a dressing up box revelation ( seeing my sister and her friend messing around wearing some of my mums old silky nighties and slips sliding around on a satin beadspread) couldn't resist rubbing myself against and trying one on myself when I saw one laying on her bed one afternoon while I was alone in her room. Wow what an incredible feeling as the silky nylon slid up and down over my body - I touched myself through the silky nylon and just exploded with such an intense dry orgasm there and then. From that day on I loved being alone in the house even for short periods so I could enjoy her silky nighties retrieved from under her pillow and slips from her lingerie drawer and also from the laundry hamper cos they had a lovely feminine perfumed smell when they had been worn. Went from enjoying the silky panties, slips and nighties to eventually my best discovery - her old wedding dress.

Inevitably, cos I started at quite an early time I also got caught by both my mum and sister "playing" in and wearing some of their things over the years. I am also surprised more people dont mention this happening to them more often ??
First time my sister caught me I pretended I was looking for something to wear for a fancy dress halloween event (quite why that would have explained why I wearing a full length satin nightdress and was humping my mums wedding dress draped over the corner of her bed I`m not sure ..! it was just the first thing that came into my head). I used the same fancy dress excuse the first time my mum caught me. I was in my bedroom with one of her satin nighties I had taken from the laundry when she came upstairs and said she had some clean washing to put away. I panicked and just pulled on my dressing gown just before she walked in. Unfortunately the nightie was slightly longer than my dressing gown and she spotted it straight away and asked me if I was wearing her nightie. I said I had been looking for something to use for Haloween (again !) and she told me off and said I shouldnt just take her things from the laundry (I recall she muttered something along the lines of "I wondered where it had gone"). Uber embarrassed at the time !
She never said anything beyond that or any other incidents - it was more of a "i`ll tell you off if I catch you but otherwise I will ignore it",

My ultimate fantasy involved me wearing my mums satin wedding dress and imagining I was having satin sex with a beautiful bridesmaid. I actually sort of got to live out this fantasy because my older sister was a bridesmaid when she was 17 and a week or so later I got the chance to wear her lovely full length powder blue satin gown and hump my mums wedding dress on some pillows on her bed (then did the same thing in reverse, wearing the wedding dress and slippery humping the bridesmaid dress).
You jogged my memory about getting caught in the act! One time when I was in my early teens I had my mum’s red nightie on my bed with a pillow inside humping it, my eldest sister knocked on the door for whatever reason and I shouted “Don’t come in I’m getting changed!” And she proceeds to open the door and managed to stop her opening it any further but for a split second she must of saw through the 2 inch gap what I had on my bed. To this day I’m still not sure if she saw it or not.
werdwerq

Post by werdwerq »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 am
ssslipery wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:39 pm I had a major nylon slip,silk and satin fetish from quite a young age starting out with my mum's half slips and nighties when I was only about 8 . I had always been fascinated by the look of the shiny silky nylon material when I would see her wearing them and after a dressing up box revelation ( seeing my sister and her friend messing around wearing some of my mums old silky nighties and slips sliding around on a satin beadspread) couldn't resist rubbing myself against and trying one on myself when I saw one laying on her bed one afternoon while I was alone in her room. Wow what an incredible feeling as the silky nylon slid up and down over my body - I touched myself through the silky nylon and just exploded with such an intense dry orgasm there and then. From that day on I loved being alone in the house even for short periods so I could enjoy her silky nighties retrieved from under her pillow and slips from her lingerie drawer and also from the laundry hamper cos they had a lovely feminine perfumed smell when they had been worn. Went from enjoying the silky panties, slips and nighties to eventually my best discovery - her old wedding dress.

Inevitably, cos I started at quite an early time I also got caught by both my mum and sister "playing" in and wearing some of their things over the years. I am also surprised more people dont mention this happening to them more often ??
First time my sister caught me I pretended I was looking for something to wear for a fancy dress halloween event (quite why that would have explained why I wearing a full length satin nightdress and was humping my mums wedding dress draped over the corner of her bed I`m not sure ..! it was just the first thing that came into my head). I used the same fancy dress excuse the first time my mum caught me. I was in my bedroom with one of her satin nighties I had taken from the laundry when she came upstairs and said she had some clean washing to put away. I panicked and just pulled on my dressing gown just before she walked in. Unfortunately the nightie was slightly longer than my dressing gown and she spotted it straight away and asked me if I was wearing her nightie. I said I had been looking for something to use for Haloween (again !) and she told me off and said I shouldnt just take her things from the laundry (I recall she muttered something along the lines of "I wondered where it had gone"). Uber embarrassed at the time !
She never said anything beyond that or any other incidents - it was more of a "i`ll tell you off if I catch you but otherwise I will ignore it",

My ultimate fantasy involved me wearing my mums satin wedding dress and imagining I was having satin sex with a beautiful bridesmaid. I actually sort of got to live out this fantasy because my older sister was a bridesmaid when she was 17 and a week or so later I got the chance to wear her lovely full length powder blue satin gown and hump my mums wedding dress on some pillows on her bed (then did the same thing in reverse, wearing the wedding dress and slippery humping the bridesmaid dress).
You jogged my memory about getting caught in the act! One time when I was in my early teens I had my mum’s red nightie on my bed with a pillow inside humping it, my eldest sister knocked on the door for whatever reason and I shouted “Don’t come in I’m getting changed!” And she proceeds to open the door and managed to stop her opening it any further but for a split second she must of saw through the 2 inch gap what I had on my bed. To this day I’m still not sure if she saw it or not.
Your mother suspected your red nightie secret ? How began the affair with mum’s red nightie ? Tell your story.
Nylonlust

Post by Nylonlust »

satinfurfun wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:54 am I know I was getting excited by satin nighties and dresses in fashion catalogues from 10 or 11, but my first proper experience was when 13 or 14 and finding a black satin cami top and french knickers in my mother's laundry basket. Not sure what made me try them on but so glad that I did and the arousal and orgasm in them was incredible. 35+ years later I'm still buying, wearing and wanking in satin most times that I get to play.

SFF
Your story brings back memories of my first time fetish to satin and nylon, especially silky slips. My Mums best friend was the trigger to my fetish. As a young boy aged between 9 and 11 I was fascinated by view of this shiny silky lace material that came into view through the split in her skirt or the hem if she moved position a certain way. This was very arousing and need to now more. Later on I did find her shopping catalogues and would flick straight through to the lingerie pages and would rip the pages out for my own satisfaction. A year had passed I was started to become more daring, I was fascinated by her and her choice of nylon slips I would catch a glimpse of. One afternoon I was sitting her living room with family and friends and everyone wanted to pop out to take the dog for a walk I made a cunning plan that I wanted to finish watch a TV programme and they agreed and said they would be back in 20 minutes or so. It worked finally had the house to myself even for a short period to find her underwear draw. I quickly checked they were off down the road and quickly raced upstairs to her bedroom. My heart was beating so fast and I was shaking. My erection was hard even before I opened a draw. I found the right draw and slid my hand in, it was like a instant orgasm feeling the soft silky material gliding through my hand. I quickly pulled out the red silky half slip from the top and pulled my pants down. I began to brush this silky satin slip over my now throbbing cock which caused me to explode my load all over her dressing table. Quickly I cleaned up the dressing table and checked the silky for no cum stains and folded back in draw. Quickly checked another draw which I found a selection of panties which I discovered she had the same great taste in some very sexy silky pink French knickers. I ran back downstairs to the same position before they got back. As they came back in she said to me did you enjoy your programme replied yes, but secretly thinking I enjoyed more feeling and wanking off to her inner most secret sexy underwear. :evil: :evil:
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

My first experience was when I was around 16, my best friends sister used to wear this baby pink nightie and a nice silk pyjama set when I went round. I used to love seeing her walking around the house wearing them.

One day I was at their house and was alone for a short period. I snook into the sisters bedroom and took the nightie out of her drawer. I managed to take it home to ‘borrow’ it for a while. When I got home I went straight upstairs and put her nightie on. I had the most amazing wanks in this nightie.

I still see the sister now almost 15 years later, and I just have the urge to take her home and fuck her im some sexy silky pyjamas
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

I must have been around 13 or 14 yrs old. At first I started to notice polyester shiny tracksuits that a lot of kids my age were wearing in those times. It was very sudden, like someone turned a light bulb on. I bought myself some track suits and loved the soft feeling and shiny look. Then I started to notice women on TV shows and movies wearing satin and it would really turn me on. I especially remember a show called "Blind Date". A contestant was wearing a long supershiny dress. She was so incredibly sexy. There was some clothing dept store brochures in the house around that time too. I would always be fixated on the lingerie section (like most boys that age). One day I was with my family shopping in a local dept store and we wandered past the lingerie section. I looked in and briefly spotted a long black satin chemise. I couldn't stop thinking about it all week and dreamed about how amazing it would be to wear it. So one day after school I plucked up the courage to go get it. I asked my dad for the money telling him I needed to get something for school... I was super nervous going into the store, it was local so I could easily have been spotted by someone I know. My knees were trembling as I picked the gorgeous long chemise off the rail and made my way to the counter. I think I may have actually ran home! We were quite the social family so there wasn't much privacy in the house. I went into the bathroom as it was the only room with a lock. I took my clothes off, took the soft chemise out of the bag and slipped it on. I was such a sensual feeling. There wasn't a full length mirror in the bathroom so I couldn't really see how it looked. I took it back off, put my clothes on and hid it under my bed. As I didn't have a lock on my room I waited until 1am when everyone was asleep. I turned the light on in my room, took my clothes off, grabbed the bag from under the bed and this time completely naked slipped the chemise on. Wow, this time I was able to see myself in a full length mirror. I was shocked how good I actually looked and how it suited me. I got a massive boner and started to rub myself. I slowly crept into bed with my belly facing down. I started to slide up and down the mattress. After a couple of mins I could feel an orgasm coming. I started to slide faster and harder then blew a massive load all over the inside of the chemise.
After that night I started to buy and collect satin items here and there. My sister also had some items from time to time I would try on (her red prom dress was the highlight). So 20 years later I have my femme clothes collection and go out about twice per month in full make up, wig etc. Silk satin will always be my favourite.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Marylin Monroe in gentlemans prefer blondes was an early moment for me.wheb I was blown away But just by pure accident when I was in my early teens I had no clean underwear left and just I slipped on my unlined 80s shiny football shorts and I remember how awesome it felt and looked. I dont know why it felt rather taboo too....suppose it still is for guys! So it started from there....and grew and grew over the years. I still wear satin shorts but just about everything else now too!❤️
Attachments
dc7112a4cadc6818f21a5eda569c4444.jpg
Silkking

Post by Silkking »

I’ve always had a major silk /satin kink as far back as I can remember! Growing up in the sixties, girls and ladies all wore skirts and dresses, usually slips and from teenagers to adults, stockings too! - so there was a lot of opportunities to catch glimpses of some satin slips, panties and stocking tops! In school in kindergarten we had to lie down on rugs for naps after lunch. I always positioned myself behind a girl who was wearing a short dress so I could spend my nap looking up her skirt. Then I learned to lay right in front of the teachers desk during nap time and look under her desk to enjoy her slip, stockings and panties. Over the years I got lots of upskirt views in school of girls and teachers and girls on the bus. When mother invited her ladies social club over for tea or cards, I would get my toy trucks out and play on the floor near the table and had no trouble seeing up a lot of dresses and plenty of vintage sixties silk! I remember as a young boy, my college age-cousin coming to our house to visit with my mother. She was wearing a purple sixties style mini-skirt and as they sat and talked at the kitchen table about her boyfriend problems at school I played on the floor with my truck staring up her skirt at her white panties under her panty hose. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a satin slip or a pair of silky panties to stroke with! Once, when I was about 11, I woke up early and came down stairs one Sat. morning to go to the bathroom. My mother was in the kitchen and she said, “It’s too early for you to be up, go back to bed! You can just go get in my bed if you want.” I couldn’t believe my luck! I slipped into her bedroom and shut the door and spent the next hour going through her lingerie drawer, lying in her bed and stroking my cock with her peach satin and white lace half slip. I had not reached full puberty yet and had not cum in any satin yet. I pulled that “up too early” trick on many more Sat. mornings. Mom always said, “just go get in my bed”…and I never got caught. Good thing she never barged in there because sometimes I’d have her stockings and a slip and panties on. One day I was stroking and …. Before I knew what was happening I shot my first load of cum into that peach slip! I was terrified about what I was going to do now! But I was also deeply hooked on satin! So I just decided to take that slip and hide it in my room in the back of my closet in a plastic bag. I came on the slip so many times before I left home at 18.