Satin Is For Men To Wear, Also...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinesque

Re: Satin Is For Men To Wear, Also...

Post by Satinesque »

Living without Satin and/or Silk would be dry and dull...fabulous pics, Tom!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

BVZ 2022 01.jpg
BVZ 2022 02.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Some of you guys are probably thinking about getting some Satin shirts, and trying your hand at going out in them. I've had a lot of messages about doing it! It takes everybody a long, long time to pluck up the courage-it certainly took me a long time and I started wearing them just after leaving school, and BOY............are Satin shirts sexual magnets, when people see them!
:
BVZ 2022 04.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 05.jpg
:
Treat yourselves, guys...stop denying yourself the pleasure you have every right to indulge in! :D
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
You guys KNOW you want to wear shirts and briefs like these, and you have every right to enjoy them...it's almost an inalienable right, for Satin loving men! Go ahead, and treat yourselves! :D :D :D
:
:
BVZ 2022 07c.jpg
BVZ 2022 07d.jpg
BVZ 2022 07e.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I'll have to be buying myself some new goodies!
:
BVZ 2022 16.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 08.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 11.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

:lol: keep goin :twisted:

in reference to JCVD double impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn3lf_0Efcg
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

The odd thing about real silk is, to me, that...I've had the real thing and I found then a trifle boring, to be honest! Within an hour of turning in, for the night, I'd get out of bed, swap the silk ones for the Satin briefs and I was a lot happier with them. I've boxed away my silk ones and they're likely to be put away, forever. I've also got some silk shirts and, again, I'm bored by them/it. I take those off and put a Satin shirt on, every time I try the comparison. It's just a taste thing, in the end, I suppose! :)
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

I ve now bexome way more confident wearing my mens satin clothing in public. I started carefully about 15 years ago wearing only Black satin bombers and black satin shirt under a jacket , but nowadays mens satin is more mainstream . You only need to look at whats avaliable at BOOHOO and ASOS these days.
I realised people dont really care too much what others wear nowadays. Anything goes. At least here in New Zealand.
I now wear a multitude of coloured satin shirts out in public , light pink, green, blue , burgandy and often get nice compliments .
I also started wearing mens satin trousers, which can be dressed down wirh a pair of white sneakers and nice clean cut tee shirt in white or black. Satin trousers dont have to be kept for just formal occasions. I experiemented with cokour, started off with just Black satin trousers for a while, but now wear blue, bronze and green satin trousers. Paired with a black coat and white tee shirt and white sneakers it can be a uniqye looking outfit for us guys. GIVE IT A GO , WEAR MALE SATIN GEAR IN PUBLIC. The response will surprise you !!
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

One further point I would make about wearing satin in public for a guy, if youre starting out , and a bit self consious, I would suggest just wear ONE piece of satin clothing at a time, e.g a satin shirt with chinos or black jeans, dont OVER SATIN yourself by wearing a satin shirt with satin trousers and satin bomber all in one go , unless you especially want to do that. Start off gradually if youre a bit nervous. In time you ll be more confident. 😁
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

SatinBoy...

Excellent post! I think you guys will be so grateful, once they try their hand and go out in Satin clothes. It does take confidence, and some courage, at first, but it's a fantastic feeling when persevered with. The compliments are like hail stones, when they start coming in, too. When they see YOU in Satin (for example) shirts, you'll've just given THEM more confidence to do the same. Running in beautiful scarlet Satin shorts is another gorgeous outlet of your love for Satin, and that will get you plenty of very nice attention, also.

Stefan R.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
BVZ 2022 01a.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 01b.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 01c.jpg
:
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

You guys should give serious consideration to wearing Satin shirts, or shorts, when you're out and about. Until you start, you'll never feel the true and wonderful "burn" in the groin that it gives, when you know somebody is looking right at it, whether it's a Satin shirt, or you running in Satin shorts. One day, you'll truly thank me for encouraging you! You're going to have a real blast! :D
:
:
BVZ 2022 05a.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 05b.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 05c.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
Don't deny yourselves the erotic delight of wearing men's Satin gear, fellers...you're being unfair to yourselves!
:
BVZ 2022 5e.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 5f.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 5g.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
Have any of you started trying your hand at wearing Satin, outdoors? If you're too shy to post about it, tell me in a private message. I hope more guys get started on Satin wearing. You folks shouldn't deprive yourself of the gorgeous experience and compliments.
:
BVZ 2022 5i.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 5j.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 09d.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
I'm almost out of new ones. I'll take some more, next year.: