Satin Is For Men To Wear, Also...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinesque

Re: Satin Is For Men To Wear, Also...

Post by Satinesque »

:
LAST THREE PICTURES! I'll have to just take some more and aim for greater variety, also!
:
BVZ 2022 15a.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 15b .jpg
:
BVZ 2022 15c.jpg
I'll take some more, during Winter.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

Satinesque wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:08 pm :
Have any of you started trying your hand at wearing Satin, outdoors? If you're too shy to post about it, tell me in a private message. I hope more guys get started on Satin wearing. You folks shouldn't deprive yourself of the gorgeous experience and compliments.
:oh definately. My first experience of wearing satin outdoors was satin bombers, around 1999. I picked a black one, then added other colours, blue, green as time went by . My first satin shirt was of course BLACK, long sleeved. I then became more confident and added new colours. I now almost always wear short sleeve satin shirts of varying colours althrough summer whenever I go out in the evening, talking, chocolate, black, maroon, cream, patterned etc. I always wanted to wear some mens satin trousers out in public, but was hard to find them until ASOS brought them out. My first pair was black satin and amazing to wear. I ve since added blue, bronze, green and maroon, which I had custom made after I bought the acetate satin. Its great to ne able to wear mens satin clothing in public and everyone just treats it like routine, or at best they will pass a nice comment about my satin jacket or satin shirt, because deep down they love it too!
BVZ 2022 5i.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 5j.jpg
:
BVZ 2022 09d.jpg
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Huge numbers of guys, out there, desperately wish they could wear Satin shirts and jackets, but they're too afraid of mockery or backstabbing, about it, later. That's not entirely without foundation, though, because the reluctance has become a tendency toward think of men in Satin clothing as being less than manly. I just wear them, and damn the rest of the world, if they can't take it. Most of them want to do it, also...no mistake. Some of those who thought I was odd, for wearing Satin shirts, later came to me, confessed that they'd like to, also, and went on to do just that.

Very often, it's a woman who pulls the car over, and begs me to tell her where I get them from. Many times, people in pulled over cars do the ordering of the Satin shirts right there, ON THE SPOT! I've even heard the woman in the car tell her feller things like, "You're having one - get used to it!" Between us all Satin shirters, I think we can spark a trend - especially while out at night!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

This looks set to be the coldest Winter on my personal record. I'd love to get working on some new Satin shots, but this freezing cold is putting me off. Heating, when you're only partially clothed, is never enough. Maybe, I'm just a Scrooge on heating bills! Who can say? I've been getting a lot of message from guys who are members, here, and members in several other areas of the Net, and the messages are asking me to put up a load more photographs. You have to admire their keenness, but I'm just waiting for a bit of a break in the Siberian weenie-shrivelling coldness, and I'll be right on it.

Anybody else's testicles seem likely to drop off, in this cold? Sheeeeeesh!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I love the guys on sites like this. I've been getting a lot more messages from guys who want me to take a lot more photographs and upload them to this thread. Some of them messaged me on other sites/forums, because they recognised my username, here. To those guys...I promise I'll be doing lots more shots, when the WARMER WEATHER comes along. It's been a lot of fun, too, I have to admit.

The sense of humour of the guys, here, is excellent.
I've noticed that with so many site/forums similar to this one.

By-the-way, "Neddy" (from wherever)...I can't accept your MARRIAGE PROPOSAL, but I'm flattered that you asked me! :oops:
"Slippery, When Dry!"
satinbear

Post by satinbear »

There's a few of us gay and bisexual men on this website and we enjoy seeing men wearing satin! And for many of us gay men, wearing satin has a more masculine appeal that accentuates the sensuality of men. Yet some of the enjoyment is similar to straight men in the sense of satin's smoothness, shine, luxurious feeling. I don't know your orientation, but your photos are a turn on to gay men with a satin fetish. I'd take it as a nice compliment if nothing else.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

satinbear wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:24 am There's a few of us gay and bisexual men on this website and we enjoy seeing men wearing satin! And for many of us gay men, wearing satin has a more masculine appeal that accentuates the sensuality of men. Yet some of the enjoyment is similar to straight men in the sense of satin's smoothness, shine, luxurious feeling. I don't know your orientation, but your photos are a turn on to gay men with a satin fetish. I'd take it as a nice compliment if nothing else.
That's a fantastic post, SB! I always take it as a compliment, believe me! The best part of your post was, "...your photos are a turn on to gay men with a satin fetish." I most assuredly do take it as a compliment and that's made me determined to do more shots. I'll buy a few new goodies to wear, also, I think. Thanks, for what you've said, here.

Excellent post, SB! :D
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I happily apologise if I've already uploaded these. I just found them on a downstairs drive and it was easier to upload them than it seemed it would be to go through all the previous ones, in this thread. Pardon me, if I got it wrong!
:
: The first one is the real silk pair, made for me by a dear, now departed, friend!
:
_____BVZ 2022 XXXXX 13D.jpg
:
_____IMG_0183b XXXXX WALLc.jpg
:
LAST 02 XXXXX SEPIA_jpg.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
Another couple from a USB stick, lying around...
:
P1010697-c.jpg
:
P1010668.JPG
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I like black-and-white shots (greyscale), when there's not enough colour in a picture to demand that it stays in. So, black-and-white, it is.
:
YES OLD SETS 01cBW.jpg
:
YES OLD SETS 05.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
I've a few more photos, done recently! I hope you folks like them!
:
01a NEXT UPLOADS 26.jpg
:
01c NEXT UPLOADS 12.jpg
:
01b NEXT UPLOADS 21.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
04a NEXT UPLOADS.jpg
:
04b NEXT UPLOADS.jpg
:
04c NEXT UPLOADS.jpg
:
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
06d NEXT UPLOADS 11.jpg
:
z_04c 02c NEXT UPLOADS 30.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
I apologise if I'm uploading repeats, from time to time...I'm always trying to do 5 things at once, and it's a lot easier, during those times, to make dumb mistakes...

:
Candidate 1.jpg
:
Candidate 2.JPG
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

:
I hope you guys aren't getting bored with these.
:
00003 NEXT UPLOADS 18a.jpg
:
00002 NEXT UPLOADS 18c.jpg
:
:
00001 NEXT UPLOADS 18b.jpg
"Slippery, When Dry!"