Satin Slips, nighties and panties?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalfun

Satin Slips, nighties and panties?

Post by Bridalfun »

Hello satin fans.

Just been out to my favourite Charity Shop staffed exclusively by "old dears". Not only did I find a lovely sky blue full length satin nightie, extra large with lace trimmings, but also a full length 2 piece red satin nightgown with a dressing gown robe both at £4.00 each.

Also found they are now selling lingerie including satin panties but at £5.00 a pair for used satin panties of the large size.

Churlish not to, I bought the 2 nighties and 2 x silky "granny pants". Shall I wear them whilst wanking all over the satin nighties? About to lay them out and spray over them..........

Failing which any thoughts on the surplus saton panties?

BRIDALFUN
feelsatin

Re: Satin Slips, nighties and panties?

Post by feelsatin »

Thanks for the great idea. First stop tomorrow the charity shop. Getting hard just thinking of the old dears serving me my purchases mmmm!
removed

Post by removed »

you cant beat having a rummage through a charity shop, there are alot of good ones in aberdeen that are very cheap! i got a 100% silk knee length black and gold pearce fionda dress for £1.50 a few years ago and it still had the price tag on from debenhams costing £120 new :D bargains to be had at charity shops indeed, those "old dears" dont have a clue about what things are worth :lol:
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

I love going into charity shops I cant resist touching the silky items and imagining who donated them :) I have also purchased many items I generally go home after my visits and fantasise about my next door neighbour whilst I am dressed up in the clothes that I bought . She used to work in a charity shop :)
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

satinjack wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:36 pm I love going into charity shops I cant resist touching the silky items and imagining who donated them :) I have also purchased many items I generally go home after my visits and fantasise about my next door neighbour whilst I am dressed up in the clothes that I bought . She used to work in a charity shop :)
I cant believe I used to be embarrassed to buy clothes from the charity shop now I don't care what people think of me lol the way I see it is Im not doing any harm to anyone :)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Before Ebay I bought all of my satin gowns and satin lined coats at charity shops. One of my best finds was a vintage 1940's satin bridal gown.
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

coatfun wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:18 pm Before Ebay I bought all of my satin gowns and satin lined coats at charity shops. One of my best finds was a vintage 1940's satin bridal gown.
Any pics of the bridal gown
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

coatfun wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:18 pm Before Ebay I bought all of my satin gowns and satin lined coats at charity shops. One of my best finds was a vintage 1940's satin bridal gown.
Any pics of the gown
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I have loved this gown for 20 years. The best charity shop find ever.
Attachments
satin3_cr.jpg
satin2.jpg
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

coatfun wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:19 am I have loved this gown for 20 years. The best charity shop find ever.
Very nice. Would love to see more.
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

coatfun wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:19 am I have loved this gown for 20 years. The best charity shop find ever.
Would love to wear that beauty and have a great time :)
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

My all time favourite wedding gown original pic from coatfun.
Would love to fuck the bow on this beauty
Attachments
s-l1600tttttttttttttttt.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

There's not a satin lover anywhere that could last over 5 minutes naked with those wedding gowns.