General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Leelfc6980

Hey new here, what would you do to her, lots to come

Post by Leelfc6980 »

802DD5B5-4A30-4A2E-9023-F26F3025063E.jpeg
deepinshine

Re: Hey new here, what would you do to her, lots to come

Post by deepinshine »

Leelfc6980 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:04 am 802DD5B5-4A30-4A2E-9023-F26F3025063E.jpeg
Hello~welcome~! :D

Well i dont know your relation with this lady so sorry for any possible offensive/uncomfortable contents to you or to this lovely lady. i just express what has immidietly popped up in my head~

I would loose the satin tie on her dress and use that to tie her up loosly by her elbow from behind, just to limit her arms moving, as long as her hands could barely reach her tummy. then kissing while using my finger to stab her tummy, slowly moving in, add power gradually, until she starts to feel hurt, stay there for a while no matter how she protest.
when i am satisfied with the first stage, turn to her back, use the biggest possible dildo vibrator(that she could take without any injury happen), gently glides it in till she takes it all, hold it there steadily. then i would make her sit on my lap, turn on the vibrator, and enjoy the silky feeling on her belly/tummy as well as her reaction over the vibrating, with occasional press/stab in her tummy with my finger for sure~
before she reaches orgasm, keep the vibrator on, lie her down, then glide my hard burning rod gently into her front passage. I insist on her watching the whole process of me moving into her tummy till my rod goes all the way in. besides the moves, I would occasionaly stop when reach the bottom, and press her satin tummy, hopefully the top of my rod, the tip of vibrator and my pressing point could reach/squeeze each other occasionally.
finally, the orgasm. if she get it first, then i would hold my rod as well as the vibrator deepest inside her while pressing hard into her tummy till it is over. then she could choose to have more rounds or stop here.
if i cum first, then i would continue the third stage afterwhich till she reach hers.
in both conditions I insist cumming deep inside here.
finally some cuddling, kissing or anything she feels comfortable with as afterplay.
Leelfc6980

Post by Leelfc6980 »

Hi it’s my wife nice story !
Leelfc6980

Post by Leelfc6980 »

U
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Leelfc6980 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:22 pm Hi it’s my wife nice story !
thanks~
you are the lucky one~your wife is willing to participate in your satin passion~~~! :D
is she a satin fan too? or she is just doing ot for you?
Leelfc6980

Post by Leelfc6980 »

0002EBA4-8394-4329-A914-71FFD461E091.jpeg
Donotuy

Post by Donotuy »

deepinshine wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:21 am
Leelfc6980 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:04 am 802DD5B5-4A30-4A2E-9023-F26F3025063E.jpeg
Hello~welcome~! :D

Well i dont know your relation with this lady so sorry for any possible offensive/uncomfortable contents to you or to this lovely lady. i just express what has immidietly popped up in my head~

I would loose the satin tie on her dress and use that to tie her up loosly by her elbow from behind, just to limit her arms moving, as long as her hands could barely reach her tummy. then kissing while using my finger to stab her tummy, slowly moving in, add power gradually, until she starts to feel hurt, stay there for a while no matter how she protest.
when i am satisfied with the first stage, turn to her back, use the biggest possible dildo vibrator(that she could take without any injury happen), gently glides it in till she takes it all, hold it there steadily. then i would make her sit on my lap, turn on the vibrator, and enjoy the silky feeling on her belly/tummy as well as her reaction over the vibrating, with occasional press/stab in her tummy with my finger for sure~
before she reaches orgasm, keep the vibrator on, lie her down, then glide my hard burning rod gently into her front passage. I insist on her watching the whole process of me moving into her tummy till my rod goes all the way in. besides the moves, I would occasionaly stop when reach the bottom, and press her satin tummy, hopefully the top of my rod, the tip of vibrator and my pressing point could reach/squeeze each other occasionally.
finally, the orgasm. if she get it first, then i would hold my rod as well as the vibrator deepest inside her while pressing hard into her tummy till it is over. then she could choose to have more rounds or stop here.
if i cum first, then i would continue the third stage afterwhich till she reach hers.
in both conditions I insist cumming deep inside here.
finally some cuddling, kissing or anything she feels comfortable with as afterplay.
What a good hot description! Very interested in trying it :)
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I see no picture...just "802DD5B5-4A30-4A2E-9023-F26F3025063E.jpeg". Where's the pictue?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

:lol: haha cool :lol: