A problem with the satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinloverr

A problem with the satin

Post by satinloverr »

Hi guys, hope you are doing well. For information I am new in this forum and I could see that here we talk about everything related to satin. I have to say that satin has a very big influence on me, I don't know why. When I see satin I automatically get excited. I don't know why. Especially when for example I see a girl dressed in a satin dress or blouse.
At first I thought I was the only one like that. And I did some research until I discovered this forum.
Does this happen to you too?
satinsmooth

Re: A problem with the satin

Post by satinsmooth »

Not sure how old you are now but it does seem in life with a lot of 'lIkes' that we have begin around the early teens.

You need to think back to what was your first experience with satin, how it made you feel and what age you were, we are told that this period of our lives shapes the way we think and feel going forward and if you had an encounter with satin you touched or saw that made you feel in a very particular way, or you felt very thrilled or excited by it for some reason coupled with feelings of guilt for some reason as you feel that although it made you feel excited or thrilled, you should actually not be feeling this way about it.

Usually it might be something that was in the household at an early age, possibly a garment or attire your mum or sister had, a robe, a shirt or skirt, the way it shone, the way it moved when it was worn, you wanted to touch it, glide your fingers over it, revel in how it made you feel but didn't know why, it made you feel differently inside, butterflies in the stomach, it made your heart beat a little faster, but yet it also made you feel a bit guilty as this was satin, a woman's material, a feminine material, you shouldn't really be this way when you see or touch it. But yet it does.

Think back to your first instance, your first encounter and how it made you feel and importantly your age and that was probably the defining moment.

Hope that helps

G.
Satinsue

Post by Satinsue »

My first encounter with satin was back in the 70's. I was going through a music magazine and there was a feature on David Bowie around the Ziggy Stardust period. There were pictures of him dressed in a japanese style white satin outfit. That was a lightbulb moment for me. Looking at those pictures I felt a rush of excitement. I wasn't sure why? But it changed my life to the extent whenever I see anyone dressed in a satin blouse, skirt or dress I get aroused. Of course since those early days, my passion for satin has taken many forms. Wearing items myself, pleasuring myself with satin etc. Once that passion takes hold of you, you cannot ever resist!!
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

My first experience with satin was as a child. My mom took me with her to a department store to buy some clothes for herself and there was this beautiful light blue satin nightie on display. I was about 7 years old and liked it a lot.

Later on in my teens satin also became sexually exciting. Oh those golden moments in the eighties when everyone satin shorts in summer! I wore them all the time (and still do).

Satin is a passion in my life. I don't know why, it just is, and it's a blessing! My passion for satin made my life certainly more interesting, more fun and surely also happier. For all satin lovers out there: don't wonder too much why, but just feel blessed and enjoy your passion.
satynowyswiat

Post by satynowyswiat »

paulasatijn wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:50 pm My first experience with satin was as a child. My mom took me with her to a department store to buy some clothes for herself and there was this beautiful light blue satin nightie on display. I was about 7 years old and liked it a lot.

Later on in my teens satin also became sexually exciting. Oh those golden moments in the eighties when everyone satin shorts in summer! I wore them all the time (and still do).

Satin is a passion in my life. I don't know why, it just is, and it's a blessing! My passion for satin made my life certainly more interesting, more fun and surely also happier. For all satin lovers out there: don't wonder too much why, but just feel blessed and enjoy your passion.
It is nice to hear or read a woman with satin passion :). I never saw that in my area. If i saw some girl or woman in satin it allways look like. I wear nice shiny blouse and they dont know that is satin. All my girlfriends make big eyes when they saw how i react on theyers satin.
satynowyswiat

Post by satynowyswiat »

satinloverr wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:49 pm Hi guys, hope you are doing well. For information I am new in this forum and I could see that here we talk about everything related to satin. I have to say that satin has a very big influence on me, I don't know why. When I see satin I automatically get excited. I don't know why. Especially when for example I see a girl dressed in a satin dress or blouse.
At first I thought I was the only one like that. And I did some research until I discovered this forum.
Started like me xD. Welcom in satinworld, pleace where You and yours satin have the most fun.
satynowyswiat

Post by satynowyswiat »

This is generally not a problem, but could do when you have a maybe when you're in a relationship. If you have questions just ask in PM
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

:lol: thank goodness i single at late 30s :lol:

not in hurry 2 get married just yet

if i eventually married i make sure wifey is satin lover

so when i do dating i make sure she is satin lover in the first place :lol: :lol:
satynowyswiat

Post by satynowyswiat »

szewei85 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:00 am :lol: thank goodness i single at late 30s :lol:

so when i do dating i make sure she is satin lover in the first place :lol: :lol:
Hehehe all my girlfriends know what they doing. When only know that satin is magic key they pushit to the max. But on the end all of them finish in the same conclusions. "Satin is beter then me". I feel słone in that. Im not happy. My last girlfriend whats to fuck with me So she Wear satin during sex. I trash 70% her satin wardrobe. And when i broke up with her, she trash all rest of her satins
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

szewei85 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:00 am :lol: thank goodness i single at late 30s :lol:

8) Same same.. :lol:
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

satinloverr wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:49 pm Hi guys, hope you are doing well. For information I am new in this forum and I could see that here we talk about everything related to satin. I have to say that satin has a very big influence on me, I don't know why. When I see satin I automatically get excited. I don't know why. Especially when for example I see a girl dressed in a satin dress or blouse.
Hello😊
You are not the only one for sure. It is not a problem i think, just what we are~it might be surprised to hear, but my earliest memory about satin was related to TV show, i was 4yr, i still remember i saw a lady wearing a satin winter cloth, that shine made me had my first erection i could remember. From then on as long as I saw satin i get hard😅for a while i thought it was a shameful thing, untill my teenage years, i finally know it is related to extreme pleasure~so i started to learn to enjoy it. I think it is the coolest thing ever.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Andrew85 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:47 pm

It is a bit hard tbh, though i didn't mean to set a disappointing tone here, i have been trying it all the time, and most of my good friends and the ones i dated know about my passion over satin, i haven't even come across with even one yet. Instead i get reviews as a pervert/wired I when i broke up with the ones i dated because of my satin fetish😅not cool at all😅
But still, let's hope we all could find our own satin girls🤞😎
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

deepinshine wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:39 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:47 pm

It is a bit hard tbh, though i didn't mean to set a disappointing tone here, i have been trying it all the time, and most of my good friends and the ones i dated know about my passion over satin, i haven't even come across with even one yet. Instead i get reviews as a pervert/wired I when i broke up with the ones i dated because of my satin fetish😅not cool at all😅
But still, let's hope we all could find our own satin girls🤞😎
Aye.. Fingers crossed.. One day we shall.. 8)