Fur Coat

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilverLining

Fur Coat

Post by SilverLining »

I'd be interested in any of your comments.

Ladies satin coat linings are my love. Luckily, my wife (LADYJANE - who has actually posted on here before) has at least 20 full length winter coats, which I use on a regular basis.

Needless to say, she doesn't like me doing so. She went out to have her nails done recently. That is an hours job, and waste of money IMHO>
She came home minutes after she left. COVID struck the business, and was closed. BY now, I'm wearing one of fur coats, and another wool coat wrapped around body. And she comes home and sees me. Crazy she went ! I'm still mentally scarred for life !

Here's my quandary.

Yesterday evening, she came home from seeing a Michael Bubble concert. Another waste of money. She was half pissed when she got home. I'd been playing in her coats all night as one would expect. She got a beaver lamb fur coat out of the wardobe, and made me put it on, back to front , and fastened it down the back. And all I got was "get out of that then ".

That was Saturday night. Its Monday morning now, , almost 6:00AM, and I'm still trussed up in this coat, Its so warm here, I could melt. I can't sleep , I'm so hot. I asked for the coat to be taken off last night, and she refused.

Should I be grateful i am trussed up in a fur coat?

I'll update , if and when I get out of it !! There is a large button at the top of the coat, and with all the will in the world, I cannot reach the damned thing to undo the coat.

Silverlining
coatfun

Re: Fur Coat

Post by coatfun »

Hey Silverlining,
Had no idea your wife was Ladyjane. I remember her post from way back. I had a similar problem with my wife when I was married. She knew about my satin fetish, but I didn't dare let her catch me. I would hide my coats up in the attic. She never went up there because it was a unfinished attic with pull down stairs. One day she decided that she needed to find a certain Christmas decoration and found my coats, boy was she mad as a hornet. We were divorced over 20 years ago, not because of my satin fetish. Lets just say she is now been married to my x best friend for that long. I started building my satin collection and over the years I have quite a collection of coats and satin gowns. You just need to be real careful and not let her catch you. The problem is the urge to fuck satin is so strong, that we sometimes are willing to take chances.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Hi Coatfun.

Always love your posts and pictures of your coats.

Yes, LADYJANE is my wife. I'm amazed you remembered her. That was a long time ago. I'd like to say she has mellowed a little, but if anything , and it upsets her, she goes for it !!!

Wow, coats in the attic. Is nowhere safe ? When I was a teenager, I used to hide a girls coat underneath my mattress. Heaven knows if my mum ever turned the mattress !!!

you are correct. Sometimes the urge takes over, and chances need to be taken !
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Does she know you post on here?
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

coatfun wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:44 pm Does she know you post on here?
Coatfun. I sincerely hope she doesn’t know I post on here! I don’t think she uses the site anymore. She got too much grief when she posted years ago 😂
blowby

Post by blowby »

I'm Jealious
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

I have found that most of the high end faux fur coats have beautiful satin linings, even the hoods are lined in matching satin,BEAUTIFUL, VERY sexy and arousing!! Wish I had one, nowhere to keep it( married ).
quibble

Post by quibble »

You need to share the links... Or source of these coats
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

coatfun

Post by coatfun »