Finally dream fulfilled

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
soochasatin

Finally dream fulfilled

Post by soochasatin »

For long I desired for a coat lining suit for my wife. But couldn't dare to go ahead as I thought how would I talk about it with the dealer, how would I explain why am I going to buy it, what would be his reaction, then how would I take it to the tailor and how can I arrange accurate measurement.I feared I might become a laughing stock.These were the fears that hindered my plan. Finally I gained courage and reluctantly entered the shop and asked for how much is that fabric. As I expected he posed the question for what purpose? I told him my wife has some allergy and the doctor has recommended such a suit. He offered few and I selected one in blue. Then I phoned to my wife and told her that I had got you a fabric for a night suit and give me your measurements. She told me of her tailor and said he has my measurements. I went to the tailor and handed over the fabric to him. He took the measurements and said it would be ready within a week. Now two days left I have to wait for.
Vabhot

Re: Finally dream fulfilled

Post by Vabhot »

Wow, good luck and have a good fun ! please take pics of her wearing the outfit in satin. It will be very exciting for us...
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

Sorry, for it is against our tradition and norms, any how I will do share the picture of the suit as soon as I get it from the tailor
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

soochasatin wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:04 am For long I Fantacise a coat lining suit for my wife. But couldn't dare to go ahead as I thought how would I talk about it with the dealer, how would I explain why am I going to buy it, what would be his reaction, then how would I take it to the tailor and how can I arrange accurate measurement.I feared I might become a laughing stock.These were the fears that hindered my plan. Finally I gained courage and reluctantly entered the shop and asked for how much is that fabric. As I expected he posed the question for what purpose? I told him my wife has some allergy and the doctor has recommended such a suit. He offered few and I selected one in blue. Then I phoned to my wife and told her that I had got you a fabric for a night suit and give me your measurements. She told me of her tailor and said he has my measurements. I went to the tailor and handed over the fabric to him. He took the measurements and said it would be ready within a week. Now two days left I have to wait for.