Depp Lawyer Camille Vasquez in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Depp Lawyer Camille Vasquez in Satin

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

In the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard case that was a lawyer called Camille Vasquez, whom is absolutely gorgeous and kicked ass in court.

She then did a photo shoot recently and wore a very sexy Lilysilk blouse and skirt outfit and here are the photos...

I did manage to track down her outfit on the Lilysilk store and here is the blouse and skirt...

https://www.lilysilk.com/au/mim-lace-si ... e-bow.html

https://www.lilysilk.com/au/flattering- ... skirt.html

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
satinfurfun

Re: Depp Lawyer Camille Vasquez in Satin

Post by satinfurfun »

What a sumptuously sexy outfit! Would be fabulous to wear and play with!
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: Depp Lawyer Camille Vasquez in Satin

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

satinfurfun wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:00 am What a sumptuously sexy outfit! Would be fabulous to wear and play with!
I am an author/writer and I showed my friend her in that silk outfit and my friend inspired me to write a story about it.

In the story I have won a competition to spend a day with Camille in Sydney, my home city and yes in the story she is wearing that outfit. Here is a little taste of the story of me hugging her....

We both stood up as the credits where rolling, I picked up her trench coat to hand it back to her when she gave me a hug. I felt engulfed by her silk blouse and felt her silken breasts press against me. I dropped her trench on the chair behind her and hugged her back.
“Thank you again”, she whispered.
“You are welcome”, I replied.
I was getting lost in the moment feeling myself melt into her body and pressing against it. Her silk blouse felt great in my hands, and I felt her silk skirt rub against me. Her perfume and hair product smell were overwhelming my sense of smell. I just wanted to slide all over her, kiss her passionately, and make love to her in that silk. I moved my hands down to the small of her back just to the top hem of the skirt to press more into her body and she did the same in kind. During this hug I was playing with the hem of her skirt and slipped my thumb under at first feeling the silk skirt between my thumb and fingers. After doing that I then plunged all four fingers under the hem and started to feel the silk of the blouse under the skirt hem line, using my thumb as a pivot point on the hem to rock and forth on. She responded with pressing her pelvis into me and swaying with the motion of my hand rocking. I noticed I was getting turned on by the silken activity and was hoping that she didn’t thus I pulled away before she it. The bitch about been a man and getting turned on is that it’s very noticeable, especially noticeable to the person that is hugging you at the time. We then stopped hugging and I helped her put her trench back on.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein