Satin Bukakke

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Lovesatinblouses

Satin Bukakke

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Me and MrsSatinBlouse have been talking and it might be time to start fulfilling some fantasies. We are planning a Satin Bukakke (Dresses/Blouses/Skirts) possibly next year depending on a few factors including likely attendance, avalibility, location. We are thinking to do it in an adult club with a private room. Location is looking like Newcastle/Yorkshire however this can change. We are going to make this a weekend away so if it doesn't happen then it's no big deal. there will be no cost for anyone involved except possibly the entry fee to the club. Let us know what you guys think
MrsSatinblouse

Re: Satin Bukakke

Post by MrsSatinblouse »

Yes this has been something we have talked about for a while but i do have issues with being nervious and uncomftable around men so there will be rules and limits set up, this will be something that will be sorted later and i would like to get to know guys before any meetings we set up. nothing is set in stone and the idea though exciting does make me nervious so do take this in mind i can be put off easy if you guys get to pushy with requests though i do accepts ideas and advise just be polite.
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

I’m based in Yorkshire and would be interested in any plans you may be making.
I’d be very nervous too so please do feel free to drop me a line if you think you’d like to chat etc.
MrsSatinblouse

Post by MrsSatinblouse »

We will be meeting up in Edinburgh soon at the after dark club, Date and time to be announced closer to the end of January and we are planning on meeting every month or so after that
Om09a1

Post by Om09a1 »

This is something I’d love to discuss more and would be happy to make the trip, I’m in central london but happy to take the train up
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Me and MrsSatinblouse are going to the After dark club in Edinburgh tomorrow night and Saturday night if anyone fancies meeting up. Can't promise anything will happen but would be nice to meet some people, chat and see what happens