Coat lining people need advise

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cmiller00000

Re: Coat lining people need advise

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:42 pm
Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:28 pm
Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:29 pm
Would still definitely start with the grey one.
Be careful not to spill your jizz over that silky shiny lining your wife would probably not be impressed.
The grey is safe for now cannot say same for the brown one
None of them would be safe with me. I would wear the brown one and hump the grey one.
They don’t fit me misses is abit skinnier than me 😂
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:07 pm

None of them would be safe with me. I would wear the brown one and hump the grey one.
They don’t fit me misses is abit skinnier than me 😂
Shame
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:29 pm
Would still definitely start with the grey one.
Be careful not to spill your jizz over that silky shiny lining your wife would probably not be impressed.
Couldn’t get away with storing another one in the house so gotta work with what I have she’s away again next week 👌
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

These coats look amazing your one lucky guy!
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:44 am These coats look amazing your one lucky guy!
Well 18 months and I’ve managed 1 play so it’s hard to enjoy lol
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

I'm sure you could sneak 1 away as she won't be wearing any until at least October I've done that gone for a drive with one if her coats feels exciting
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:28 pm
Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 pm
Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:23 pm

I’ll get them tonight for you :)
Mmm can’t wait. I hope you enjoy them
This one with the fur collar has my vote looks very good quality lush lining that could take alot of punishment
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'm with the fur collar one, looks more formal. One of my ex's had a coat similar to this, it was black, made by Forecaster of Boston. She only wore it with formal dresses (which of course made me ROCK FUCKING HARD). Nothing sexier than seeing her partially nude body licking that delicate acetate satin lining. Yep, it has a few of my kids stains inside the sleeves. Evil bastard me!
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

promdresslover wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:23 pm I'm with the fur collar one, looks more formal. One of my ex's had a coat similar to this, it was black, made by Forecaster of Boston. She only wore it with formal dresses (which of course made me ROCK FUCKING HARD). Nothing sexier than seeing her partially nude body licking that delicate acetate satin lining. Yep, it has a few of my kids stains inside the sleeves. Evil bastard me!
Already planning when I can next have time alone lol
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I know that feeling. When your girlfriend or someone who's satin you love and have access to beckons you. You get weak in the knees and start trembling when you see it hanging in a closet or on a coat rack. You hold it to your face and detect their sweet scent on the tempting lining. You can't get unclothed fast enough. Your heart races. Your cock is already beet red with veins throbbing at the sight. You start teasing the tip of your member with the delicate fabric and then it's a complete rush as your spurt out all your might onto it, moaning with pleasure.

Then it's clean up time. Grab whatever you can to blot up your load. Don't want to leave behind the evidence anymore than there WILL be a stain (which is why the inside of sleeves are prime fuck material! And you are fucking something that no doubt wrapped around some beautiful naked arms and rubbing your jizz on her!).

You leave the immediate vicinity, only to have thoughts return and you feel your cock start to bulge again and start trying to resist the urge to fuck that coat or dress lining again.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That satin coat lining cast a spell on you. All you can think about is making love to that beautiful shimmery, silky smooth satin lining or gown. My sister-in-law many years ago bought a full length cashmere coat. It was white with the most beautiful white satin lining I had ever seen. I wanted to fuck that coat so bad that it had me to the point that I could not think of anything else, but getting alone naked with that coat. When she would come to our house she would take it off and lay it on the back of our couch. I would sneek a touch of that smooth white satin and almost cum in my pants.the following summer she was going out of town and asked me if I would come over to her condo and feed her cat. YES, YES, YES. When the day finally arrived as I was driving over to her condo I was shaking so bad and was so exited I thought I was going to burst. When I walked in to her condo I went straight to her coat closet, the last thing on my mind was feeding her cat at that time. There it was hanging there waiting to make love to me. I pulled it off of the hanger and carresed it and smelled her sexy perfume on the collar. My cock was so hard I thought it was going to bust out of my pants. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. She had a full length mirror on the closet door and I watched myself slide that white satin over my raging cock. I was shaking so bad and my heart was racing so fast, naked at last with this goddess of a coat. I took the coat into her bedroom and layed it over a couple of pillows. finally I mounted it and slowly started sliding my cock up and down that silky white satin. I have never been so turned on in my life. I bent down and smelled her perfume on the collar and kissed it passionately. I knew I would not last long as the satin felt like nothing I have ever felt in my life. I knew if I shot my load on the lining it would leave a big stain, but the satin had a spell on me and I was helpless. I rolled over on my back and puled the coat on top of me and was sliding the coat up and down my cock so my cum would not fall on the lining, but I could still feel the smooth satin on my raging cock. Finally I started to get that feeling that only satin can give and I tried to slow down to make it last, but the on cuming orgasm was so intense I thought I was going insane with pleasure. Wave after wave of intense pleasure went thru my whole body and I shot what looked like a gallon of my love juices all over my chest. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. I lay there holding my satin lover and knew I would need to cum several more times that day. As the week went by I fucked that coat so many more times I lost count.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:59 am That satin coat lining cast a spell on you. All you can think about is making love to that beautiful shimmery, silky smooth satin lining or gown. My sister-in-law many years ago bought a full length cashmere coat. It was white with the most beautiful white satin lining I had ever seen. I wanted to fuck that coat so bad that it had me to the point that I could not think of anything else, but getting alone naked with that coat. When she would come to our house she would take it off and lay it on the back of our couch. I would sneek a touch of that smooth white satin and almost cum in my pants.the following summer she was going out of town and asked me if I would come over to her condo and feed her cat. YES, YES, YES. When the day finally arrived as I was driving over to her condo I was shaking so bad and was so exited I thought I was going to burst. When I walked in to her condo I went straight to her coat closet, the last thing on my mind was feeding her cat at that time. There it was hanging there waiting to make love to me. I pulled it off of the hanger and carresed it and smelled her sexy perfume on the collar. My cock was so hard I thought it was going to bust out of my pants. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. She had a full length mirror on the closet door and I watched myself slide that white satin over my raging cock. I was shaking so bad and my heart was racing so fast, naked at last with this goddess of a coat. I took the coat into her bedroom and layed it over a couple of pillows. finally I mounted it and slowly started sliding my cock up and down that silky white satin. I have never been so turned on in my life. I bent down and smelled her perfume on the collar and kissed it passionately. I knew I would not last long as the satin felt like nothing I have ever felt in my life. I knew if I shot my load on the lining it would leave a big stain, but the satin had a spell on me and I was helpless. I rolled over on my back and puled the coat on top of me and was sliding the coat up and down my cock so my cum would not fall on the lining, but I could still feel the smooth satin on my raging cock. Finally I started to get that feeling that only satin can give and I tried to slow down to make it last, but the on cuming orgasm was so intense I thought I was going insane with pleasure. Wave after wave of intense pleasure went thru my whole body and I shot what looked like a gallon of my love juices all over my chest. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. I lay there holding my satin lover and knew I would need to cum several more times that day. As the week went by I fucked that coat so many more times I lost count.
I completely understand what you wrote because I have shared it several times with female friends whose wardrobes I have taken advantage of with divinely lined coats of pure satin. I felt the same thing and the same pleasure each time and many, many times...
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Wish I had the luck and bottle of you lot haha I just risk getting caught lmao or is that the thrill lol
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 pm Wish I had the luck and bottle of you lot haha I just risk getting caught lmao or is that the thrill lol
So many ways without getting caught! Stay up late , early mornings slip one in a bag go out for a drive can't sleep take one to spare room all sorts of ways :wink:
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:58 am
Cmiller00000 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 pm Wish I had the luck and bottle of you lot haha I just risk getting caught lmao or is that the thrill lol
So many ways without getting caught! Stay up late , early mornings slip one in a bag go out for a drive can't sleep take one to spare room all sorts of ways :wink:
God I’d be to edgy if being caught lmao