Coat lining people need advise

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Vabhot

Re: Coat lining people need advise

Post by Vabhot »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:00 am
ilovesatin3 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:58 am
Cmiller00000 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 pm Wish I had the luck and bottle of you lot haha I just risk getting caught lmao or is that the thrill lol
So many ways without getting caught! Stay up late , early mornings slip one in a bag go out for a drive can't sleep take one to spare room all sorts of ways :wink:
God I’d be to edgy if being caught lmao
In the life of a satin fetishist there is always this risk, even if when it happens, it is terribly embarrassing because we have no plausible explanation to give and we will necessarily pass for a sexual degenerate...
It happened to me 3 times to get caught (2 as a child, 1 as a teenager) and each time it was terrible for me, because I had no plausible explanation to give and I walled myself in an awkward silence hoping never to see this person again in my life... Once out of the 3 (when I was a teenager) it still paid off because it allowed me to have other coats with satin linings (I don't want to bother you by telling how, but this ended very well even if at the time I was very embarrassed). and once in my life I caught a man doing the same thing. I thought at the time to be the only one in the world to have this fetishism and I discovered with pleasure that other people than me also had this addiction. and I admit that there too it went well, because the man I had surprised became 1 friend and we shared many of our satinist fantasies and techniques to recover satin clothes and coats lined with pure satin. we even lent each other our female friends coats and it was very exciting
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

Vabhot wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:35 am
ilovesatin3 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:58 am

So many ways without getting caught! Stay up late , early mornings slip one in a bag go out for a drive can't sleep take one to spare room all sorts of ways :wink:
In the life of a satin fetishist there is always this risk, even if when it happens, it is terribly embarrassing because we have no plausible explanation to give and we will necessarily pass for a sexual degenerate...
It happened to me 3 times to get caught (2 as a child, 1 as a teenager) and each time it was terrible for me, because I had no plausible explanation to give and I walled myself in an awkward silence hoping never to see this person again in my life... Once out of the 3 (when I was a teenager) it still paid off because it allowed me to have other coats with satin linings (I don't want to bother you by telling how, but this ended very well even if at the time I was very embarrassed). and once in my life I caught a man doing the same thing. I thought at the time to be the only one in the world to have this fetishism and I discovered with pleasure that other people than me also had this addiction. and I admit that there too it went well, because the man I had surprised became 1 friend and we shared many of our satinist fantasies and techniques to recover satin clothes and coats lined with pure satin. we even lent each other our female friends coats and it was very exciting
My partner is away tonight I’m actually buzzing I just gotta remember to not make any spillages or is that the actual fun of it more than anything?
RaindroopSatin

Post by RaindroopSatin »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:31 pm

My partner is away tonight I’m actually buzzing I just gotta remember to not make any spillages or is that the actual fun of it more than anything?
Can you show a picture and a video of you cumming?
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

RaindroopSatin wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:05 pm
Cmiller00000 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:31 pm

Can you show a picture and a video of you cumming?
Erm lol I can do you lot actually cum right into the coat or move it out the way as your about to?
blowby

Post by blowby »

Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:28 pm
Lovesatin01 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 pm
Cmiller00000 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:23 pm

I’ll get them tonight for you :)
Mmm can’t wait. I hope you enjoy them
Love to seduce those coats
coatfun

Post by coatfun »