Re: What Are You Wearing Today?

Post by daisysatin »

Mid morning and still in my pj's.
I
21.05.22.jpg
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

daisysatin wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:47 am Mid morning and still in my pj's.
I
21.05.22.jpg
Having a lazy day lounging in satin is the best. I’m doing the same thing!
silkman71

Post by silkman71 »

I
21.05.22.jpg
Beautiful silky shiny soft satin & lovely nail polished feet ❤️
quibble

Post by quibble »

I
21.05.22.jpg
Wow, wow, wow..... That's the kinda morning I need in my life; although you might not get out of the bedroom if you were!!! ;-)
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

I
21.05.22.jpg
Wow! Now that's a sight I wish I could wake up to every morning. Loving the nails too. Where did you get those pyjamas from?
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

Wow! Now that's a sight I wish I could wake up to every morning. Loving the nails too. Where did you get those pyjamas from?
[/quote]
LoveMumsSatin wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:31 pm
I
21.05.22.jpg
I bought these from Sisters-Silk on ebay several years ago, they're pure silk which I prefer to the polyester satin. I like the thinner silk for nightwear; however, they are slightly see-through in certain light.

I've been looking on Lily Silk to buy several new sets.
I
Mycreamsilkpjs (1).jpg
KatieHoney

Post by KatieHoney »

Hi

An older photo of one of my favourite dresses, satin with lace side panels. Perfect for a lovely sunny May weekend.

BTW, does anyone else get a tingle through your body when you wear satin with no underwear?
DSC_0135 (1) (3) (1).jpg
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

KatieHoney wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:58 am Hi

An older photo of one of my favourite dresses, satin with lace side panels. Perfect for a lovely sunny May weekend.

BTW, does anyone else get a tingle through your body when you wear satin with no underwear?
DSC_0135 (1) (3) (1).jpg
Gorgeous as always Katie! And yes I definitely do, I love feeling it against my bare skin everywhere.
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

daisysatin wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 am Wow! Now that's a sight I wish I could wake up to every morning. Loving the nails too. Where did you get those pyjamas from?
I
21.05.22.jpg
I bought these from Sisters-Silk on ebay several years ago, they're pure silk which I prefer to the polyester satin. I like the thinner silk for nightwear; however, they are slightly see-through in certain light.

I
Mycreamsilkpjs (1).jpg
I don't think there's any problem with them being slightly see-thru. Can't imagine anyone would complain.
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

Happy Monday.
I
BeFunky-photo (99).jpg
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

KatieHoney wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:58 am Hi

DSC_0135 (1) (3) (1).jpg
Hello, KatieHoney! Lovely dress, BTW!

I truly love the tingling of silk without any underwear, of course! Especially when it’s from the satin face…and…when it’s flowing from the wind against my body! It’s absolutely an exhilarating experience! Pure silk satin does this extremely well!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

daisysatin wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:14 pm Happy Monday.
I
BeFunky-photo (99).jpg
Wow! Stunning.
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

daisysatin wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 am Wow! Now that's a sight I wish I could wake up to every morning. Loving the nails too. Where did you get those pyjamas from?
I
21.05.22.jpg

I
Mycreamsilkpjs (1).jpg
Those pyjamas look great on you. I have to say I'm not a big fan of pure silk myself though. I bought a silk robe and nightie a while back expecting them to be better than any regular satin and although they are certainly comfy, I was disappointed to find that silk has a matte feel. Definitely prefer glossy polyester satin.

Oh, and don't worry about them being slightly see-through. I don't think the folks here will mind. :wink:
xseekerx70

Post by xseekerx70 »

Sisters Silk is still around btw -- for those wondering. Its interesting that they've come up a few times in conversation now and each time people think they're no longer around.

They do a lot of work for me so I touch base with them every few months and their new website just came up: sistersilk.com.
In fact if you've bought any men's underwear or boxers from them, there's a chance you're wearing one of my designs.

They in fact just custom-made me a new skirt that was inspired by a discussion with some other members on here.

And silk can be just as glossy as polyester, you just need to get either silk charmeuse or silk satin. If you got a matte silk it was most likely habotai or crepe de chine. There are 10-12 other varieties of silk which are indeed matte and don't feel as good.
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

xseekerx70 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:16 am Sisters Silk is still around btw -- for those wondering. Its interesting that they've come up a few times in conversation now and each time people think they're no longer around.

They do a lot of work for me so I touch base with them every few months and their new website just came up: sistersilk.com.
In fact if you've bought any men's underwear or boxers from them, there's a chance you're wearing one of my designs.

They in fact just custom-made me a new skirt that was inspired by a discussion with some other members on here.

And silk can be just as glossy as polyester, you just need to get either silk charmeuse or silk satin. If you got a matte silk it was most likely habotai or crepe de chine. There are 10-12 other varieties of silk which are indeed matte and don't feel as good.
I'm not promoting Sisters Silk but they are cheaper than many retailers and you can choose the fabric and make modifications. My cream pj's are 16 momme silk charmeuse fabric which makes them slightly see through (no problem for nightwear). I would recommend 22 momme of higher for outerwear, a blouse is approx. £125 or $100
LilacSilkBlouse23.05.22.jpg