Alliexpress Satin Pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Silky007

Alliexpress Satin Pajamas

Post by Silky007 »

Anyone experience buying satin pajamas with Alliexpress? How was it? Which shop is the best in your opinion?
Dinosaur

Re: Alliexpress Satin Pajamas

Post by Dinosaur »

Silky007 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:37 am Anyone experience buying satin pajamas with Alliexpress? How was it? Which shop is the best in your opinion?
I used to buy aliexpress last time during my 1st ex. Back then, aliexpress was the only available for an Asian other than ohysical shops and some online websites that subsequently closed down.

Today, I prefer buying through shein for my now fiancée as they are more trustworthy and has better customer service. Aliexpress, even the shipping is rubbish. Takes 2 months to come.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Never used there. I’ve ordered some off Shein today for the first time. Boohoo has improved in quality recently too.

My favourite ever womens pjs have been from Per Una at Marks and Spencer. But they haven’t done any nice satin pjs for years
SatinLover8

Post by SatinLover8 »

Hello,

I have never purchased from Alliexpress. I have always opted for Shein and have been satisfied with it so far.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinDeejay wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:48 pm Never used there. I’ve ordered some off Shein today for the first time. Boohoo has improved in quality recently too.

My favourite ever womens pjs have been from Per Una at Marks and Spencer. But they haven’t done any nice satin pjs for years
What did you buy?
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinLover8 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:39 am Hello,

I have never purchased from Alliexpress. I have always opted for Shein and have been satisfied with it so far.
Same here. Only 2 times I wasn't happy out of so many purchases. Had minor scratch on it. Shein refunded though but I can keep the dress which is cool. Haha.

Anyway my purchases lately are all shein. Love the point system so I can collect daily to buy. Latest dress, haven't shown to my fiancee yet. She will explode again saying I've bought too many satin dress. Last I count for her during our moving out to a new house, she has almost 50 pieces of various satin/silk stuffs. Includes skirt, blouse, dress, cardigans, shorts, pyjamas, bras and panties. Recently bought satin gloves for her too to satisfy me. Haha.

Last dress bought with minor scratch but gotten my refund.

Solid Drawstring Side Sleeveless Dress
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!
https://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejum ... 4094438400
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-05-27-11-32-53-602_com.zzkko.jpg
riccardo

Post by riccardo »

Got a couple of pajamas for Aliexpress and they're good. Lonxu is a brand you can check on aliexpress that has thick satin pajamas. Haven't bought their recently but the pajamas I bought years ago from ali are still in good quality, best to buy something with good reviews and if you filter the reviews on images you'll easily find out how they look like. Shein is nowadays easier and faster but I find the satin comparable. Great thing about Shein is the amount of reviews and pictures in the reviews (again apply filter for images only) and you'll be able to make a decent guess whether its the type of satin you're looking for!
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

riccardo wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:51 am Got a couple of pajamas for Aliexpress and they're good. Lonxu is a brand you can check on aliexpress that has thick satin pajamas. Haven't bought their recently but the pajamas I bought years ago from ali are still in good quality, best to buy something with good reviews and if you filter the reviews on images you'll easily find out how they look like. Shein is nowadays easier and faster but I find the satin comparable. Great thing about Shein is the amount of reviews and pictures in the reviews (again apply filter for images only) and you'll be able to make a decent guess whether its the type of satin you're looking for!
True. With image and reviews, u can really determine yourself if they are any good. But some reviews are rubbish seriously. Not sure why they are there. I'd prefer if someone can give a proper review like if there's any lining, satin thick or thin, the finishing, proper sizing or not.
Silky007

Post by Silky007 »

If anyone of you want to get the best satin silk pajamas, go to this seller. The product almost 99% like real silk and shinny like satin. I already purchased from Lonxu, I can tell Lonxu is just number 2.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220607-135928_AliExpress.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Silky007 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:02 am If anyone of you want to get the best satin silk pajamas, go to this seller. The product almost 99% like real silk and shinny like satin. I already purchased from Lonxu, I can tell Lonxu is just number 2.
Kinda pricey for an Asian especially those from smaller countries
Silky007

Post by Silky007 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:55 am
Silky007 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:02 am If anyone of you want to get the best satin silk pajamas, go to this seller. The product almost 99% like real silk and shinny like satin. I already purchased from Lonxu, I can tell Lonxu is just number 2.
Super soft, smooth, shiny. Amazing satin.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220611-055239_Gallery.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Silky007 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:54 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:55 am
Super soft, smooth, shiny. Amazing satin.
Good job but somehow I'm into shein now. better customer service better respond time even refund is easy
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I’ve just got some black lapel pyjamas from Shein. They are perfect, not the usual short woman’s fit, they fit me perfect
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SatinDeejay wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:15 pm I’ve just got some black lapel pyjamas from Shein. They are perfect, not the usual short woman’s fit, they fit me perfect
Cool great that you enjoy. I've bought tens of items from shein. Great items.
Phil0110

Post by Phil0110 »

I don't really like pajamas from aliexpress and shein, because they're always bad quality