Hey, I'm new

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkysatinlover1

Re: Hey, I'm new

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:21 pm
Vabhot wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:16 pm
SilkAnon wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:23 pm Hi,

So this is my first day on the forum, and I've only had my first real life experience today as well - so twofold newbie so to speak. I've always been turned on by puffy coats with really soft linings, but I genuinely thought it was always just me and it was always something I was embarrassed of. So much so, it took until I was 30 to take to the Internet to see if there were others like me. About two/four weeks ago I discovered this forum. This gave me the confidence to speak to my boyfriend about it, whose full acceptance led me to buy my first coat solely for game play. It was great, better that the fantasies! So I'm quite grateful to have found this place, and I'm looking forward to learning more about how others engage with it :)

For the record I'm a female haha I saw a post asking if there were any of us out there. Guess this is usually a male thing?
Hi it's a pleasure to see that there are also women who have this fetish and I love it. Welcome among us ! I'm curious to know how you satisfied this passion until now.
Mostly through fantasy, I'd be dressed up etc. And I'd really try and "feel" it as if i was wearing it. Coz when i touch the stuff it gives me chills, i try and match the frequency, for a lack of a better term, in my mind. Meant i was in my own head a lot.
I think we've all been there having the thoughts of silk and satin taking over our waking mind
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:22 pm
Vabhot wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:16 pm

Hi it's a pleasure to see that there are also women who have this fetish and I love it. Welcome among us ! I'm curious to know how you satisfied this passion until now.
Mostly through fantasy, I'd be dressed up etc. And I'd really try and "feel" it as if i was wearing it. Coz when i touch the stuff it gives me chills, i try and match the frequency, for a lack of a better term, in my mind. Meant i was in my own head a lot.
I think we've all been there having the thoughts of silk and satin taking over our waking mind
Deffo get that, but i would like to be more present. I noticed that when i had the coat with me, not only did it feel better but it also didn't take me so long to get there. Daydreams etc are one thing but enjoying the moment will be better for me i think :)
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:26 pm
silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:22 pm

Deffo get that, but i would like to be more present. I noticed that when i had the coat with me, not only did it feel better but it also didn't take me so long to get there. Daydreams etc are one thing but enjoying the moment will be better for me i think :)
maybe I misunderstood, sorry if so. But does satin clothes and coats especially with satin linings and well padded also excite you sexually or only mentally?
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

Deffo sexually, just never had them present before if that makes sense?
Silky007

Post by Silky007 »

I thought satin fetish usually happen upon men only. And we are very shy to show it to public, as it is a stereotype that men wearing satin looks gay. :D
I guess not so many men having satin fetish, maybe very few. Whatsoever, the fact is I'm a man with satin fetish. And I'm straight.

I hope when I have a wife, she also loves satin. my life would be perfect after that. Haha...
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

I agree with what you wrote about men having a satin fetish. Concerning women, I have never met some who had the fetishism of satin, that is to say, that satin excites sexually and who masturbate and enjoy wearing satin or rubbing their sex with satin . The women who have been my partners and who wore satin did so exclusively to please me. So it was only for me that they wore it and not for their own pleasure
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

Silky007 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:54 am I thought satin fetish usually happen upon men only. And we are very shy to show it to public, as it is a stereotype that men wearing satin looks gay. :D
I guess not so many men having satin fetish, maybe very few. Whatsoever, the fact is I'm a man with satin fetish. And I'm straight.

I hope when I have a wife, she also loves satin. my life would be perfect after that. Haha...
That seems to be a common thought. I don't know if it is an actual gendered thing. Having internal genitalia makes it a bit more difficult, especially if you're not too fond of wet satin, whilst guys don't have the same issues. So maybe women associate it with gaining pleasure from a partner, so don't consider it a fetish.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:59 pm
silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:49 pm Sounds like a brilliant time - I know any time I've ever been able to include satin in my sex life it's been incredible
That's great to hear :) any tips for a newbie?
well I share similar fantasy as yours i think. bsides so many could be done alone, at home i think blindfold is a good choice with partner. I recommend wearing your favorite satin and going outside at night, what i do sometimes is wearing my satin jacket and take a walk, preferably somewhere quiet with deem street lights, and a dildo/vibrator inside me, vibrator is better. or drive to somewhere dark and quiet with my partner and have some sex there. personally i feel better when it is cold, as the jacket feels more silky, i wear lightly on my legs so it can highlight the silky feeling around my upper body. I think two things makes me excited, one is the feeling of wearing satin jacket outside, the other is the shame/fear of being spotted by those few passers-by. occasionally I would go to more populated area with a dildo inside me, just enjoy that shame & fear feeling as well as the feeling of holding a big secret inside me~ :lol: