Hey, I'm new

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilkAnon

Hey, I'm new

Post by SilkAnon »

Hi,

So this is my first day on the forum, and I've only had my first real life experience today as well - so twofold newbie so to speak. I've always been turned on by puffy coats with really soft linings, but I genuinely thought it was always just me and it was always something I was embarrassed of. So much so, it took until I was 30 to take to the Internet to see if there were others like me. About two/four weeks ago I discovered this forum. This gave me the confidence to speak to my boyfriend about it, whose full acceptance led me to buy my first coat solely for game play. It was great, better that the fantasies! So I'm quite grateful to have found this place, and I'm looking forward to learning more about how others engage with it :)

For the record I'm a female haha I saw a post asking if there were any of us out there. Guess this is usually a male thing?
sanderman

Re: Hey, I'm new

Post by sanderman »

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing your posts.
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Hey, welcome to the forum! You'll find that coats is something that a lot of the people here like so I'm sure you'll be in good company.
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

sanderman wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:12 am Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing your posts.
Thanks! I've already spotted a few topics that pique ny interest
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:35 am Hey, welcome to the forum! You'll find that coats is something that a lot of the people here like so I'm sure you'll be in good company.
Thanks :) yeah I saw the topic about North Face coats which was cool
silkysatinlover1

SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:14 pm
silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:35 am Hey, welcome to the forum! You'll find that coats is something that a lot of the people here like so I'm sure you'll be in good company.
Thanks :) yeah I saw the topic about North Face coats which was cool
Although my interest for satin is more in nightwear/blouses/dresses etc I certainly see the appeal of coats, a friend of mine used to have this big fur coat with wonderful satin lining, couldn't help but cop a feel of it every time I went to her house
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

I get that. When I'm in the coat room hanging up my stuff, i can't help but "accidentally" stroke a nice silky coat with the back of my hand. Sends chills haha
silkysatinlover1

SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:19 pm I get that. When I'm in the coat room hanging up my stuff, i can't help but "accidentally" stroke a nice silky coat with the back of my hand. Sends chills haha
To be fair, I'm like that with anything silk/satin related! Back when BHS was still a thing I'd often wander through to be able to run my hands through the racks of satin nightwear
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:25 pm
SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:19 pm I get that. When I'm in the coat room hanging up my stuff, i can't help but "accidentally" stroke a nice silky coat with the back of my hand. Sends chills haha
To be fair, I'm like that with anything silk/satin related! Back when BHS was still a thing I'd often wander through to be able to run my hands through the racks of satin nightwear
I keep meaning to get some nice silky nightware, but I haven't got round to it yet. I like satin lined clothes, but I just prefer like padded clothes like coats etc.
silkysatinlover1

SilkAnon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:27 pm
silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:25 pm
I keep meaning to get some nice silky nightware, but I haven't got round to it yet. I like satin lined clothes, but I just prefer like padded clothes like coats etc.
Yeah fair enough - I'm sure everyone would love to hear about what you got up to with your bf and your new specific playing coat
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

So far just me and the coat, but I'm hoping to get a bit braver :) twas fun - took me and my bullet to a whole other level.
silkysatinlover1

Sounds like a brilliant time - I know any time I've ever been able to include satin in my sex life it's been incredible
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

silkysatinlover1 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:49 pm Sounds like a brilliant time - I know any time I've ever been able to include satin in my sex life it's been incredible
That's great to hear :) any tips for a newbie?
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

SilkAnon wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:23 pm Hi,

So this is my first day on the forum, and I've only had my first real life experience today as well - so twofold newbie so to speak. I've always been turned on by puffy coats with really soft linings, but I genuinely thought it was always just me and it was always something I was embarrassed of. So much so, it took until I was 30 to take to the Internet to see if there were others like me. About two/four weeks ago I discovered this forum. This gave me the confidence to speak to my boyfriend about it, whose full acceptance led me to buy my first coat solely for game play. It was great, better that the fantasies! So I'm quite grateful to have found this place, and I'm looking forward to learning more about how others engage with it :)

For the record I'm a female haha I saw a post asking if there were any of us out there. Guess this is usually a male thing?
Hi it's a pleasure to see that there are also women who have this fetish and I love it. Welcome among us ! I'm curious to know how you satisfied this passion until now.
SilkAnon

Post by SilkAnon »

Vabhot wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:16 pm
SilkAnon wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:23 pm Hi,

Hi it's a pleasure to see that there are also women who have this fetish and I love it. Welcome among us ! I'm curious to know how you satisfied this passion until now.
Mostly through fantasy, I'd be dressed up etc. And I'd really try and "feel" it as if i was wearing it. Coz when i touch the stuff it gives me chills, i try and match the frequency, for a lack of a better term, in my mind. Meant i was in my own head a lot.