Satin Cuckold fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinAm

Re: Satin Cuckold fetish

Post by SatinAm »

sanderman wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:54 pm The photos were taken after a meal out together. I had a huge erection. I couldn't help fantasising that we'd go home with a couple of other men with a genuine satin fetish. My wife would be the centre of attention, making sure everyone was satisfied.

Sadly, I think it will only ever be a fantasy.
20220519_071508.jpg
20220519_071630.jpg
20220520_183300.jpg
Speaking from experience, you need to be very sure about your relationship. Me and my ex girlfriend met someone for a satin 3some years ago. It was a great experience but left me feeling very insecure. She continued to met with the other guy for sex which led to our break-up.
sanderman

Post by sanderman »

SatinAm wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:14 pm
sanderman wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:54 pm The photos were taken after a meal out together. I had a huge erection. I couldn't help fantasising that we'd go home with a couple of other men with a genuine satin fetish. My wife would be the centre of attention, making sure everyone was satisfied.

20220519_071508.jpg
20220519_071630.jpg
20220520_183300.jpg
Speaking from experience, you need to be very sure about your relationship. Me and my ex girlfriend met someone for a satin 3some years ago. It was a great experience but left me feeling very insecure. She continued to met with the other guy for sex which led to our break-up.
Much has happened since that last post. Send me a PM if you want to hear how it went
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

I agree with SatinAm. My husband loved the fantasy but turned out to be very insecure.

Glad it's worked out for you. I've dropped you a pm, get back to me if you'd like some more fun.
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

daisysatin wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:33 am I agree with SatinAm. My husband loved the fantasy but turned out to be very insecure.

Glad it's worked out for you. I've dropped you a pm, get back to me if you'd like some more fun.
Hi daisysatin
Would love to hear your experience. I've sent you a message. Please get in touch.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

I have been fantasising for a while now about sharing my partner with another man but I think the reality of it would be short lived fun leading to heartbreak.

The fantasy would be my partner wearing a satin nightie whilst she would get it from behind whilst performing oral sex on either myself or the other guy and we both finish all over the satin nightie. This thought both turns me on and makes me very uncomfortable, as I adore my partner and wouldn’t want to see her being intimate with someone else and would feel like I’m treating her as a “sex toy” but at the same time its that taboo thought that makes me think it would be a hot sight to see. I’ve read stories where couples have instead used a cum shooting dildo for their 3way fantasy to take away the risk of inviting a third person to the circle which seems like a good alternative
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I have often thought about this too. I don't think it's at all uncommon.

For most couples it's likely going to cause problems but the fantasy is wonderful. I love the idea but my Wife shot it down in flames when I tentatively mentioned it during a sexually orientated conversation so whilst I am all for it, I would never EVER pursue anything that made my Wife uncomfortable even discussing, so it's parked in my head as fantasy. I like to think that it would be great to see her made love to and to be part of that as a threesome, obviously with very heavy emphasis on the satin wearing and play by all involved, but it'd never gain any kind of traction and if the mere mention of it garnered the reaction it did, then it's an avenue best left to fantasy in my life. :)
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

sanderman wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:19 am
SatinAm wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:14 pm

20220519_071508.jpg
20220519_071630.jpg
20220520_183300.jpg
Much has happened since that last post. Send me a PM if you want to hear how it went
Would love to hear more!!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

20220519_071508.jpg
20220519_071630.jpg
20220520_183300.jpg
That is the same thing I would love to have with my wife. Watching her have sex with multiple men. Just fun nothing serious. the thought of doing it excites us both but we are both nervous as well. It's really difficult to arrange it, find people we can trust and all the rest of the stress
MrsSatinblouse

Post by MrsSatinblouse »

Exactly, I love the thought of a satin gangbang/Bukkake but it's so much planning and the nerves make it too difficult. I doubt it would have any effect on our relationship as we have both set boundries and we both agree that it is just a bit of fun and it stops when the fun stops
sanderman

Post by sanderman »

Completely agree with the difficulties of planning, nerves on all parties. We've arrange some meetings only to be let down at the last minute. Only looking for men who have a real satin fetish, not just wanting sex. And of course, it's the wife who ultimately makes the choice at any point. We had a great experience some months ago but that was a random event. What's most important for me is the appreciation of my wife in satin and the satisfaction that someone with a satin fetish will get. My wife has made it clear that she will never go ahead if she's made to feel like a sexual object.
044 (1).jpg
019a - copy.jpg
The attachment 019a - copy.jpg is no longer available
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Wow she is one beautiful woman and doesn’t she wear that satin so well, I could happily get off by literally just watching a woman in satin, get highly aroused by the sight of such
quibble

Post by quibble »

She's very sexy... I'd love to be intimate with her.

Start by us all having a few drinks, just to settle us. I'll flirt with her, tease, lightly touch..... My hand in her lap while I occasionally kiss her. Starting slowly but getting bolder. Having you watch as I kiss her neck, whispering something to her before more passionately kissing her, my hands feeling her satin clad body

After a while, SHE suggests all three of us should head to the bedroom.

You lead up the stairs first.... While we pause at the bottom to kiss some more. At the bedroom she instructs you to sit in the chair at the corner. Just to be sure.... She takes a couple of silky scarves and ties you to it. Satisfied with her work, she turns to me with lust in her eyes. Now not thinking of you, I deeply kiss her, my hands all over her body... Enjoying feeling her through her blouse. My obvious excitement growing clearly in my trousers. I push her to sit on your bed and lay back before holding her down; assertive, strong but not forced. Her pencil skirt hitches up as the silky lining slides up her legs. Even though we're still both dressed, she's wrapped her legs around me. Grinding. Kissing. Touching. ......

All you can do is watch as I pleasure her. As we enjoy each others bodies. I kneel on the floor and kiss her inner thigh. Teasing her. Making her beg for more. Enjoying how, even without my touch that she craves, her satin panties are darkening as she gets wetter... Finally, you see. You see me ease her panties aside and my tongue gets the taste of her most intimate parts... Watching her moaning and writhing while I go down on her....
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice shot mate :lol: :lol:
sanderman

Post by sanderman »

Satin and Leather. A night out together.

Would love it if she wore more satin but the choice is hers. Noticed a few guys checking her out. Let me know what you think.
Untitled (1).jpg
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

I’d be one checking her out for sure, just something about women in satin and leather, my eyes are always searching the room for women wearing such wherever I go 😂