Buying satin clothing from hookers?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pikachu72

Buying satin clothing from hookers?

Post by pikachu72 »

Has anyone bought used clothing from prostitutes/hookers?

Like if you really like the satin clothes that they're wearing, can you just buy it off them or maybe even take them shopping to get a new one?
Willissatin1501

Re: Buying satin clothing from hookers?

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Personally I wouldn't 😬 as much as a hot thought is it, you don’t know whats been on it! I’d rather buy them something and make a mess of it if they were happy to!
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

I'm with Willissatin, I prefer buying a few satin outfits and enjoying the indescribable look and feel of new, perfect satin on a dirty pro fuckdoll.
long91

Post by long91 »

There are some private flats near where a friend lives. I often visit him and walk the dog with me. The back of the flats there is an alley way and the back gate is always wide open. There is constantly womens clothing being dumped in the back yard. I've had some great clothing finds there but you have to dodge the used condoms and worse still, the used syringes. Apparently its a well known druggie whore house. Wash and disinfect anything I take I tell you.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

long91 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:03 am There are some private flats near where a friend lives. I often visit him and walk the dog with me. The back of the flats there is an alley way and the back gate is always wide open. There is constantly womens clothing being dumped in the back yard. I've had some great clothing finds there but you have to dodge the used condoms and worse still, the used syringes. Apparently its a well known druggie whore house. Wash and disinfect anything I take I tell you.
Stupid question but what sort of things do you find that you take with you?
RaindroopSatin

Post by RaindroopSatin »

long91 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:03 am There are some private flats near where a friend lives. I often visit him and walk the dog with me. The back of the flats there is an alley way and the back gate is always wide open. There is constantly womens clothing being dumped in the back yard. I've had some great clothing finds there but you have to dodge the used condoms and worse still, the used syringes. Apparently its a well known druggie whore house. Wash and disinfect anything I take I tell you.
Can you show me the place?