Taffeta Dress.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
polkadot

Taffeta Dress.

Post by polkadot »

Ever since I saw my wifes friend wearing a taffeta dress I know it was taffeta because I brushed against her and almost cum :), it has become an obsession with me I have been looking on ebay for weeks to try and find the dress. So far no luck. Very plain check dress but she looked amazing in it. Can't wait to find it buy it and fantasise about her when I am using the dress.
Crazyfortaffeta

Re: Taffeta Dress.

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

Love, love , love taffeta dresses!! I hope you find what you're looking for. Try Poshmark maybe.
long91

Post by long91 »

One of my first girlfriends had this amazing tafetta dress, they were really common in the late 80's. It had this amazing shiny electric blue skirt with a very shiny lining. Once she knew how much I liked it, she would wear it for me on the odd occasion 'for fun'. After a couple of years we were no longer dating but remained friends. One day she called round and gave me the dress. She was moving house along with her parents, so was throwing out loads of stuff but thought I might like it. I still have it to this day.
Another great outfit I have is a 2 piece skirt suit in blue tafetta. It's a short bolero jacket with an above the knee pencil skirt. My wife wears it for me and you can see the lovely shiny blue lining through the back slit of the skirt when she walks. She doesn't know that I found it in the bin at a lap dancing bar we were installing at.
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

long91 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:38 am One of my first girlfriends had this amazing tafetta dress, they were really common in the late 80's. It had this amazing shiny electric blue skirt with a very shiny lining. Once she knew how much I liked it, she would wear it for me on the odd occasion 'for fun'. After a couple of years we were no longer dating but remained friends. One day she called round and gave me the dress. She was moving house along with her parents, so was throwing out loads of stuff but thought I might like it. I still have it to this day.
Another great outfit I have is a 2 piece skirt suit in blue tafetta. It's a short bolero jacket with an above the knee pencil skirt. My wife wears it for me and you can see the lovely shiny blue lining through the back slit of the skirt when she walks. She doesn't know that I found it in the bin at a lap dancing bar we were installing at.
Do you have mixtures of those dresses ?
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

I think I have either become obssessed with my wifes friend or I have turned into a full blown crossdresser we bumped into my wifes friend over the weekend she was wearing a floral dress not satin or taffeta but I can't get the vision out of my head. I desperatley want to go through her wardrobe and wear all her stuff making all items of clothing my cum rags.
Satincock

Post by Satincock »

This a taffeta dress I dearly loved feeling and hearing it swishing when wearing it....sadly I have it no longer to share
Attachments
tn-1_2.jpeg
tn-3_1.jpeg
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Taffeta looks amazing! It dosn't quite feel as nice as satin but I love how much it rustles when you move around.
Hilary

Post by Hilary »

Hello,

Indeed, the noise when moving is very pleasant, but not as much as with satin.