Officially addicted to buying puffy coats from VINTED

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
puffyguy

Officially addicted to buying puffy coats from VINTED

Post by puffyguy »

:wink: I must admit I'm getting addicted to buying Woman's Puffer coats off Vinted, they are so gorgeous especially my favourites are Pretty little thing silky n shiny one's, this Coat I've attached is a Gillette I've found off vinted, it arrived this morning I was very excited because you can still smell the previous owner on it, it's smells so.... gorgeous of her

Have any of you guys bought from vinted and what have you got ? What's your favourite jacket?
Attachments
Wearing backwards 3
Wearing backwards 3
Wearing backwards 2
Wearing backwards 2
Wearing backwards 1
Wearing backwards 1
pikachu72

Re: Officially addicted to buying puffy coats from VINTED

Post by pikachu72 »

I've always liked Rocawear, Baby Phat and JLO down jackets. They're so shiny and feminine.

Any other similar brands?

Some brands are just really dull and are not satin at all.
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

Well I've recently bought another coat it's frikkin gorgeous only cost £12 it's a Chocolate Missguided extra padded puffy coat size 16 fits me really snug it's so sexy feels incredibly soft
Attachments
20220517_220408_optimized.jpg
20220517_220416.jpg
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

More pics, My coat is now officially not a virgin anymore, gave it cuddles all night in bed lastnight

This jacket is amazing love ❤️ the satin on my body
If anyone wondering it's a MISS GUIDED Silky-Smooth Jacket smells gorgeous with the last owner on it which is a very addictive cent and turn on

Colour is burgundy Not chocolate

Sleeves have Ties to tight up or loosen very nice when you want to :arrow: :arrow: :lol:
Attachments
20220518_133631_optimized.jpg
20220518_133851_optimized.jpg
20220518_133412_optimized.jpg
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

Yea me too, I have 4 black silky rocawear coats and 1 white, and 1 Green with fur detail hood
But this new one is incredible Missguided so silky
pikachu72 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:04 am I've always liked Rocawear, Baby Phat and JLO down jackets. They're so shiny and feminine.

skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

pikachu72 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:04 am I've always liked Rocawear, Baby Phat and JLO down jackets. They're so shiny and feminine.

I too love the same as you do pikachu72, also enjoy many other same being pretty little thing, missguided, boohoo, fila, ntf and more others too
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

puffyguy wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:09 pm :wink: I must admit I'm getting addicted to buying Woman's Puffer coats off Vinted, they are so gorgeous especially my favourites are Pretty little thing silky n shiny one's, this Coat I've attached is a Gillette I've found off vinted, it arrived this morning I was very excited because you can still smell the previous owner on it, it's smells so.... gorgeous of her

Have any of you guys bought from vinted and what have you got ? What's your favourite jacket?
I have checked out vinted myself but being in Australia this isn't available for me and there are some awesome jackets up for sale I would love