My introduction

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinaSilky

My introduction

Post by SatinaSilky »

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. I am postop transfemale with strong fetish for satin and silk lingerie and clothes. It started at age around 11 with my mothers silky nylon slips and nightgowns. I loved how soft and smooth the silky nylon was and loved the feeling of it agains my skin. It turned me on just to imagine that lots of women (and my mum) wear such silky things under their dresses and that they can feel this softness against theirs skin all day long. And for the night they switch to the nylon nightgowns. I was able to have orgasm just from those thoughts. So i started to borrow my mums slips and nightgowns, usually during my masturbation I wore several of them and I imagine myself to be pretty woman.
I am living as a woman for last 14 years and I have huge collection of silky nylon slips and nightgowns. I also love nylon work overalls.
Attachments
a03.jpg
a02.jpg
a01.jpg
quibble

Re: My introduction

Post by quibble »

Thank you for the introduction.... And looking hot!
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

Welcome to the quiet world SFF
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Hi Satina, welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction. How lovely to see you all feminine and sensual in satin.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hi welcome on this site. I am happy to count you among us. Do not hesitate to actively participate by making comments or by telling your fetish related to satin and by showing your photos which are magnificent. .you are very beautiful and i love your photos
SatinaSilky

Post by SatinaSilky »

Thank you for welcoming me here. I decided to post here three photos without blurred face. Two in my nylon slips and the last one in my satin nightgown and robe set. Have a nice Sunday :-)
Attachments
a03.jpg
a02.jpg
a01.jpg
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Welcome Satina and may I respectfully say how gorgeous you look and have exquisite taste in lingerie. Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you enjoy the forum x
satintranced

Post by satintranced »

Welcome. Always wonderful to see more lovely satin ladies here. Hope you enjoy yourself.