Mothers slips - guilty secret, guilty pleasure

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

Mothers slips - guilty secret, guilty pleasure

Post by ssslipery »

Just wondering how many others used their mums slips for pleasure ?

I discovered the joys of her silky nylon slips when I was about 8. My mum used to be a big half slip wearer - she pretty much wore one most days under a skirt or dress (this was in 70`s and 80`s). At first if I saw one in her bedroom or found one in the laundry I used to just rub myself against it to get a dry orgasm but pretty soon after began wearing them as well when I would masturbate - fav method was to wear one and rub myself against another one, or rub / slide against one of her nighties laid on the bed. As soon as I had an orgasm, I would feel guilty about what I had done with her things but it never lasted long before that overwhelming urge and lust kicked in again. The feeling of pleasure and guilt got worse when I started to have wet orgasms and inevitably had accidents when I would cum on / in her clothing.

Even when I got the chance to use clothes and lingerie that wasnt hers (i.e my stepmums, neighbours etc), although they gave an equally if not greater sexual thrill I still ended up using my mums things all the time. It was like I was drawn to them, the look of them, the particular perfume smell they had, the thought of her wearing them etc

Did anyone else feel guitly about using their mums things but at the same time was unable to resist the sheer sexual urge they invoked, or I am a bit of a freak with these feelings ?
pajamaslover

Re: Mothers slips - guilty secret, guilty pleasure

Post by pajamaslover »

I feel the same , i like to used my mom satin pajamas and robe when about 7..masturbate and dry orgasm, at the age my mom and sisters always wear satin every night, so i can't decline the thrill and feel with satin, feel guilty but want it again soon..
sanderman

Post by sanderman »

I would look forward to going to see my aunt who wore satin slips, nighties and blouses. She'd leave her clothes in the laundry basket in the bathroom before washing. I'd go through her used laundry with the hope of finding something satin, then sit on the toilet masturbating.

I too would feel guilty but only if I got over excited and left a deposit on her clothes. I'd rinse it off carefully, put it back in the laundry basket and hoped it would dry very quickly.

As far as I know she never suspected what I was doing and I continued doing it for years.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

sanderman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:19 pm I would look forward to going to see my aunt who wore satin slips, nighties and blouses. She'd leave her clothes in the laundry basket in the bathroom before washing. I'd go through her used laundry with the hope of finding something satin, then sit on the toilet masturbating.

I too would feel guilty but only if I got over excited and left a deposit on her clothes. I'd rinse it off carefully, put it back in the laundry basket and hoped it would dry very quickly.

As far as I know she never suspected what I was doing and I continued doing it for years.
Did you aunt had satin pajamas?
SatinBeard

Post by SatinBeard »

I also did this, age 10ish. Always felt guilty but kept doing. Soon no female in my family was safe. One Aunts satin rodes and Pajamas. Another Aunt always had classy satin blouses. My cousin, real guilt. Pajamas, rodes, dresses, panties. I left a lot of stains for her. As far as I know she never knew. Eventually I started stealing her satin. But the most guilty I ever felt was when she had friends staying the night. When stayed with them, My Aunt and 2 female cousins, usually slept on the couch but when both cousins and 2 of the friends had satin pajamas and one even had a short multicolored rode, dark teal with pink and purple square pattern, I had to get in their room. I was around 9 or 10. They were probably 5 years older, so when I had a "nightmare " they didn't think to much about it. I was no threat, right? Wrong! They put me in the far corner and proceeded to ignore me as the did each others makeup and hair. Told boy stories and watched scary movies . All the while not noticing me wide eyed and watching every shiny, slipper, smooth movement they made. My tiny boner was about to pop with excitement! Then one of the friends took her satin rode off revealing her satin pajamas shorts and short-sleeve shirt... pink. So shiny so soft I was so hard! Tossing the rode to the sleeping bag across from me, they went right back to the movie. I waited until my cousin took two of them to get drinks. Only the other cousin, past out in front of the TV and one friend, purple satin slip with fuzz pj pants. The friend was doing her nails. My heart racing, I slowly started scooting my sleeping bag closer and closer to wear that shiny heaven had landed. Closer, she didn't look up. Closer, still not noticing me. Finally, another friend called from the hall, now! As she lead to look out the door, I snapped up the rode and pulled into my bag of sleep, which quickly became my bad slippery sin. Not moving, eyes closed alright I waited and listened. Nothing. She didn't see. Didn't notice. I started rubbing the soft, smooth robe across my chest. Slowly sliding it down my belly. It was wrapped around my throbbing boy boner in no time. Slowly sliding it between my fingers and cock. I almost came in a minute or two, then they all came back. I stop, just as the tingles started. I was so close, but I didn't blow. Pretending to sleep, I peeked, one eyed, watching. The friend that took the rode off, looked right at me. Eye closed. Did she me looking? Had she noticed her robe was gone? What was I going to say if she asked? But, she just hopped into blankets, slide underneath them and yawned. "Can we turn the lights out? Getting tired." They all agreed and the dark came. Movie still playing, the others getting under blankets and not long after, I was the only one awake! I started sliding that slipper satin up and down again... slowly... then I noticed how close the friend had slid when she flopped into her makeshift bed. I could smell her shampoo... I inched closer, rubbing, up... closer, sliding, down... Just inches away, faster, up... faster, down... I was about to cum all over her sexy, shiny, slippery, smooth satin robe, then, with out warning, "What are you doing?" My cousin sat up, staring at me. Her silver satin pajamas shinning in the glow of the TV. Almost without think, "Gotta pee" I sleeply said as I tucked the robe behind me, hidden in my sleeping bag. I stood up, slightly bending over to hind my rock hard secret, and left the room tword the bathroom. My cousin huft as she rolled back over to face the TV. As walked out into the hall I realized how dark it was, and how scared of that I was. I stop a few steps our. Heart racing with fear again, my secret was not hard anymore, I asked, " Hey Christy," my cousins name, but before I could finish asking she said "yeah yeah, hold on." My fear of the dark wavered as her pajamas flowed around her slender body when she stood up and walked toward me. Instinctively I put my hand out and she took it as we walked to the bathroom. When we reached the bathroom door, she pushed me backwards, "Me first!" She laughed as she slammed the door in my face. She didn't hold my hand on the way back. But when we got into the room, she didn't lay down in the same place. She gathered her blankets and put them against the wall when I had when I first got in the room. So her bedding, then mine, then her friend.... I was sleeping in the middle. Confused and shocked I said nothing. I Got into my sleeping bag, grabbed the robe, which had slipped slightly our and rolled over facing her friend and the TV. I have no idea why she did this, but as I started fondling the satin robe inside my sleeping bag, I also started getting hard again. I slowly put the satin against my erection. Finding that perfect smooth side to smooth side position, so it slides so smoothly, so slippery, it was even making the slight sound, you know? It's hard to explain that sound, but you know... then, staring at the beautiful sleeping face of the friend, I decided I was just going to cum into her robe. I hadn't thought about it until just then,but I didn't care if she found the messs. I had to cum into it. Wrapped around my head and shaft. So soft, so smooth. Perfectly sliding. I couldn't stop. Not again. Not now. I just gonna make a messy load in it, ball it up as small as I can and hope it was dry before she woke. Almost there. Oh my God, I had never needed to cum so bad before, maybe even sense! This is it... the friend opened her eyes. I stop. Motionless. She blinks... wipes her eyes, and rolls over just as my cousin throws her left arm and leg over me! I was mid roll myself, as a reaction to her movement leaving me face up, stiff dick up and my cousin holding tight with arm and leg. I was dumbfounded. I'm going to cum... right now. I decided in my head. Try to get my hand on my dick but my cousin was just slightly on top of my left arm and her leg was blocking from reaching with my right. But as I tried reaching, I noticed my cock rubbing against her leg. Suttle hip moving and , bingo, happy ending for me! Not moving to much, slow, shirt thrusts. The satin robe around my dick, inside the sleeping bag. Not as good feeling as before, now I had, Christy, my gorgeous cousin who I had been crushing for years. Ever since the first time she had me feel how soft her satin dress was... I'm going to cum using her leg as a humping post! Thrust, slide, wiggle... getting close... I adjusted myself so I was slightly facing her more, as I did, slid her arm and into my unzipped sleeping bag. As her satin covered thigh glided across my stiff pecker, I felt wave of ecstasy. I could reach my rock hard penis now with my right hand and I slid it back and forth across her thigh using my hand. Slowly then faster. then faster. she snorted in her sleep, she coughed slightly. the tip of my dick touched her clitoris inside her smooth satin pajama shorts and I came! I've never came so hard before or since. it sent shivers through my entire body just as I blew my load inside her friends satin robe against her satin-covered pussy lips. I knew then, this was the only way I ever wanted to cum. she woke up as I laid there shaking from my orgasm staring at me. Blinking she reached down to and felt my erect cock against her moist vagina. she took the robe from my hand wiped it on her crotch, stuffed it under her pillow and rolled over facing away from me. we never spoke of it.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

sanderman wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:19 pm I would look forward to going to see my aunt who wore satin slips, nighties and blouses. She'd leave her clothes in the laundry basket in the bathroom before washing. I'd go through her used laundry with the hope of finding something satin, then sit on the toilet masturbating.

When I got precum on things or just ended up cuming on something, depending on how long i had I would sometimes wipe them down with a towel and use my mums hairdryer to dry the slip or nightie off. Would sometimes leave a stiff, dry patch behind on the fabric but wouldnt always have time to do a lot more. I was anxious this would catch me out and she would notice particularly when it was a nightie or slip that had to go back under the pillow or back into her drawer but she never said anything. Plenty of times this happened and she carried on wearing the same nightie for the rest of the week so I always assumed she hadnt noticed. If it was something from the laundry I just wiped the cum off as much as possible and buried the item at the bottom of the basket assuming it would not be noticed before being put into the washing machine..

Like you, I was doing this for years so to be honest looking back I would be very surprised if she didnt at least suspect what was happening, although I do remember her once accusing my sister of taking / wearing her clothes without asking which did make me feel really bad because it was me who had taken the missing dress and had it stashed in my secret hiding place. Again, things like that that made me feel guilty but not enough that I could stop,
sanderman

Post by sanderman »

ssslipery wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:40 pm

When I got precum on things or just ended up cuming on something, depending on how long i had I would sometimes wipe them down with a towel and use my mums hairdryer to dry the slip or nightie off. Would sometimes leave a stiff, dry patch behind on the fabric but wouldnt always have time to do a lot more. I was anxious this would catch me out and she would notice particularly when it was a nightie or slip that had to go back under the pillow or back into her drawer but she never said anything. Plenty of times this happened and she carried on wearing the same nightie for the rest of the week so I always assumed she hadnt noticed. If it was something from the laundry I just wiped the cum off as much as possible and buried the item at the bottom of the basket assuming it would not be noticed before being put into the washing machine..

Like you, I was doing this for years so to be honest looking back I would be very surprised if she didnt at least suspect what was happening, although I do remember her once accusing my sister of taking / wearing her clothes without asking which did make me feel really bad because it was me who had taken the missing dress and had it stashed in my secret hiding place. Again, things like that that made me feel guilty but not enough that I could stop,
This was back in the 1980s and although my aunt seemed really old to me at the time, she was only in her 30s. I would have been 10 or 11 years old. I remember she had an electric blue night shirt, the quality of the satin was better than most items I've come across since. If it was in the laundry basket I would need to rub it over my skin, sometimes trying it on. Back then, before the internet, I always felt that I was doing something naughty and my desire for satin was something wrong.
SatinaSilky

Post by SatinaSilky »

Hello, I had the same guilty feelings just after I climaxed in my mums slips or nightgowns. For me there was something really perverse about using my mothers lingerie to masturbate. But the urge was much more stronger then me. Each time I said to myself that I can and must control myself next time, but after two three hours the urge was back.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

When you are super horny and have a chance to wrap a silk or satin slip or gown around your rock hard cock and slide that silky satin up and down your throbing member all rationale goes out the window. The satin takes over and you are no longer in control. My mom had a cashmere coat with a chocolate brown to die for satin lining. I would fuck it every chance I could get. I took some risky chances and almost got caught on several occasions, but the urge was more than I could control. After I would cum I would feel guilty, but within a very short time I wanted that satin lined coat again. Back when I was 10 or 11 years old it would take 2 or 3 satin fucks to overcum the urge. My orgasms were just as intense even though I actually hadn't started to shoot a load of cum. It was a good thing because I would have really stained my mom's and grandmothers satin linings in their coats.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

I also have fond memories of wearing my mums silky slips. When I was a teenager I used to wear them and masturbate in them, making sure though that I wouldn't cum on them and stain them. Not always easy in my excitement, but I always managed to keep her slips clean so I could put them back in her cupboards without being noticed. When I think back now (about 35-40 years later) I think she must have noticed as mums do know a lot, yet she never has said anything. My moms clothes were of course of an adult woman and I always regretted not having a sister to borrow some more girlie satin clothes from. Although I didn't want to get caught I also didn't feel too embarrassed about my satin fetish; I always kind of accepted myself just the way I am.

Later on when I was 16 years old I took all my courage together and purchased my first satin slip in a department store, with a very-very-very red blushing head. This all went well though and I used to slip to masturbate like crazy. The quality was excellent though, because I still have the slip today and it still looks good some 35 years later.

Nowadays I still have the same satin fetish, and I am a T-girl as well so I like to dress as a women every now and then, with a preference for satin clothing of course. My satin fetish is still exciting but also has developed in various other ways; I can also enjoy just wearing satin and looking feminine and pretty without being sexually aroused immediately.

If you wish you can have a look at my (free) photo website at Flickr, where I post some photos every weekend of myself and/or female friends in satin. Here is the link: https://www.flickr.com/paulasatijn
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

paulasatijn wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:01 pm I also have fond memories of wearing my mums silky slips. When I was a teenager I used to wear them and masturbate in them, making sure though that I wouldn't cum on them and stain them. Not always easy in my excitement, but I always managed to keep her slips clean so I could put them back in her cupboards without being noticed. When I think back now (about 35-40 years later) I think she must have noticed as mums do know a lot, yet she never has said anything. My moms clothes were of course of an adult woman and I always regretted not having a sister to borrow some more girlie satin clothes from. Although I didn't want to get caught I also didn't feel too embarrassed about my satin fetish; I always kind of accepted myself just the way I am.

Later on when I was 16 years old I took all my courage together and purchased my first satin slip in a department store, with a very-very-very red blushing head. This all went well though and I used to slip to masturbate like crazy. The quality was excellent though, because I still have the slip today and it still looks good some 35 years later.

Nowadays I still have the same satin fetish, and I am a T-girl as well so I like to dress as a women every now and then, with a preference for satin clothing of course. My satin fetish is still exciting but also has developed in various other ways; I can also enjoy just wearing satin and looking feminine and pretty without being sexually aroused immediately.

If you wish you can have a look at my (free) photo website at Flickr, where I post some photos every weekend of myself and/or female friends in satin. Here is the link: https://www.flickr.com/paulasatijn
Great photos Paula. I did manage to keep her slips clean for many years up to the point I started to have "wet" orgasms and thats where it became more tricky to control the outcome and as you say try and put things back in the same place / folded in the same way to try and not be noticed , but as I say I think it was obvs I was in her stuff from all the other things that happened.
I was lucky I had an older sister albeit her collection of nylon, silk and satin was much more limited than my mums who had loads of slips, nighties, lingerie, dresses and skirts made of or lined with silky nylon, satin or silk. That being said I did inevitably use my sisters things as well but I liked the look and feel of the womens clothers more than the "trendy" girls stuff of my sisters (other than an amazing Charnos nightie she had).
I still get sexually aroused from the same types of clothing I used / started with but I suppose that gets kind of "imprinted" or associated with our first sexual experiences.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Yep been there! My mum had 4x nighties from what I can remember, 3 “shhh intimates” nighties (gold, blue and red) and a purple nightie with a chiffon outer shell on it. Eventually they were given to the charity shop and the only stuff I could find was my sister’s tops and dresses which were a good alternative at the time before I could buy my own stuff
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:59 am Yep been there! My mum had 4x nighties from what I can remember, 3 “shhh intimates” nighties (gold, blue and red) and a purple nightie with a chiffon outer shell on it. Eventually they were given to the charity shop and the only stuff I could find was my sister’s tops and dresses which were a good alternative at the time before I could buy my own stuff
My mums nighties were all from M&S and Debenhams but she had some Charnos slips as well as M&S and I think another (quite thick nylon one) was a Warners half slip and that also had a matching cami top, bra and knickers. They felt amazing when all worn together.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Is it short nighties? Or with robe? How much these nighties that your mom had?
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

All long nighties, apart from one white one which was knee length and had cap sleeves. One of the long blue nylon nighties had a matching robe but she also had a black satin robe that she used most of the time with whatever else she was wearing.