Mothers slips - guilty secret, guilty pleasure

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cmiller00000

Re: Mothers slips - guilty secret, guilty pleasure

Post by Cmiller00000 »

At the time I didn’t feel guilty at all as my mum had tons of nighties and nightdresses my real guilty pleasure would be once every while I would sabotage when it was going to be washed I.e the adjustable strap part brake the buckle ect or if it was one with a slit rip it slightly and wrap it round the basket so it looked like it got snagged at which point she used to bin but I’d keep for my personal fun and eventually rip it up. Must of over a several year period done this to around 20 odd different ones
timburrtwo

Post by timburrtwo »

I spent many hours from the time I was very young fondling and masturbating with my mother's silk, satin and nylon slips, panties, and nightgowns. I still enjoy it, only I now have my own extensive collection.
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

Some lovely stories above. I first discovered my mother's silk and satin collection at about 11 or 12 and had many years enjoying her things, staring with her nighties, cami knickers and petticoats before moving on to her dresses, blouses and skirts. There was always something so wicked thrilling and arousing about wearing them and guilty about spunking into them. I've had the secret pleasure of wearing and enjoying with other relatives, girlfriends and family friends' satins often - as well as the many things I have bought for myself over the years - but wearing someone else's secretly and getting off in them is still an incredible thrill.