Show us your Dress or Skirt Satin Lining :)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jasmineyoungtg

Show us your Dress or Skirt Satin Lining :)

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

The other night I was going to a party with some friends and since Spring has finally arrived where I lived I decide to take this lovely purchase out of the closet for the occasion:

And yes it felt every bit as wonderful as it looked. Feeling the gentle breeze blow it as the satin lining caressed my body as I walked was very arousing.
xseekerx70

Re: Show us your Dress or Skirt Satin Lining :)

Post by xseekerx70 »

Sadly I don't have these skirts anymore, but one of them, the purple/blue one, was worn by my wife to Comic-Con *after* I got it back from this producer.

jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

xseekerx70 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:36 am Sadly I don't have these skirts anymore, but one of them, the purple/blue one, was worn by my wife to Comic-Con *after* I got it back from this producer.

Absolutely gorgeous! I can just feel that from watching. I love the feeling of layers of satin over soft silky pantyhose.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Sadly I don’t have photos of said dress BUT I’ll try and describe it the best I can with an attached pic from google. When I was still living with my parents my older sister would leave dresses/general clothes that she didn't want in her old bedroom as he flat was the size of a shoe box! She left a few lovely items like nighties, camis and a few dresses that were made of good quality satin, one dress in particular was a chiffon maxi dress by Matthew Williamson and had a long, thick, shiny black satin lining that felt amazing against my skin. I spent many weekends wearing it, playing myself with it etc but eventually it was given up to a charity shop and was gutted to say the least!
Attachments
0CF6E3D7-C62D-4936-B09C-DDFADB0A6C1D.jpeg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

my quest for hunting satin skirt has ended :lol:
red satin.jpg
sadly no lining :lol: cuzzzz i think chinese made doesnt like fitting the lining haha