New vintage satin bridal gown.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

New vintage satin bridal gown.

Post by coatfun »

I just received this satin wedding gown by FedEx earlier and it is the most sexy and sensuous satin I have ever felt. The train is over 9 feet long and it completely covers a king size bed. I won it on Ebay and will be steaming the wrinkles out and taking some more pictures. I am going to light candles in my bedroom and make love to it all night by candlelight. It is made from that 1940's satin and just shimmers and gives the kind of orgasm that will make me almost lose my mind.
s-l1600zsd.jpg
s-l1600zzxxx.jpg
Lovesatin01

Re: New vintage satin bridal gown.

Post by Lovesatin01 »

coatfun wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:08 pm I just received this satin wedding gown by FedEx earlier and it is the most sexy and sensuous satin I have ever felt. The train is over 9 feet long and it completely covers a king size bed. I won it on Ebay and will be steaming the wrinkles out and taking some more pictures. I am going to light candles in my bedroom and make love to it all night by candlelight. It is made from that 1940's satin and just shimmers and gives the kind of orgasm that will make me almost lose my mind. s-l1600zsd.jpgs-l1600zzxxx.jpg
Wow what a beautiful dress I would love to slip into it and rub that silky shiny satin Over my erect cock.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

These gown are fantastic, I have about 16 of these bought over several years, the cheapest was only $10 but the cost has gone into orbit over the last few years. This is a type of satin that is not made anymore, I don't know why, it it incredibly good quality and feels incredible against the skin, just nice to know there is still a lot of it about.
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

seasideshow wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:28 pm These gown are fantastic, I have about 16 of these bought over several years, the cheapest was only $10 but the cost has gone into orbit over the last few years. This is a type of satin that is not made anymore, I don't know why, it it incredibly good quality and feels incredible against the skin, just nice to know there is still a lot of it about.
I would love to see your gowns.
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

coatfun wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:08 pm I just received this satin wedding gown by FedEx earlier and it is the most sexy and sensuous satin I have ever felt. The train is over 9 feet long and it completely covers a king size bed. I won it on Ebay and will be steaming the wrinkles out and taking some more pictures. I am going to light candles in my bedroom and make love to it all night by candlelight. It is made from that 1940's satin and just shimmers and gives the kind of orgasm that will make me almost lose my mind. s-l1600zsd.jpgs-l1600zzxxx.jpg
Over the years i must have pumped many litres of my thick hot semen over dresses like this. Back in the 1980s nobody wanted them!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I make love to this gown every night. When I wake up in the morning I reach over and kiss her good morning. These 1940's satin bridal gowns are a must have in any satin collection.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Gets better everyday
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

satin
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Very nice Coatfun; I am receiving my vintage 1940s medium weight rayon satin wedding gown this week. She is a 38 bust, 60" long and a total of 88" with the train. I feel I scored her for a steal at $137 on ETSY as so many other satin gowns are averaging over $300 are a heavy satin and smaller bust, not to mention pearls, lace and way too many buttons. This one has 12 on the front bodice and 5 on each sleeve of which I will remove the bodice buttons for sure and secure the open chest area with a fabric glue. I don't know how the fabric will react to ironing and if I should just steam iron it or use water spray and starch. I am awaiting an answer from the seller to find out how she kept the gown so wrinkle free in the pictures. Either way, ironing this beautiful satin dress will be a challenge but oh the sensuous reward that only a vintage satin wedding gown can give.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I use a steam iron on medium heat to iron my gowns and coat linings. With these gowns the satin is so much more sexy when it is smooth with no wrinkles. You have to keep the iron moving and take your time. Every time I finish a section and move the gown on the ironing board I temper the iron by sliding it on the cover. As soon as I finish ironing the gown I make love to it. The warn smooth satin just sends me into a state of mind that I just can't explain.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Thankyou Coatfun; My seller also informed me that she had steamed the dress before modeling to make it so smooth looking and wrinkle free. My satins also must be ironed and wrinkle free for me to even begin to make love to them and we both know why. My new lover will arrive tomorrow so I will take a nice long and very enjoyable time to steam iron her complete body section by section and when done will place her on a plastic hanger and fondle, kiss and caress her. I am going to wear my new burgundy satin pajamas and make love to her while wearing them and will also place my feather pillows in the dress and love her like a woman. I think I'm in for the thrill of my life. Take care friend.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satinsheets, If you have black satin sheets put them on the bed. The white satin will look so sexy in contrast to the black satin. I light 5 or 6 candles and the flickering candles make the satin shimmer and cum alive. Once I start making love to the gown, the gown takes over and I am not in control anymore. I close my eyes and slowly stroke my rock hard cock very slowly running my hands over the satin feeling what has to be the most mind numbing feeling on my cock. The satin bridal gown has taken complete control of my mind and body I am possessed. I'm thinking this has to be a dream, but when I open my eyes and see the beautiful satin I know it is not a dream. I won't last long the first time because I have no control anymore I am one with the satin gown and the gown is one with me. I whisper to the gown to fuck me over and over and as I get closer to that magic moment I find myself screaming FUCK ME, FUCK ME. Give me that feeling that only you can give me. Slowly the orgasm starts to build and I try to hold back, but the gown won't have it, she is doing her job and as we all know satin was meant to be made love to. All of a sudden the orgasm starts to build and my whole body feels that tingling pleasure that satin gives us. Wave after wave after wave of spasms flow thru me and my cock shoots cum like canon fire. As I lay there in the after glow holding my satin goddess I think about the beautiful bride that walked down the Isle wearing my satin lover. All eyes were on her and the sexy satin gown that is still between my legs. I will fuck her several more time that day and she will empty my balls until I have no more cum. We are the lucky one to have this love of silk and satin and I can't imagine life with out it.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Coatfun; I agree. Satin was made to be loved. I also think of that gorgeous satin gown when all eyes were on it when the beautiful bride walked down the aisle. When I make love to my new gown tomorrow I will cherish her as we experiment together and make sure we both have the most beautiful sex together. I will tell her softly that I love her as I gently stroke her and listen to her tell me the same. As our passion grows there will be that beautiful moment of the point of no return and then we will both moan with pleasure as we climax together. Satin is so beautiful, so perfect as the ultimate lover.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Coatfun; My lover arrived a short while ago. I took her downstairs to the ironing board and began the process of getting her ready for sex. What a thrill. As I ironed my gown I felt the satin after every section, rubbing my fingers all over this sensuous beauty. To boot I was able to starch her perfectly so that will not be an issue in the future. My satin dress is so long and there's so much satin to kiss and feel. I also found a very nice medium weight double sided 1 1/2" satin ribbon and made a very beautiful pussy bow to add to my erotic fantasy. It feels just like a wrap tie, not like a ribbon. So now I have added a drop dead gorgeous wedding gown to my satin collection, mens satin pajamas that fit and feel great and a satin shirtdress to use as a robe with my pajamas. I don't know if I will wear my pajamas tonight and make love to my gown, use a pillow with it or just drape it over my body and massage ourselves to orgasm. Satin is Satin is Satin. Cheers