Helpppp

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Helpppp

Post by SatinDeejay »

My girlfriend just said that I never turn her on now because I’m always wearing womens satin pyjamas. Do I stop wearing them to save my sex life?
Willissatin1501

Re: Helpppp

Post by Willissatin1501 »

To be brutally honest if its every night I would limit it massively, I’ll now and again wear satin bottoms to bed but my partner doesnt mind - even though satin is a fetish thing for me these bottoms are very comfortable to sleep in during the summer and same thing for her.

Completely get it if its a comfort thing for you but you gotta meet in the middle with her on this, at the end of the day they’re just pyjamas, they’re not worth losing a relationship over, if she didn’t like you having/using satin in all aspects and in any way judged you in it then it would be worth talking to her about it
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Thank you for the advice. I might keep them hidden for when she’s not there and have my fun then.

I have some mens pjs but they’re not the same.

My relationship comes first!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Eh, I beg to differ.

Relationships come and go.

Satin is forever.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

SatinDeejay wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:49 pm My girlfriend just said that I never turn her on now because I’m always wearing womens satin pyjamas. Do I stop wearing them to save my sex life?
You will never escape the lure of satin. I will tell you from 31 years of marriage, if my wife rejected my satin leanings, we would not be together. Her being really smart, she encourages me to dress in satin because she knows I will stay dedicated to her forever because it is something we can share. She does like satin too, just not in the same way. Everything else in our relationship is solid - so she looks at satin as something special between us. She also knows there is no chance of my leading a transgender lifestyle. I spent too much time in my youth playing highschool/collegiate waterpolo, so I am a big guy with broad shoulders. I'm liek the hulk in a neglige.

So if it is denying your satin fetish to keep the relationship, I think the relationship will ultmately fail. Someone on this board commented on my post to say the "love of satin is hard-coded." They nailed it. It is like changing the color of your eyes. You can fake it for awhile, but you will always come back to it.

Lucky for me, I told my wife on our third date that I loved silky women's clothing. Her response was "So do I." After that, our alliance was formed. I will tell you that you can tone it down a bit. But if you make sure you are fantastic as a boyfriend/husband in every other way. Satin is great trade-off for her. Besides, she aways knows what to get me for my birthday/christmas/valentines day.

Best of luck,
Alana
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

For what it's worth, if she can't accept what turns you on, move on.

My current girlfriend is warming up to the fact that I get super hard when she wears anything silky/satiny. She knows it pleases me and contrary to some peoples' assertion, it isn't THAT weird compared to some others on the fetish spectrum, no one gets hurt, no small animals involved, and she accepts that the satin only enhances, not takes away, from her natural beauty.

Either she accepts you for who you are, satin and all, or not. Her loss if she can't.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

She doesn’t have an issue with satin in general. It is when I wear womens pyjamas or nighties she questions my sexuality.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

It's really about her accepting you as a whole person. Either she takes the who deal, satin wearing and all, or none. It's as simple as that.
Satinwifelover

Post by Satinwifelover »

Get some mens satin pyjamas and buy her more satin clothes to wear during the day - she will come around