New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Dinosaur

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:31 am
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:22 am
Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:17 am

8) Wellp, my fri nd found a way to wear to office..
By wearing a legging.. Hahaha.. :lol:
Well will you have a hard time working today since you'll bump into her all day. Ya I was thinking of legging too. Then it'll look sexy yet privacy protected.
8) Yeap.. :mrgreen: Definitely "Hard" time.. :lol: Hahaha!
While just the other day, she even wear those Cami type satin sleepwear kinda to work as a top and wear leggings and coat to cover shoulder.. 8) Goodness!
I think those spaghetti strap type cami top. My gf has a few in white, grey, black and red. I recently bought a few sleepwear style thigh-length satin cami for her, and she use it as outing wear by tucking into the skirt. You know la Shein skirts some very thin so it serves as a inner skirt. Then a satin bolero/jacket on top. Full satin. As long as not see through, it can be worn in multiple ways. Sexy too when my gf removes the satin jacket/coat/bolero. You know sometimes go out eat, day time we'll be outside hawker, so it's hotter then when inside mall, colder.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:08 am
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:22 am

Well will you have a hard time working today since you'll bump into her all day. Ya I was thinking of legging too. Then it'll look sexy yet privacy protected.
While just the other day, she even wear those Cami type satin sleepwear kinda to work as a top and wear leggings and coat to cover shoulder.. 8) Goodness!
I think those spaghetti strap type cami top. My gf has a few in white, grey, black and red. I recently bought a few sleepwear style thigh-length satin cami for her, and she use it as outing wear by tucking into the skirt. You know la Shein skirts some very thin so it serves as a inner skirt. Then a satin bolero/jacket on top. Full satin. As long as not see through, it can be worn in multiple ways. Sexy too when my gf removes the satin jacket/coat/bolero. You know sometimes go out eat, day time we'll be outside hawker, so it's hotter then when inside mall, colder.
8) Yesss..... Heh heh.. :mrgreen:
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:35 am

She wear satin red blouse and the liquid satin skirt today..
Hard on the whole time during lunch time in office..
:lol: Aish... Manage to get some touch to the skirt while at the pantry just now.. 8) :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_20221020_132727.jpg
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:33 am

:lol: Aish... Manage to get some touch to the skirt while at the pantry just now.. 8) :mrgreen:
Wow she's hot. Wait she bought M or S size ah? I think is M. Did you touch the skirt or the butt? Lol
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:56 am

Wow she's hot. Wait she bought M or S size ah? I think is M. Did you touch the skirt or the butt? Lol
Aye.. 8)
I think she bought L this one..
Ahem, touch both 8) :mrgreen:
And then the side.. Very smooth and sexy this Liquid Satin skirt.. Very very nice.. 8) :mrgreen:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

plum mui mui zhai

not my type here :lol:

i not tembak your gf ok :lol:

just saying i like tall and slim lolz :P :P
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

szewei85 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:59 am

plum mui mui zhai

:lol: Hahahhaha... Not my gf actually..
8) :mrgreen: Hehehe...
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

plum mui mui zhai

Hahaha my fiancee previously was slim also. Follow me keep eat buffet. Now plump plump meaty also. But whenever she wears satin clothes especially, we can go for quite long. Once my house okay and we move in, I can't imagine she wear satin go out. Balik terus do on kitchen top
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:18 am

Aye.. 8)
And then the side.. Very smooth and sexy this Liquid Satin skirt.. Very very nice.. 8) :mrgreen:
She's really open to your touching hor. Hahaha. Satin top and skirt, damm daring. I salute her. Haha today I'm splitting with my gf for 2 days. We came back Penang, she went back to her parents house while I balik my own. Can't wait to reunite through physical and chemistry on Sunday, seeing Monday is Deepavali off day.

I tell you, if my lady friend is so open to me + wears satin, I'll make her my woman. What are you doing man. I do hope you find another woman who loves satin, and when both of the ladies go together, threesome for you. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:19 am

plum mui mui zhai

Hahaha my fiancee previously was slim also. Follow me keep eat buffet. Now plump plump meaty also. But whenever she wears satin clothes especially, we can go for quite long. Once my house okay and we move in, I can't imagine she wear satin go out. Balik terus do on kitchen top
8) #SHIOKS Hehehe.. 8)
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:23 am

Aye.. 8)
She's really open to your touching hor. Hahaha. Satin top and skirt, damm daring. I salute her. Haha today I'm splitting with my gf for 2 days. We came back Penang, she went back to her parents house while I balik my own. Can't wait to reunite through physical and chemistry on Sunday, seeing Monday is Deepavali off day.

I tell you, if my lady friend is so open to me + wears satin, I'll make her my woman. What are you doing man. I do hope you find another woman who loves satin, and when both of the ladies go together, threesome for you. Haha

Oh ya hor, you guys holiday there..
We don't have here in Sarawak and Sabah..

Hahahahha. :lol: I hope I found one lo.. One day, some day.
She got BF dy ba. Hahaha. Its OK.. :mrgreen:
Funny Korean from Busan.. Good guy.. 8)

Threesome.. Left one grab, right one grab.. 8)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:40 am

Aye.. 8)

LOL but your gf must be open minded too to accept threesome la. Hahaha

Ya holiday on Monday. Can't wait for Sunday
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Oh ya @Andrew.

Your friend take L size? Hmmm seems she's quite round on the waist though she's quite tall.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:18 am Oh ya @Andrew.

Your friend take L size? Hmmm seems she's quite round on the waist though she's quite tall.
Yes, she's tall.. Even in new office, everyone be like "Why you so tall?" :lol:
I forgot to check the skirt size..
But usually the dress those she take L due to Bust size.. Haha..
Majority too tight on the chest and bust if M..
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:16 am
Andrew85 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:40 am

LOL but your gf must be open minded too to accept threesome la. Hahaha

Ya holiday on Monday. Can't wait for Sunday

Imagine that.. All open minded.. 8) :lol:

Have a great weekends and holiday Bro!