Dinosaur

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:42 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:50 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:38 am

Nice nice..
Thanks! :D
I'm gonna buy the black one soon. The silkiness and shininess is crazy.
Aiseh! :D
Nowadays Shein satin clothes all not nice. Aih I'm thinking whether to buy from taobao. My taobao cart
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:42 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:50 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:38 am

Nice nice..
Thanks! :D
I'm gonna buy the black one soon. The silkiness and shininess is crazy.
Aiseh! :D
Nowadays Shein satin clothes all not nice. Aih I'm thinking whether to buy from taobao.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Recently Shein do not have nice satin skirts. Boring
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:43 am Recently Shein do not have nice satin skirts. Boring
Yeap.. I agree... I rarely buy also from there.. Not much nice one
Hmmmm...
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:46 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:43 am Recently Shein do not have nice satin skirts. Boring
Yeap.. I agree... I rarely buy also from there.. Not much nice one
Hmmmm...
SHEIN Clasi Women'S Satin V-Neckline Swing Dress
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!
http://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejump ... 9575575552

I'm looking at this though.

Also for below from taobao
https://m.tb.cn/h.5o5tzZzVqZXxPS8?tk=4XkJW6wNyiS
https://m.tb.cn/h.5oDZ6ZPKeewrxGa?tk=iL2CW6wn5s0
https://m.tb.cn/h.5oD0pyMwHdz88Pf?tk=heFYW6wnCO2
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Happy CNY my fellow Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Any satin cheongsam or dresses? I caught a few this round.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:37 pm Happy CNY my fellow Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Happy CNY!

saw a few, but nothing much.. Haha..
My place here mostly wear normal and/or those lacey ones..
🤔😩
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:47 am
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:37 pm Happy CNY my fellow Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Happy CNY!

🤔😩
Hmm I actually saw something good over the weekends. Saw a young mother in satin dress in a restaurant.

Then another one, a probably 25-ish girl in satin skirt.

I think for cheongsam, satin ones are still not so in trend compared to lacey ones coz satin just only recently caught up with the people due to zara and shein. Probably another year or so
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:49 pm

Happy CNY!

🤔😩
Hmm I actually saw something good over the weekends. Saw a young mother in satin dress in a restaurant.

I think for cheongsam, satin ones are still not so in trend compared to lacey ones coz satin just only recently caught up with the people due to zara and shein. Probably another year or so

Nice nice.. :mrgreen:

Yea, probably..
Guess we'll see..
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:19 pm

Happy CNY!

🤔😩

Yea, probably..
Guess we'll see..
Wow today went to a thrift shop but home stuffs. Saw a lady, about 45 to 50, in long yellow satin dress. Damn sexy. And can see her dark coloured panty and bra. Macam black or dark blue. Was staring at her, and she knew. Damn sexy.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SHEIN Belle Plunging Neck Split Thigh Satin Bridesmaid Dress
http://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejump ... 0137030656
Screenshot_2024-03-15-07-50-06-183_com.zzkko.jpg
Bought this dress for rm7.53 coz suddenly they dropped the price from RM100+ to Rm18.72. damn. So much satin for so little price.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Dinosaur wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:02 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:19 pm

Yea, probably..
Guess we'll see..
Wow today went to a thrift shop but home stuffs. Saw a lady, about 45 to 50, in long yellow satin dress. Damn sexy. And can see her dark coloured panty and bra. Macam black or dark blue. Was staring at her, and she knew. Damn sexy.
I found the dress. Is similar to this. But it's bright yellow. They don't have bright yellow. Still nice dress.

Solid Split Thigh Satin Dress
http://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejump ... 1651631104
Bobobobo

Post by Bobobobo »

Anyone has something for nylon spandex silky cami top ?

So last week my friends came over (they are from another town but not that far) and we decided to do some shopping and I noticed one of my friend got her eyes on this cami which I also got my eyes on too. Hehehe. :twisted:

After we came back from shopping they mentioned they will come again next week so they would like to leave some of the stuffs at my place first. Immediately I tell myself “Ini kalilah :twisted: ” so I told her to put it on the cami to let us see if it looks good on her. But actually I’m just trying to make her remove the label.

After all the chit chat and they decided to leave I make sure she leave the cami in the bags that they plan to come back for next week by saying that I wanna check if the stuffs I bought are in their bags. And to my surprise. It’s gonna be left behind ! What a sad news for the poor cami. :lol:

After they left. I immediately when crazy on it and have the best time of my life. I came on it so many times for five days straight until the whole thing is soiled and stiff :D and since the label is removed I dropped it into the washing machine the night before she returned to get her stuffs.

Now here’s the thing. After I finish washing it. I can’t hold it to came on it again and I decided to wash it only at the sink and the next day they came. She decided to change to that cami directly and she noticed the marks that I didn’t clean properly after putting it on. :shock: :shock: :shock: she noticed I washed it because of the smell of detergent so she just told me it’s not that obvious anyway but I should get a new washing machine. :lol: :lol:

She went out with the cami with the marks that day. :D :D :D
Attachments
My art piece
My art piece
Another of my art piece
Another of my art piece
The cami with the cups removed for better sensation
The cami with the cups removed for better sensation
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Bobobobo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:41 am Anyone has something for nylon spandex silky cami top ?

So last week my friends came over (they are from another town but not that far) and we decided to do some shopping and I noticed one of my friend got her eyes on this cami which I also got my eyes on too. Hehehe. :twisted:

After we came back from shopping they mentioned they will come again next week so they would like to leave some of the stuffs at my place first. Immediately I tell myself “Ini kalilah :twisted: ” so I told her to put it on the cami to let us see if it looks good on her. But actually I’m just trying to make her remove the label.

After all the chit chat and they decided to leave I make sure she leave the cami in the bags that they plan to come back for next week by saying that I wanna check if the stuffs I bought are in their bags. And to my surprise. It’s gonna be left behind ! What a sad news for the poor cami. :lol:

After they left. I immediately when crazy on it and have the best time of my life. I came on it so many times for five days straight until the whole thing is soiled and stiff :D and since the label is removed I dropped it into the washing machine the night before she returned to get her stuffs.

Now here’s the thing. After I finish washing it. I can’t hold it to came on it again and I decided to wash it only at the sink and the next day they came. She decided to change to that cami directly and she noticed the marks that I didn’t clean properly after putting it on. :shock: :shock: :shock: she noticed I washed it because of the smell of detergent so she just told me it’s not that obvious anyway but I should get a new washing machine. :lol: :lol:

Not satin enough. Lack of the kick. Haha but nice one that she knows you have came on it so many times.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:04 pm
Bobobobo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:41 am Anyone has something for nylon spandex silky cami top ?

Not satin enough. Lack of the kick. Haha but nice one that she knows you have came on it so many times.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hehe