New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Andrew85

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Andrew85 »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:39 am
Dinosaur wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:13 am
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:07 am

Hahahhahaha!! :lol: Aye. I get you. Cannot simply go all out and tell all and be overly too open with those people.. They'll think we're crazy later.. Hahahahha :lol:
That's why I'm here as well.. Trying to find like-minded people.. Easier to talk and discuss about this satin fetish.. :D

It's always nice to reminiscing back sometimes while drape with satin and such and of cos, her satin skirt..
We still go around looking for satin once in awhile..
With girl buying satin in person at least its not too obvious..
So it's either I buy online.. Or we'll go to local fabric shop and find those nice and silky shiny smooth satin.. We made blankets with it.. This way, we can feel with our hands and choose which one is the smoothest/silkiest/slippery ones..
Can even choose the colors too.. Usually she'll help me choose as well.. Hahahha.. Buying this is even cheaper by the way.. It'll be a huge wide piece of satin, can be fold double sided.. And, ahem, last time she'll just get naked at home and drape herself with the double sided satin fabric drapes, then we just caress and feel each other.. Its really awesome and heavenly I tell you.. :lol:

Tho nowadays she cannot give me any quickies cos she got a really nice BF already (just not yet awoken to any satin fetish, just yet, heh heh).. But we still hangout, still got talk about satin and stuffs.. Hahahah just like ppl here in this forum.. So not all too bad..
Actually I never tot of buying a big piece of satin cloth to make into satin blankets. Should try one day. Shops like Kamdar has it. Anyway shocking to know her bf so open to his gf sharing stuffs with another guy. Hahaha I'll be crazy shit if my gf does this thing. I'm of coz okay to her saying some guy is handsome or I say some ladies look good in satin then we go back and have our sessions in satin. But hahaha her sharing her sexy pics to another guy is weird.

Anyway ladies in satin is more common. I think the most common satin piece here in Selangor Kl is satin midi straight skirt, those till below knee. If not, will be satin dress type or maybe satin top with short pants.

Anyway hope we can get more Malaysians aboard to chit chat about satin fetish. Don't need to be a big community, just chit chat will do. Haha

Oh yes, you sud try out the blanket..
I'm using them for blanket for sleeping even..
Its really really nice.. I'll get 4 metre.. Then fold half.. If can, get tailor to sew the edge.. Then it'll be nice around the edge and it's double sided.. Very nice also to play around with your girl draped in satin blankets and all too..

Hahahaa.. Open minded them .. :D

Yes, definitely hope to get more Malaysian to chat and discuss and also sharing.. There one from Kuching last night got message here.. Good to know got some here in Kuching now..
:D :lol:

Here's one of my Satin Blanket..
Up close.. I love close up shots of satin and those shines and glossyness.. Haha.. :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-06-14-22-32-21-132_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-14-22-32-24-250_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-14-22-32-36-768_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Bobobobo

Re: Satin Skirt

Post by Bobobobo »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:21 am
Bobobobo wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:03 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:35 am Just a bit of sharing..

My friend, that girl who also love Satin,
gave me her old satin skirt that she's not wearing anymore..
She knows I like satin and this skirt too..
Hehe :lol:

I gotta say.. Its really silky and smooth and soft.. :D
From Kuching, Sarawak too. Saw a woman wearing a purple satin skirt at Icom square today. Damn 😍😍. Nice skirt though. Mind to share what brand and what material is it ? More pictures of it will be nice too.

Hello there! Finally fellow Sarawakian from Kuching!
I thought me and my friend the only one.. Hahahhaha.!!
Good to hear there's more women wearing satin locally here now.. Good good! Hahahha!

About the skirt, I'm not sure the brand tho, I don't see any tag..
I only know she got it quite some years ago last time kept in wardrobe.. Then she found it and, since not really wearing them nowadays cos it's old liao, so she just gave it to me..
And she did wear for me to see a few time before giving it to me.. Hahahha..

Material sud be those liquid satin type.. Very slippery and shiny .. I'm also trying to find more of those material skirt or dress.. But it's a bit tricky sometimes..

How's your side of satin adventure? :D
Well, I’m lucky enough to have my wife accepted “kink” but I never let her know about my collections as she will get jealous 🤣 she’s only aware of one of my piece which I used it for almost 8years already. I always go for the linings as good quality satin is hard to find nowadays and also like you said, it’s Tricky. Had to try your luck at bundle stores such as the one at Batu Kawa. I got a blue satin crop top for only RM1 and it’s Japanese satin. Very slippery.

I’m my opinion, go for slippery materials for the linings and soft materials for the shell such as:
Silk lining + Light rayon shell
Acetate lining + Silk shell
High quality polyester + Chiffon

Polyester can be very rough sometime so I always look for Japan made which is the most slippery in my opinion. Follow by Bangladesh made. As for silk… I have trust issues with silks made in China. 🤣

I’ll snap some good angles of my collections when I’m free.
Andrew85

Re: Satin Skirt

Post by Andrew85 »

Bobobobo wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:45 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:21 am
Bobobobo wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:03 pm

From Kuching, Sarawak too. Saw a woman wearing a purple satin skirt at Icom square today. Damn 😍😍. Nice skirt though. Mind to share what brand and what material is it ? More pictures of it will be nice too.

Hello there! Finally fellow Sarawakian from Kuching!
I thought me and my friend the only one.. Hahahhaha.!!
Good to hear there's more women wearing satin locally here now.. Good good! Hahahha!

About the skirt, I'm not sure the brand tho, I don't see any tag..
I only know she got it quite some years ago last time kept in wardrobe.. Then she found it and, since not really wearing them nowadays cos it's old liao, so she just gave it to me..
And she did wear for me to see a few time before giving it to me.. Hahahha..

Material sud be those liquid satin type.. Very slippery and shiny .. I'm also trying to find more of those material skirt or dress.. But it's a bit tricky sometimes..

How's your side of satin adventure? :D
Well, I’m lucky enough to have my wife accepted “kink” but I never let her know about my collections as she will get jealous 🤣 she’s only aware of one of my piece which I used it for almost 8years already. I always go for the linings as good quality satin is hard to find nowadays and also like you said, it’s Tricky. Had to try your luck at bundle stores such as the one at Batu Kawa. I got a blue satin crop top for only RM1 and it’s Japanese satin. Very slippery.

I’m my opinion, go for slippery materials for the linings and soft materials for the shell such as:
Silk lining + Light rayon shell
Acetate lining + Silk shell
High quality polyester + Chiffon

Polyester can be very rough sometime so I always look for Japan made which is the most slippery in my opinion. Follow by Bangladesh made. As for silk… I have trust issues with silks made in China. 🤣

I’ll snap some good angles of my collections when I’m free.

Hahaha.. Good to have wife that accept and support.. And/or OK with this..

Aye, good info..

So far, I have had some that I'm really satisfied with in my collections.. Some are, not so.. Lol :lol:
When I always go back to some of those, then I know those are the one that's suits my needs.. :D

Sure, can't wait to see what you have as well!
*Cheers! :D :lol:
Dinosaur

Re: Bridesmaid Satin Dress

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:53 am This one looks very nice and tempting..
(Plus she reminds me of that friend of mine :lol:)

Aiya buy and ask her to wear lo. If her bf not around then got quickie also. I suddenly feel so bad. Luckily my fiancee only wears them for me. Haha
Dinosaur

Re: Long Satin Slips/Lingerie/Gown

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:43 am
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 am Previously before I know Shein, I got most of them on Shopee..

These are the sellers I got them from..
Images attached..
Ah I've bought from them before but it's the short slip dress.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:42 am
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:53 am This one looks very nice and tempting..

Aiya buy and ask her to wear lo. If her bf not around then got quickie also. I suddenly feel so bad. Luckily my fiancee only wears them for me. Haha

Hahahahahahaha!!
Maybe next purchase...

(I notice sometimes the image is gone from attachment)
Andrew85

Re: Long Satin Slips/Lingerie/Gown

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:43 am
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:43 am
Andrew85 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 am Previously before I know Shein, I got most of them on Shopee..

These are the sellers I got them from..
Images attached..
Ah I've bought from them before but it's the short slip dress.

Yea.. Its the short one.. Quite nice..
I bought some for that friend of mine as well last time..
Hahhaa.. And yes, we're having fun and some pleasure while she wears them last time.. :lol:
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:47 am

Hahahahahahaha!!
Maybe next purchase...

And yes, we love to fantasize ya?
Heh heh :lol: :D
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:52 am

Hahahahahahaha!!
Maybe next purchase...

Hahahaha yes imagine always disappear maybe coz overloaded. Haha my last thing with my gf is on Monday. 2 days in a row can't do, kinda dry. Have company farewells for me. Moving to a new company soon. On 2 weeks off starting next week. I think I'll doll up my fiancee and grind her for the next 2 weeks, probably daily coz she wfh.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:59 am

Hahahahahahaha!!
Maybe next purchase...

Hahahaha yes imagine always disappear maybe coz overloaded. Haha my last thing with my gf is on Monday. 2 days in a row can't do, kinda dry. Have company farewells for me. Moving to a new company soon. On 2 weeks off starting next week. I think I'll doll up my fiancee and grind her for the next 2 weeks, probably daily coz she wfh.

Oh! Going to new company to work..
2 weeks off!! Epic!! Hahahaha!!
That's what I'll do as well, if I have one.. Hahhahaha :lol:

I'll check out that one on Shopee..
Thanks for the info!
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:04 am

Thanks for the info!
We're also getting on a short getaway to enjoy some weekends. Hope to have more grinds since both of us will be very free all weekend. I did told her I will be grinding her daily probably twice a day. She just gave me the slutty smile. Wow a lot of satin to bring.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:07 am

Thanks for the info!
We're also getting on a short getaway to enjoy some weekends. Hope to have more grinds since both of us will be very free all weekend. I did told her I will be grinding her daily probably twice a day. She just gave me the slutty smile. Wow a lot of satin to bring.
Hoh! Epic nye!! Hahahahah. :lol: Grind her kaw kaw!
Satin fun whole day.. That's what I'd do.. :D
Enjoy kaw kaw!! :lol:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:21 am

Thanks for the info!
Haha well we'll go jalan jalan also. Bring her out in full satin day. Haha hope to find a hotel with private pool so she can wear satin and drop into the private pool while I grind her in the pool. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:29 am
Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:21 am

Haha well we'll go jalan jalan also. Bring her out in full satin day. Haha hope to find a hotel with private pool so she can wear satin and drop into the private pool while I grind her in the pool. Haha
Epic!! Hahha..
Wet satin eh? I like that.. There's sometime erotic about it also (for some, but not everyone)..
Actually reminds me of my adventure back then too..
Instead of pool, me and my friend get wet in shower/tub.. Cuddle there with her in satin slip.. And everything become even more slippery with body shampoo on... Hahahahah...
Ahem! Wild days.... :lol: :lol:
Bobobobo

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Bobobobo »

One of the favourite in my collections hehe.

It’s outer shell is silk while the lining is pure acetate. 🤤

Hope you like it 😆
Attachments
BE16D10B-DF57-4C34-B44C-AED59AE18EBC.jpeg
4AE71E1D-95F6-45EA-8F51-A66FEC2C2718.jpeg