Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:18 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:04 am
Andrew85 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:36 am

8) :mrgreen: Hehehehhe...
After putting softener, the skirt fabric really quite soft and silky now. Haha
Oh? Not bad.. :mrgreen: That is good!
Ya haha. Anyway this week is a dry week. Haha next week I can finally unload again. Can't wait to let my lady wear the skirt and top to malls. Muahahaha. Your friend how. What did she buy. Ask her share share
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:45 am
Dinosaur wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:04 am

Ya haha. Anyway this week is a dry week. Haha next week I can finally unload again. Can't wait to let my lady wear the skirt and top to malls. Muahahaha. Your friend how. What did she buy. Ask her share share
My friend bought the last of that same Black satin Dress...
She lucky, they restock once got the size, I told her and she quickly order it.. Next we found its our of stock again.. She bought the last one.. Next day, SHEIN mention there not coming to restock.. :lol:

So far those are some of the ones the got order..
Still look see some more.. As you know, some of the material is hard or not as smooth eventho its shiny..
Like that teal skirt with inner pants that you bought..
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

I just want to update purchase a satin bridesmaid robe set from shoppee waiting for courier. Price is not expensive you guys can visit
the link here shoppee.com.my/ahome_my
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:25 am Here's the skirt and top. Kinda cute. The bottom is shiny and soft satin once you wash it and put softener. With lining so your ladies will not reveal anything. But lining is just normal cloth, not satin
i can see the skirt shell is same like my long skirt i owned minus the lining of course

i think its shein signature that they just top fold to the inside and voila thats the skirt

anyway cant expect 2 much since its literally made in CHINA unlike the western style :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

SatinSilkSupply wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:02 am I just want to update purchase a satin bridesmaid robe set from shoppee waiting for courier. Price is not expensive you guys can visit
the link here shoppee.com.my/ahome_my
great choice :lol: :lol:

lazada and shopee got great range of cheap satin at plus size

just make sure you pick 2XL and above because their 1XL is like western M regular only
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:18 am
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:25 am Here's the skirt and top. Kinda cute. The bottom is shiny and soft satin once you wash it and put softener. With lining so your ladies will not reveal anything. But lining is just normal cloth, not satin
i can see the skirt shell is same like my long skirt i owned minus the lining of course

i think its shein signature that they just top fold to the inside and voila thats the skirt

anyway cant expect 2 much since its literally made in CHINA unlike the western style :lol: :lol:
But is okay la. fold in, at least got sew it. Some fold in never sew very ugly when it comes out. Plus there's the cotton lining inside. Sexy outside, safe inside.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Finally someone selling this skirt in Carousel

https://carousell.app.link/4iTD23aHVsb

Always wanted to buy, but afraid waist is not stretchy. Finally can ask first, if stretchy by at least 5 cm, can buy for my lady. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:14 am Finally someone selling this skirt in Carousel

Always wanted to buy, but afraid waist is not stretchy. Finally can ask first, if stretchy by at least 5 cm, can buy for my lady. Haha
Oooh.. Look nice eh...
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:37 am
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:14 am Finally someone selling this skirt in Carousel

Oooh.. Look nice eh...
Ya it look nice. Aih too sad not stretchy. The person say the sizing is dead. Can't buy. It's very nice if waist is around 74cm. The skirt is satin, has an inner shorts also satin. Very nice skirt+short=skort
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:16 am
Andrew85 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:37 am

Oooh.. Look nice eh...
Ya it look nice. Aih too sad not stretchy. The person say the sizing is dead. Can't buy. It's very nice if waist is around 74cm. The skirt is satin, has an inner shorts also satin. Very nice skirt+short=skort
Oh.. OK.. Hmmmmmm...
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

anyone up 4 some kebaya cummin :lol: :lol:
bang.jpg
bangbang.jpg
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:30 am anyone up 4 some kebaya cummin :lol: :lol:

bang.jpg
bangbang.jpg

8) Nice nice! That 2nd pic.. Shiny and silky looking..
I like! :mrgreen:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:30 am anyone up 4 some kebaya cummin :lol: :lol:

bang.jpg
bangbang.jpg
Hahaha for kebaya, the best memory I had is my secondary school teacher. She's very kecik molek Malay. Very cute and sweet. She loves to wear satin silk. Usually 5 days in school, see her 4 days will wear satin silk kebaya with matching coloured satin head scarf. As she taught us for 2 years, we used to flirt with her. As we're quite close, whenever I walk pass her, I'll praise her like "was cikgu harini comel la" or "waa pakaian cikgu harini menawan dan cantik".

I remember she only joined us as a new teacher in Form 4 and taught us till form 5. When we first cheekily praised her, she couldn't accept and gave us the stare. After a few times and the continuous journey as our teacher, she got used to the flirtatious praises. Haha I even got one friend illegally took an old mobile phone, those days with 1 MP camera, snap a pic of her butt as he was behind here. Then fap using her sexy back photo. Hahaha

I think the best I had is during graduation photo. We took a photo with her during graduation. Too bad I lose it already. She was wearing satin and we all squeeze with her to take a group photo. I cheekily put my hand at her back near the waist, just slightly above her butt. Feeling the satin, my hand was shaking but I controlled la. She didn't move, probably coz too many people already. Hahaha best time.
satinsheetlover

Post by satinsheetlover »

Dinosaur wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:04 am You are a wierdo . What is with the stupid little laughs? And if you had a fiancee where are the pics? And why buy all that satin to jack off on? My REAL.wife.wears.satin every night and we sleep on sati sheets. She also bought me pure 22 mommre silk pajamas

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

satinsheetlover wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:38 pm

Why is your comment inside my comment. You make it looks like I'm the one writing it. But is the any reason I cannot put the laugh comments? Not sure why are you triggered. The weirdo one here is you. Up to you to think whether I buy to fap off, or not. Not sure which jungle you came out from.