New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Andrew85

New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Andrew85 »

Hello, new to this Forum. Great and Awesome place to know there are many who love satin round here. And also great sharing of the Awesome satin collections from all satin lovers here.. :D
Just wondering, are there's anyone here from Kuching, Sarawak (East Malaysia)? (I saw some from West Malaysia.. Hello there!)
Dinosaur

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi fellow Malaysian.

From Selangor.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Hello there,
Wow it took so long for it to be approved and posted.. :?
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:24 pm Hello there,
Wow it took so long for it to be approved and posted.. :?
I think because it dropped to the back. You're still in Sarawak? How's the satin and silk situation there. Recently in KL Selangor, more and more ladies wear satin and silk. Probably because Shein is becoming more famous.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

At least now when the topic started/approved, it seemed to be OK, haha.
Here in Kuching, wellp, the Malays ladies love their Satin Baju Kurung and such.. Those Shiny slippery soft looks sure give you excitement down there..
But other race, a bit rare to be honest.. That's why kinda rare/hard to actually find some who's into this locally where I am.. Haha..
Yea, Shein is actually nice.. They have alot of those nice Satin.. Nice price too.. I myself got it from Shein and shopee..
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:57 am At least now when the topic started/approved, it seemed to be OK, haha.
Here in Kuching, wellp, the Malays ladies love their Satin Baju Kurung and such.. Those Shiny slippery soft looks sure give you excitement down there..
But other race, a bit rare to be honest.. That's why kinda rare/hard to actually find some who's into this locally where I am.. Haha..
Yea, Shein is actually nice.. They have alot of those nice Satin.. Nice price too.. I myself got it from Shein and shopee..
Haha in that sense, u gotta move to Kl Selangor. More Chinese are wearing satin actually. Satin skirt and blouse. Some short satin skirts. The excitement is more real. Just last week weekend, I went to Midvalley to visit MrDiy Plus. They call it plus, basically just MrToy, MrDollar and MrDiy in one shop. Saw a mother and daughter wearing satin. U can't imagine my excitement. Mother was wearing a blouse and midi skirt. A set satin wear. Daughter was wearing a blue satin dress. Daughter looks around 18 or 19 I think. Length till thigh, quite short.

Of course the father was there too. But I can't help imagine the father's excitement to have both daughter and mother in such sexy satin. And best part, my fiancee was in satin blouse and satin short skirt also. I was so excited, when we went home, we did it that night. Ah and she knew I was super excited coz I told her about the mother and daughter.

I actually had a bad dirty thought. What if the father passed away and mother remarries to another man. U know like JAV, marry the mother, gets the daughter too. 3P. Or marry the daughter, get the mother. And no joke, both mother and daughter are pretty.

Ah and today, my colleague who is an expat, is wearing a satin blouse. I'm in excited state now. haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:31 am
Andrew85 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:57 am At least now when the topic started/approved, it seemed to be OK, haha.
Haha in that sense, u gotta move to Kl Selangor. More Chinese are wearing satin actually. Satin skirt and blouse. Some short satin skirts. The excitement is more real. Just last week weekend, I went to Midvalley to visit MrDiy Plus. They call it plus, basically just MrToy, MrDollar and MrDiy in one shop. Saw a mother and daughter wearing satin. U can't imagine my excitement. Mother was wearing a blouse and midi skirt. A set satin wear. Daughter was wearing a blue satin dress. Daughter looks around 18 or 19 I think. Length till thigh, quite short.

Of course the father was there too. But I can't help imagine the father's excitement to have both daughter and mother in such sexy satin. And best part, my fiancee was in satin blouse and satin short skirt also. I was so excited, when we went home, we did it that night. Ah and she knew I was super excited coz I told her about the mother and daughter.

Ah and today, my colleague who is an expat, is wearing a satin blouse. I'm in excited state now. haha

Haha.. So exciting! Semenanjung there definitely different and faster a bit.. Sarawak is a bit slow..
Alas, I got commitment here, unless I got a very very good offer to work there..
Hope the father is as excited as we are, lol!
And Daughter, Like Mother Like Daugther, brought up with Satin clothings in life..

Hopefully here where I am, slowly will have more and more more open to satin clothes, since Shein is getting more popular.. Shein sure does has alot of nice satin wear..
I find myself occasionally browsing through.. Love those shiny slippery looks!

So lucky you guys manage to find gf/fiancee who share the love for satin.. If I have, I'd definitely do her everynight whenever possible! :D
That's why I'm still single and not willing to pick up any girl who's not into satin.. Don't wanna miss the chance/opportunity to actually met one who share the same fetish..
Tho I do have one friend (girl) who love satin too.. But she already got Korean BF.. Hahhaha.. :?
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

I actually had a bad dirty thought. What if the father passed away and mother remarries to another man. U know like JAV, marry the mother, gets the daughter too. 3P. Or marry the daughter, get the mother. And no joke, both mother and daughter are pretty.

Hahhaa.. With both Mother and Daughter.. Damn Excitement.. You got my mind running wild with those thoughts now! Lol!!
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:50 am

Haha.. So exciting! Semenanjung there definitely different and faster a bit.. Sarawak is a bit slow..
Alas, I got commitment here, unless I got a very very good offer to work there..
And Daughter, Like Mother Like Daugther, brought up with Satin clothings in life..

Hopefully here where I am, slowly will have more and more more open to satin clothes, since Shein is getting more popular.. Shein sure does has alot of nice satin wear..

So lucky you guys manage to find gf/fiancee who share the love for satin.. If I have, I'd definitely do her everynight whenever possible! :D
That's why I'm still single and not willing to pick up any girl who's not into satin.. Don't wanna miss the chance/opportunity to actually met one who share the same fetish..
Tho I do have one friend (girl) who love satin too.. But she already got Korean BF.. Hahhaha.. :?
Ya imagine having both daughter and wife wearing satin. I know it sounds incestuous to have this thought. Haha maybe too much JAV for me but u know, it's tough to keep it in unless dysfunction. Imagine if the daughter is your wife, and u do the mother too, then 3P behind the father. lol

Ahhh commitment is always what holds us back. Lucky my fiancee accepts my fetish. She's not really into satin herself, but when I first know her, she already has like 2 satin dresses which make me go crazy. After 6 or 7 yrs tog, been buying since AliExpress then shopee and now Shein, she probably has like a hundred pieces now of all kinds.

Hope you'll find someone who can really share your fetish, and wears them for you. It's really mind-blowing to have your other half modelling into the clothes for you, then u drill into her while she's still in her satin clothes.

Anyway my down there has been facing up all day because of my colleague in satin blouse. tonight another adventure for me I guess
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:56 am

Hahhaa.. With both Mother and Daughter.. Damn Excitement.. You got my mind running wild with those thoughts now! Lol!!
Sounds incestuous if you're the father. If you're the husband of the daughter, different story if u can get the mother to join in.

Anyway since shein becoming more popular, more ladies are into satin. I think when ppl find satin or silk more affordable, they'll accept the trend. Just like shein, I have 3 accounts to collect their points. Recently I'm into satin shorts for my fiancee. Her satin skirt pile is too high already so gonna change to satin shorts. Just had a drill on Sunday. Been busy till today but I guess tonight must have one. Stupid colleague wearing satin.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:39 am

Ya imagine having both daughter and wife wearing satin. I know it sounds incestuous to have this thought. Haha maybe too much JAV for me but u know, it's tough to keep it in unless dysfunction. Imagine if the daughter is your wife, and u do the mother too, then 3P behind the father. lol

Ahhh commitment is always what holds us back. Lucky my fiancee accepts my fetish. She's not really into satin herself, but when I first know her, she already has like 2 satin dresses which make me go crazy. After 6 or 7 yrs tog, been buying since AliExpress then shopee and now Shein, she probably has like a hundred pieces now of all kinds.

Hope you'll find someone who can really share your fetish, and wears them for you. It's really mind-blowing to have your other half modelling into the clothes for you, then u drill into her while she's still in her satin clothes.

Anyway my down there has been facing up all day because of my colleague in satin blouse. tonight another adventure for me I guess

Sounds incestuous, but exciting.. I have those thoughts as well.. Hahahaha!

Yes, its good your other half support, she's a keeper..

I haven't try Ali express before, but I always get my "stock" from Shopee.. And there's one time, one seller got her stock from Shein.. Thats how I found out about Shein after that.. Lol! :D

Thanks man, hope I can met one..
Oh I know those feeling, seeing gf/fiancee dressing up in all kinds of satin dresses/lingerie and then cuddle up..
I used to have a gf last time doing so, wearing in nice soft satin, cuddling up with me and with my "stick" out feeling the softness and such.. But alas, we went out seperate ways, her attitude issues.. But hey, story of the past.. Moving forward..
Hahahah!
Definitely awesome when you drill into her, with her still in satin clothes/long gown and such!

Hard to focus, with colleague wearing those satin clothes, in office.. Hot damn! Yeap, know those feeling too..
I have a colleague, a Malay girl tho, but very modern and posh.. Always wear those smooth shiny satin baju kurung modern type with satin hijab and all.. Sometimes, wearing those loose satin butterfly sleeve jubah.. Heck, hard on for the whole day, too much excitement down there... Hahahahahaha! :D
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:45 am

Sounds incestuous if you're the father. If you're the husband of the daughter, different story if u can get the mother to join in.

Anyway since shein becoming more popular, more ladies are into satin. I think when ppl find satin or silk more affordable, they'll accept the trend. Just like shein, I have 3 accounts to collect their points. Recently I'm into satin shorts for my fiancee. Her satin skirt pile is too high already so gonna change to satin shorts. Just had a drill on Sunday. Been busy till today but I guess tonight must have one. Stupid colleague wearing satin.

Yes.. I hope more ladies wear satin now that Shein is getting more popular now.. With affordable price too..
Man, I sud browse some more and get me some to play with..
I haven't tried ordering direct from Shein before, haha..
Tonight, you must release those pressure that has been building up whole day!. :D
*Cheers!
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:04 am
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:45 am

Yes.. I hope more ladies wear satin now that Shein is getting more popular now.. With affordable price too..
Man, I sud browse some more and get me some to play with..
I haven't tried ordering direct from Shein before, haha..
Tonight, you must release those pressure that has been building up whole day!. :D
*Cheers!
You should try. If you're a guy can choose their Plus size ones for females if you're into cross dressing. Otherwise just buy for the feel. I'm not into cross dressing, only for my fiancee.

Ya pressure all day. Wow you had an ex into this. Reminds me of my first ex as well. She's really into satin and she's really wild. But also attitude problems. Couldn't get along.

But between her and my now fiancee, my ex is wilder because we can do it in the morning before class. She was my uni mate so ya, imagine she gives me a blow (we stay together) just before we enter class together, also in satin. Kinda crazy. Once, she just finished her period, so it was in the safe period. I just loaded into her the night before. In the morning when she wore her satin clothes, we gotten horny and we had it again. She was fully loaded down there with my babies and we enter class with her wearing panty liner because of my load in her. Kinda wild. Back then when I was younger, my ex and I did a lot of crazy things. We will do it in our car in back lanes. My fiancee now not that crazy. Haha
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:58 am

I haven't try Ali express before, but I always get my "stock" from Shopee.. And there's one time, one seller got her stock from Shein.. Thats how I found out about Shein after that.. Lol! :D

Oh I know those feeling, seeing gf/fiancee dressing up in all kinds of satin dresses/lingerie and then cuddle up..
I used to have a gf last time doing so, wearing in nice soft satin, cuddling up with me and with my "stick" out feeling the softness and such.. But alas, we went out seperate ways, her attitude issues.. But hey, story of the past.. Moving forward..
Hahahah!
Definitely awesome when you drill into her, with her still in satin clothes/long gown and such!

Hard to focus, with colleague wearing those satin clothes, in office.. Hot damn! Yeap, know those feeling too..
I have a colleague, a Malay girl tho, but very modern and posh.. Always wear those smooth shiny satin baju kurung modern type with satin hijab and all.. Sometimes, wearing those loose satin butterfly sleeve jubah.. Heck, hard on for the whole day, too much excitement down there... Hahahahahaha! :D
By the way, shein has a discount code that u can use any day for 15% discount. And if u check in everyday, should collect enough for huge discounts. Oh and only buy shein on weekends ya. Free shipping. Sometimes they have weekdays free shipping too but usually us weekends
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:35 am
Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:58 am

Hahahah!

By the way, shein has a discount code that u can use any day for 15% discount. And if u check in everyday, should collect enough for huge discounts. Oh and only buy shein on weekends ya. Free shipping. Sometimes they have weekdays free shipping too but usually us weekends

Thanks for the tips!
I sud definitely register account and buy some from there..
Been seeing alot of nice satin dresses and skirts there..

Any nice one to recommend that you bought before? Sometimes the materials are not really as smooth/soft as shown..