New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Andrew85

Re: Similar satin dress from SHEIN

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:22 am
Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:06 am
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:26 am

Haha shein always single side satin. Double side satin no joke price so I usually hunt those with an inner slip. If u search for satin skirts, you will find a lot of Zara similar skirts in shein. Shein sells them anywhere from RM20 to RM35, mostly without slips or single layer. Some has inner slip. Hit and miss. Same skirt in Zara is rm120 if not mistaken. Those hard satin type but still very silky and smooth. And it's double layer. Haha I went to Zara previously to touch touch.

I don't quite mind cheaper version though. Haha at the end, someone will wear them while I caress her, and I'm only touching outside part. Anyway oh ya the black dress you bought, what size ah

Yea.. Need look see more.. But sometime hard to tell much from photos and/or review alone.. Hahhaa..
I have never try buying until Rm100+ ones :lol: :mrgreen:
But with nice inner lining, satin/silk/polyester inner lining ones, will be nice also, which I'm also still trying to find..
Macam hard to find those nowadays.. Mostly cotton now.. Hmm..

Yea, some cheaper version nice also.. Nice and cheap.. :mrgreen: heh heh..
Yess.. Can caress her.. :mrgreen:
But for my friend, she sometimes prefer a nice satin silky inner as well, as it touch her skin as well.. Can enjoy too.. Hahah.. :lol:

The black dress I bought L size.. 8)
Hahaha ya lo got inner is good. There's a dress I bought AliExpress for RM30 previously. Inner also silky. But size a bit small. I end up selling it away for rm5 because I did get refund anyway for it due to wrong sizing. Anyway I saw this link.

https://carousell.app.link/ekG5Cnaw3qb
Yes, still trying to find one.. Hahha :lol:
Probably another one is to check out AliExpress..
I never try AliExpress yet..
But usually those they say better buy 1 or 2 size bigger..
Only Shein seems it be true to Size..
That Carousell one looks Interesting..
Andrew85

Mini Dress with Satin Inner Lining

Post by Andrew85 »

:shock: Oh Wow..
Someone in other topic posted this..
8)
Attachments
ELPz5AH.jpg
8h6yKLq.jpg
jj4rxil.jpg
Andrew85

More from SHEIN

Post by Andrew85 »

SHEIN Zip Back Fold Pleated Satin Tube Dress
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!
https://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejum ... 9362238464

Well then, this looks like that black satin dress, but without straps..
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-06-22-13-14-25-075_com.zzkko.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-22-13-14-29-639_com.zzkko.jpg
Dinosaur

Re: More from SHEIN

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:16 am SHEIN Zip Back Fold Pleated Satin Tube Dress

Yes it looks like that black dress. I prefer straps, otherwise my fiancee can't wear. Because once she wears satin, I'll keep caressing her, so I'm afraid when fall below her breast. Hahahaha. Like now, I'm clearing my leave pending my new company. And she's on half day but need to enter office. Wear satin skirt, satin blouse and satin cardigan. I kept caressing her at home just now before coming out. Whenever she wears satin, I can't stop my hands from being on her. If she wasn't rushing for time, I would have unloaded into her before we come out. Anyway we're doing tonight again. Hahaha.

Oh ya by the way, if u need some discounts, atome is having a promotion on shein, rm200 less rm20, pay via atome. Atome is another buynowpaylater 3 months interest free.
Dinosaur

Re: New Here, From Kuching, Sarawak.

Post by Dinosaur »

Oh shit, as I was waiting downstairs at the coffee corner for my fiancee who's in office now doing some stuffs, I saw a girl came out, wearing a straight cut white midi satin. Instant hard-on while the girl was walking. I'm gonna persuade my fiancee to wear midi satin skirt. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:07 am
Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:16 am SHEIN Zip Back Fold Pleated Satin Tube Dress

Yes it looks like that black dress. I prefer straps, otherwise my fiancee can't wear. Because once she wears satin, I'll keep caressing her, so I'm afraid when fall below her breast. Hahahaha. Like now, I'm clearing my leave pending my new company. And she's on half day but need to enter office. Wear satin skirt, satin blouse and satin cardigan. I kept caressing her at home just now before coming out. Whenever she wears satin, I can't stop my hands from being on her. If she wasn't rushing for time, I would have unloaded into her before we come out. Anyway we're doing tonight again. Hahaha.

Oh ya by the way, if u need some discounts, atome is having a promotion on shein, rm200 less rm20, pay via atome. Atome is another buynowpaylater 3 months interest free.
:mrgreen: So fun, you and your fiancée.. Hahahha :lol:
I'd do the same if I have one everyday.. 8) :lol:

Atome.. Recently I kept seeing this as well.. Was wondering what is it at first.. Haha..
Even whne I was checking out camera lens online, I saw this as well..
Can consider and check out that buy now pay later system..
:D
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:09 am Oh shit, as I was waiting downstairs at the coffee corner for my fiancee who's in office now doing some stuffs, I saw a girl came out, wearing a straight cut white midi satin. Instant hard-on while the girl was walking. I'm gonna persuade my fiancee to wear midi satin skirt. Haha
8) 8) heh heh heh :mrgreen:
Must be very nice.. :lol:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:12 am

Atome.. Recently I kept seeing this as well.. Was wondering what is it at first.. Haha..
Ah yes since they are really the BuyNowPayLater (BNPL), can go view. interest free, and most important, don't have to worry about forgetting to pay as u need to save your credit card and they will auto debit u.

Haha well my fiancee is so numb to me caressing her in satin all the time already. She used to complain too many satin in her closet but now she don't really care anymore. Haha

Ahh the lady in white satin skirt just walk pass. Hahaha anyway tonight I will need to steam my fiancee satin clothes as we're going on a short getaway. I told her the 3 days, she will be fully satin-ed. Hahaha. Staying in my favourite hotel again, the one with big room which has a nice couch and a balcony. I wonder though if the front balcony is still empty. I remember we were having our joy time when we went there in 2018, doing it in the balcony as there wasn't anything in front of the balcony, and we did on the couch too. AHH

Anyway I got a suggestion for u if you're worried other people know you have satin fetish. Get your gal friend to help you hint to girls u know about satin, see their view lo. If they good with satin, then u can proceed. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:16 am
Andrew85 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:12 am

Ah yes since they are really the BuyNowPayLater (BNPL), can go view. interest free, and most important, don't have to worry about forgetting to pay as u need to save your credit card and they will auto debit u.

Haha well my fiancee is so numb to me caressing her in satin all the time already. She used to complain too many satin in her closet but now she don't really care anymore. Haha

Ahh the lady in white satin skirt just walk pass. Hahaha anyway tonight I will need to steam my fiancee satin clothes as we're going on a short getaway. I told her the 3 days, she will be fully satin-ed. Hahaha. Staying in my favourite hotel again, the one with big room which has a nice couch and a balcony. I wonder though if the front balcony is still empty. I remember we were having our joy time when we went there in 2018, doing it in the balcony as there wasn't anything in front of the balcony, and we did on the couch too. AHH

Anyway I got a suggestion for u if you're worried other people know you have satin fetish. Get your gal friend to help you hint to girls u know about satin, see their view lo. If they good with satin, then u can proceed. Haha

:lol: Enjoy kaw kaw this 3 days getaway!! :mrgreen: hehehe...

Wellp, definitely trying to look see how them "girls" think about it.. Most girls are, you know, not as open minded some.. Hahhaha.. And some will think weird..

That why I've been filtering and trying to find one very open minded ones (Heck, if got a few or more lagi better).. Which is rare I know.. But it's better than regret and stuck with the one that's old and closed mindset one..
(later ask you to choose between satin or her.. Habis... :lol: Hahahahahaha)...

:mrgreen: Still looking for that open minded one.. Who's OK with fetish and such.. 8) :lol:
Ultimate goal basically.. As nowadays they're mostly taken and not available.. And the single ones are those a bit more, close minded kinds (that's why they still single :? Sorry for them, but nothing I can do If they not willing to let themselves be helped) hahahha.. Oh well I tried my best.. :mrgreen: hehehe...
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Haha today I'm so free, I was satin-steaming my fiancee satin clothes all day. Her new blouses and skirts. My brother stood up all day. Guess tonight another session. Now that I'm on holiday, I need to release every other day. Haha my fiancee was asking the other day why so frequent. I told her I'm too free now. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:57 am Haha today I'm so free, I was satin-steaming my fiancee satin clothes all day. Her new blouses and skirts. My brother stood up all day. Guess tonight another session. Now that I'm on holiday, I need to release every other day. Haha my fiancee was asking the other day why so frequent. I told her I'm too free now. Haha
Hahaha... So #SHIOKS..
Whole day preparing the satin and also lil brother..
Hahahahahha.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Very free... Need daily sessions before back to busy work...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Enjoy Bro! :mrgreen: 8)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Andrew85 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:00 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:57 am Haha today I'm so free, I was satin-steaming my fiancee satin clothes all day. Her new blouses and skirts. My brother stood up all day. Guess tonight another session. Now that I'm on holiday, I need to release every other day. Haha my fiancee was asking the other day why so frequent. I told her I'm too free now. Haha
Hahaha... So #SHIOKS..
I really hope u one day can find your satin bed and life partner. Haha if cannot find in Sarawak, confirm Kl is the place for u. Hahaha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:03 pm
Andrew85 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:00 pm
Hahaha... So #SHIOKS..
I really hope u one day can find your satin bed and life partner. Haha if cannot find in Sarawak, confirm Kl is the place for u. Hahaha
:D Thanks! I hope so too 8) :lol:
One day some day.. Hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And I will definite share here as well if one were to appear.. 8)
:lol: :lol:
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hey Andrew. How's things. Shein has some good offers today. Haha
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:36 am Hey Andrew. How's things. Shein has some good offers today. Haha

:mrgreen: All good!
Oh? I sud check out.. Hahahah.

How's your satin-vacation? 8)