Looking for a girlfriend who love satin or even also have satin fetish.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Silky007

Looking for a girlfriend who love satin or even also have satin fetish.

Post by Silky007 »

Hi, I'm looking for a partner who also having satin fetish. I'm straight guy.
Satinloverz

Re: Looking for a girlfriend who love satin or even also have satin fetish.

Post by Satinloverz »

If you find one. Find out if she has a sister. lol.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Get in line lol
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I got the last one.
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

She's mine!
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Silky007 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:43 pm Hi, I'm looking for a partner who also having satin fetish. I'm straight guy.
I've been thinking about this subject. How big of a factor would it be to marry a woman because she supported your satin fetish? Would that be the number one reason? Would you be able to look past other undesirable traits because she was into satin?

Conversley, would you be able to have an otherwise good relationship with a great woman, but she didn't support or approve of your satin fetish?

I really got lucky because I was friends with my wife for six months before we dated. The first date went fantastic. By the third date I told that I loved silky women's clothing. Her response was "So do I." Fortunately, we knew each other for enough time socially to know whether or not we were psycopaths (or sociopaths) or not.

Again, I am really lucky because she loves satin (it is like an emotional comfort for the both of us). That is icing on the cake.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Very good question! The way I see it if they don’t support or approve of one’s fetish (in this case satin) then it can have the potential to end a relationship. It’s down to both parties whether they can look past it and continue their relationship and let their partner indulge themselves in their fetish in their own time, no questions asked, but I know that that’s easier said than done. This can also tribute to one’s self worth and if they’re even fully eccepted.

In my experience, when I first told my partner (almost 10 years ago) she didn’t really want anything to do with it and wasn’t very fond of the idea but a week later of not really talking to each other, she contacted me to apologise for reacting in a mean way (it was a shock for her) and she assured me that she accepts me for who I am but was scared that my fetish could overcome our relationship or I would lose interest in her for not being so interested in “taking part”. Skip 10 years later, we now have a generous size collection of satin nighties and pjs that she wears now and again (not often enough but beggars cant be choosers 🤣), she loves the fact that I’m more or less under her control when she wears it around the house and most recently she milked me dry all over her copper nightie, if i asked her to do that 10 years ago I’d get punched!
Tw13satinlover

Post by Tw13satinlover »

If you do find a partner it's best to tell them early on on the relationship, as others have said. That way you know early on which way the land lies. A fetish is a hard wired part of the person and cannot be changed. Along the way there will be disappointments. Fortunately for me the woman I married is fine with it, shes happy for me to indulge solo, and/or just as happy as she is to take part aswell. Before her though I had partners who it just never sat right with. One girlfriend thought it was great after a drunken night that we went back to hers, and I wore some of her lingerie, we had some of the best sex I've ever had, then when we woke the next day with both of us still in her silkies and she was disgusted with me. That was the end of that one. Another partner would only let me dress up maybe once a week, then once a month, then told me she loved me but hated my fetish. So be patient, be honest and be careful who you tell and how. The more you try you luckier you get.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Tw13satinlover wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:10 pm A fetish is a hard wired part of the person and cannot be changed.
You nailed it. My satin obsession started around age 3. Before any sexual awareness. It was and is emotional comfort. It is something that I will always carry with me. I had a very stressful job at one time in which I had a 45 min car commute each direction. I carried a bag with a couple of satin slips (Farr West if you know the brand - used very high quality Japanese charmeuse), I would have my hand in the bag to help unwind from the job and the stress from driving in traffic. I would feel up the silkiness while driving.

My wife is probably as close as any female to having a satin fetish. Since it is not 'forbidden fruit' to her. It is the experience of comfort and luxury. Her signature accessory are scarves. Either silk or pashima style. She has a lot of adrenal stress issues. She found that she sleeps best cocooned in a charmeuse sleep sack with a silk pillow touching her feet. Now with 32 years of marriage under our belt, she would not allow me in bed dressed in anything but satin.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Does anyones wife let you both sleep in long sleeve satin pyjamas?
jellyjazz

Post by jellyjazz »

Ive had multiple women who don't mind the satin, in steady relationship now with a slavic girl that loves that it turns me on.
They are out there, don't settle for less. But remember to return the favour and open to her desires too.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

tobyacky wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:53 pm Does anyones wife let you both sleep in long sleeve satin pyjamas?
Only in Winter. She does not let me sleep in t-shirts and sweat pants. So only satin or silk is allowed in bed. That is a strict rule.