Questions About Satin Sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Questions About Satin Sheets

Post by Freddielinton »

1. Does anyone have their satin sheets inside out? Like, put the fitted sheet as normal, but then flip the flat sheet so it’s Satin on Satin? I know it probably doesn’t look as nice with the rough side showing, but I bet it feels great laying in them.

2. Honestly, are there any Satin sheet brands that are readily available that aren’t cheaply made? Seems like such a gamble with Satin sheets. They’re all crappy and from China or something. Anyone had any good experience with any specific brands (besides that Scintilla guy)? I’ve heard Divatex Royal Opulence are great quality. Anyone have them and can confirm?
satinlover1987

Re: Questions About Satin Sheets

Post by satinlover1987 »

Freddielinton wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:03 pm 1. Does anyone have their satin sheets inside out? Like, put the fitted sheet as normal, but then flip the flat sheet so it’s Satin on Satin? I know it probably doesn’t look as nice with the rough side showing, but I bet it feels great laying in them.

2. Honestly, are there any Satin sheet brands that are readily available that aren’t cheaply made? Seems like such a gamble with Satin sheets. They’re all crappy and from China or something. Anyone had any good experience with any specific brands (besides that Scintilla guy)? I’ve heard Divatex Royal Opulence are great quality. Anyone have them and can confirm?
I own Divatex Royal Opulence in burgundy and love the feel of it. It's bit heavier compared to some cheap brands which does help once you have them on the bed. They feel amazing in cold temperatures.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinlover1987 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:01 pm
Freddielinton wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:03 pm 1. Does anyone have their satin sheets inside out? Like, put the fitted sheet as normal, but then flip the flat sheet so it’s Satin on Satin? I know it probably doesn’t look as nice with the rough side showing, but I bet it feels great laying in them.

I own Divatex Royal Opulence in burgundy and love the feel of it. It's bit heavier compared to some cheap brands which does help once you have them on the bed. They feel amazing in cold temperatures.
I appreciate and prefer a thicker quality Satin.

Satin feels amazing in cold temperatures!!!

Thanks for your info, I’ll definitely check them out!

Do you flip the top sheet inside out?
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

Freddielinton wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:38 pm
satinlover1987 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:01 pm

I appreciate and prefer a thicker quality Satin.

Satin feels amazing in cold temperatures!!!

Thanks for your info, I’ll definitely check them out!

Do you flip the top sheet inside out?
Its definitely thicker than most brands. I hate cheaper quality. Fake satin barely stays on. Will come out unless you have some foolproof method to tuck in. Also if you have any undone nails or cracks in your feet then its very easy to get ripped off so. Small things but experience has thought me to opt for heavier and expensive than having one time experience. Also in sex, heavier the better else by the sheet is on one side and the couple on the other :D ...Just switch on AC and some nice florals. Enough to get anyone (I mean only females) in bed.
I have a velvet mattress cover (customize) so it helps to keep satin stable. As much as flipping sounds arousing, you cannot do that with satin. Won't stay on and every to end face down :D :D :D

I know this site is freaking expensive and has silk but still I love silk satin velvet so something you might enjoy surfing
https://www.ellesilk.com/silk-bed-linen ... heets.html
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

My sheets are poly-made so not only are they incredibly satiny, But both sides are. I had a set of sheets that were alittle heavier material but only satiny on one side.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Satinloverz wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:47 pm My sheets are poly-made so not only are they incredibly satiny, But both sides are. I had a set of sheets that were alittle heavier material but only satiny on one side.
Satin on both sides??? Where do you get them?
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

Satinloverz wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:47 pm My sheets are poly-made so not only are they incredibly satiny, But both sides are. I had a set of sheets that were alittle heavier material but only satiny on one side.
Both sides satin!? I need to see them then. coz I believe satin weave is one that produces a smooth material with a glossy top surface and a dull back. Unless i am living in a different world :D :D :D :D
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

Let me clear up my post. The sheets I have are poly. They are satiny to the touch and feel on both sides, but only one side is shiny. Sorry if anyone misunderstood. These came from China and weren't cheap. We know china silk and satin is 10X better than domestic made.
Attachments
100_1017.JPG
ChrisSatin01

Post by ChrisSatin01 »

I've got about 20 satin bedding sets discounted from Between the Sheets before they closed the company a few years ago, so I have plenty of stock, greedy eh!. Very good quality satin bedding, I've enjoyed sleeping in their satin bedding for over 20 years now.

I love slipping into satin pyjamas every night and sliding into the satin sheets, so smooth and slippery, feels gorgeous and sensual. I shave my body to, when satin glides over smooth shaved skin, wow, incredible! Then getting under the satin duvet, beautiful!

Ironed satin, slippery as you like, freshly ironed satin pyjamas every night. I love it!
satinsilknylon

Post by satinsilknylon »

Use a satin duvet set instead of satin sheets! The duvet cover is two pieces of fabric sewn together - so it's shiny on the front and the back. A satin duvet set with a satin duvet inside is amazing!
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Question for Freddie: How well did your Divatex sheets hold up. I've seen reviews where the seams ripped, the fabric pilled and that the sheets wer very thin and felt cheap. You mentioned yours were thicker. Anyway, I appreciate your answer. Thanks
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

Yes , i always have my top satin sheet facing the bottom sheet so it feels sensational sliding into them. I have a satin duvet cover on top so it looks nice from outside. The best satin sheets I ve found are SATIN AFFAIRS brand . Quite hard to buy online now, but Generally the higher the price the better qiality you ll get. Mine were arojnd $150NZ ( £75)
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

002 (7)A.jpg
I found a set of Mr Satin Satin sheets still sealed from the 1970"s
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

satinslider wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:51 am 002 (7)A.jpgI found a set of Mr Satin Satin sheets still sealed from the 1970"s
I would love to slide in between those satin sheets
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

They feel so good i always sleep naked in
180616-020307.jpg
0820180112.jpg
0820180112.jpg (33.54 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
IMG_20190903_061934 (2).jpg
Satin This is my bed! :D