A winters Tale 2

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Oldman

A winters Tale 2

Post by Oldman »

It was December 2019 and my wife had gone on a hen party to Edinburgh for a long weekend with some women from work, so she was away from Friday until Sunday evening.

A few weeks earlier she had been sorting out her wardrobe and gave me some clothes to take to the local charity shop.

Among the redundant items was long skirt with a belt described on the label as being “A long winter flared pleated wool blend” The label also said the lining was satin which quite excited me.

The time was around 10:00 p.m. and whilst the temperature was, according to my weather station, around 2 deg. C. I thought if dressed appropriately I could go for a walk.

The skirt fitted me very well and hung down to just above my ankles. When I moved, the satin lining flowed over my naked legs and lower body which I found quite arousing.

My wife had a satin lined thick fur coat that came down to just below my knees and was a snug fit around my body and arms with the lining seeming to fill the sleeves and inside of the coat not unlike the inside of a Puffer jacket. I decided to put this on with a satin blouse I had.

I put on my walking boots on and stepped out into the chilly night air.

I walked along various footpaths behind my house and after about an hour I came to a small stream where I knew there was a bench on which I could sit. I was feeling very relaxed yet aroused by the satin lining of the skirt and the fur coat. I pulled the satin lined hood up over my head and closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off because suddenly I became aware that my face was very cold. I glanced around and realised a frost had come down whilst I had been asleep as everything looked white

I checked my phone and it was just gone 1:00 a.m. so I must have been asleep for around two hours. I looked at the phone app to see what the weather station back home said the temperature was and it showed it was -2 deg. C.

I quickly pulled my glove back on and stood up. My legs ached and the cold satin lining against them and the feeling of the fur coat lining through my blouse made me shiver.

I pulled the fur coat tightly around me and became aroused by the fact that I was outside wearing these clothes in freezing weather.

As I set off back home I noticed that a light snow had started to fall and I was starting to shiver as the cold gripped me.

After about a mile I came across a small barn and I felt I needed to get inside out of the bitter cold. I entered and saw the barn was filled with straw bales. These bales had insulated the barn and whilst it was still cold, I was out of the wind and I did not feel as cold as I had outside.

I checked the time and saw it was now 1:45 so I decided to stay for a short time in the hope that I would warm up a bit. After a while I realised I could not stay there anymore and had to get home.

I opened the door and the wind had dropped and the snow shower had passed. I checked the temperature again and due to the fact that the sky was clear with the stars shined brightly above me, it now showed as being -5 deg. C.

The grass was covered in frozen snow and as I stepped out the freezing temperature struck me and, even through the fur coat, I felt a sudden chill.

Despite being covered by a long skirt my legs felt cold and as I walked the cold lining rubbed against my erection. I started to feel really aroused as I saw my breath as a cloud before my eyes.

The cold was now quite intense and I felt elated being in this situation. The thought of being female and able to walk around all day during the cold winter dressed as I was, really excited me.

The feeling of the cold lining against me and the fact my body felt so cold was strangely arousing. I wondered if other people would have the same feeling in similar circumstances.

I was now almost home and the cold satin felt crisp against my body.

As I entered the warmth of the house I had a great desire to go back outside and ejaculate. I stepped out onto the patio and as the cold hit me again I pulled the skirt up and let it go. Suddenly I felt a warm glow pass through my body and slumped into one of the garden chairs.

There was no way I was going to go in and take off these clothes yet. Despite feeling very cold, I spent another two hours enjoying the cold of the lining pressed against me in the freezing weather.

Perhaps I was suffering a mild case of hypothermia I don’t know, but when I eventually slumped on the bed at about 4:30 a.m., still wearing these same clothes, I slept for 7 straight hours and had the most amazing dreams.

I wonder if anyone else gets a kick out of wearing similar clothes in the freezing cold?