Mother/sister satin silk pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

Mother/sister satin silk pajamas

Post by pajamaslover »

Somebody here used to wear mom/sist pajamas? When and where? Let us hear your story😁
SatinDeejay

Re: Mother/sister satin silk pajamas

Post by SatinDeejay »

I used to wear my sisters silky pyjamas, I was usually home from school earlier than her so would sneak into her bedroom and steal a pair, I would hide them under my pillow until bed time and then put them on to sleep in, I had some of the best night sleeps in them, I would always wake up with a hard on which I would wank off.

I would then put them in the washing basket in the morning, I think my mother knew I was wearing them as once there was two pairs of my sisters silk pyjamas in the washing basket and one pair was covered in my cum.

When I was about 16 my sister came into my room one morning and saw me in her pink polka dot pyjamas, I didn’t know what to say…she said she didn’t mind and thought it was cute, that the following night she brought me one if he silk nighties and told me I could try that and see if I found it nice. That was one of my next fetishes I learned about and I had the best nights sleep. From that day we used to share her silk items and my sister didn’t mind.

When she left home for Uni she left me a load of her pyjamas and nighties to keep
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

I used to wear my mom satin pyjama. When I was 15, I started sneak into the bathroom and wear her satin pyjama to take a shower and masturbate.
When I was 16, I was experienced the first ejaculation while masturbating with satin pyjama. It's a lot and then I realize my fetish. I wear and masturbate with her satin pyjama every day. That's a great experience. One day, she saw the semen stain on her satin pyjama pants and asked me. I confessed and then she bought me 3 pairs of satin pajamas.
Now I have 4 pairs of satin pajamas and 1 satin robe.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Rayleigh wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:58 am I used to wear my mom satin pyjama. When I was 15, I started sneak into the bathroom and wear her satin pyjama to take a shower and masturbate.
When I was 16, I was experienced the first ejaculation while masturbating with satin pyjama. It's a lot and then I realize my fetish. I wear and masturbate with her satin pyjama every day. That's a great experience. One day, she saw the semen stain on her satin pyjama pants and asked me. I confessed and then she bought me 3 pairs of satin pajamas.
How many satin pajamas your mom has?
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

pajamaslover wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:50 pm
Rayleigh wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:58 am I used to wear my mom satin pyjama. When I was 15, I started sneak into the bathroom and wear her satin pyjama to take a shower and masturbate.
3 pairs of satin pajamas, one black, one gray and one dark blue
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Rayleigh wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:26 am
pajamaslover wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:50 pm
3 pairs of satin pajamas, one black, one gray and one dark blue
Did your mom angry?
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

Yeah, a little bit angry but she forgive me later