Shein UK Lingerie

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SlinkyPaula

Shein UK Lingerie

Post by SlinkyPaula »

.Does anyone have any experience of this Shein Panty and Bralette set ... It looks fucking amazing
Attachments
1607496053cd1fdbf908a46f7bb50e2f3041abe357.jpg
Dinosaur

Re: Shein UK Lingerie

Post by Dinosaur »

SlinkyPaula wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:29 pm .Does anyone have any experience of this Shein Panty and Bralette set ... It looks fucking amazing

I bought shein panties for my fiancee. They're really great. But haven't tried buying a set so I'm not sure. However most of shein satin clothes are on the thinner side. Probably to fit our hot Asian weather
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

Softer and thinner the better for me, especially when it comes to undies
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

SlinkyPaula wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:56 am Softer and thinner the better for me, especially when it comes to undies

Soft and thinner is good, but many have complained it doesn't look premium. I mean you can't complain on the price tag since it'll be cheaper in UK currency. But their panties are still awesome anyway. I bought only panties. U can try. Some even fit for males as it is really stretchable.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I’m not sure about Satin, but I know their swimwear is pretty good quality stuff. Probably on par with Zaful.
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

Not a big fan of Zaful ... it's all a bit too modern for my taste
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

SlinkyPaula wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:29 pm .Does anyone have any experience of this Shein Panty and Bralette set ... It looks fucking amazing
I have that and it is fucking amazing. their stuff is good quality to me.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

SlinkyPaula wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:56 am Softer and thinner the better for me, especially when it comes to undies
Same!!!!
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I have some Shein US dresses and blouses. I like the thicker, creamier satin. Shein is OK, at least they have lots of styles and sizes.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Was just doing some searching on Shein and purchased 2 satin plus dresses. One is the satin plus geo print (it's green) and the other is the shein plus tie neck lantern sleeve blue satin dress. Both in 4x. The blue dress is being offered on an ebay auction for $128 plus shipping right now but I accidentally located her source and scored her for $15. Any peeps out there purchase these beside me or have experience with shein satin garments?. Cheers.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Satinsheets wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:45 pm Was just doing some searching on Shein and purchased 2 satin plus dresses. One is the satin plus geo print (it's green) and the other is the shein plus tie neck lantern sleeve blue satin dress. Both in 4x. The blue dress is being offered on an ebay auction for $128 plus shipping right now but I accidentally located her source and scored her for $15. Any peeps out there purchase these beside me or have experience with shein satin garments?. Cheers.
I have some satin skirts and blouses from shein. Don't expect the fabric to be thick or double layered. For Asian countries, we're okay with thinner satin since it's kinda hot here.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

The fabric of my 2 dresses is 95% polyester and 5% elastane (same as spandex). My Misslook satin dress is the same material and does have the perfect weight, not thin at all, So I'm expecting the same with the Shein dresses. Cheers
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Satinsheets wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:27 pm The fabric of my 2 dresses is 95% polyester and 5% elastane (same as spandex). My Misslook satin dress is the same material and does have the perfect weight, not thin at all, So I'm expecting the same with the Shein dresses. Cheers
Share with us once u get them. Curious to know. Probably price is the factor as I'm buying lower priced blouses and dresses from shein. Those designs at higher range isn't quite suitable for everyday use.
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

The price for the dresses were $14 for the green and $15 for the blue., shipping included. The blue one was offered again on ebay and that sold or $140 plus $40 to ship. I should have my dresses very soon as they have arrived in the states and then I'll provide my take on the fabric. Cheers
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

Dino I'll definitely let you know when they arrive ... can't wait to wear them under my satin jimjams and Jaz, I just want to rub up against you in a matching set X