This Saturday

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Chamois

This Saturday

Post by Chamois »

I have known this lady for about 10 years and she is not much older than me. Sometimes I stay at her house. We are friends and do not sleep together. she doesn't know about my fascination with silks. and I know that she has a DRESS! (photo 3).
Satin is dense, shiny like a horse's hide. On this day, this dress was on her (she hosted the concert). Unfortunately, when a crow entered the house through the ventilation, she was not wearing a dress. (it was in my bed and I just enjoyed it)

The next photo I took when I ran into the kitchen, where my gentlest lady, dressed in silk pajamas, was catching the unfortunate crow with her bare hands. The crow sat on her head, tangled in her silky hair, flew between her legs, was caught and thrown out the window. (There is a video but I don't know how to hide her face there).
The crow flapped, beat its wings on her chest and stomach. I helped her open the window and the bird found freedom ...
and I ended up in panties.
I ended up in panties - when I removed feathers from her luxurious hair, I smelled her neck, accidentally touched her silk pajamas.
Then a wet spot happened on the panties, and she noticed it.
"that's cute," she said. - I hope it's not because a crow attacked me?
"And from this, too," I trembled. And then I remembered that I had not hung the dress in the closet !!!
She asked me about my fetish and I told her about satin and about birds.
"The crow - it was exciting, but not pleasant! I hope you didn't throw her up?"
It turned out she loves satin and silk.
Together we watched a video with a crow, and she said that a woman's breasts jumping in a crack cannot but arouse, even catch a crow, or even a grasshopper.
Gave me black satin gloves.

And I carefully returned the dress to the closet. It seems to have remained clean.
Attachments
00003.jpg
8dphSO5_W-k.jpg
Last edited by Chamois on Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamois

Re:This Saturday

Post by Chamois »

:evil: