Satin pyjama experience

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Rayleigh

Satin pyjama experience

Post by Rayleigh »

Does anyone here have satin pyjama fetish? And what is your most memorable experience?
SatinDeejay

Re: Satin pyjama experience

Post by SatinDeejay »

I do, I only wear womens satin pyjamas and nighties. My fave experience was when I picked up my girlfriend from a night out, I wore my satin nightie and covered myself up with a thick dressing gown in the car so nobody could see the nightie.

We went home via a country road and stopped in a car park, my dressing gown was soon off and we got out the car and fucked whilst I was wearing my sexy white satin nightie
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

thank you, what's an interesting experience
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

My first satin purchase was a pair of purple satin jacquard pajamas (US spelling here) from Macys when I was 15 years old. It was before Mother's Day and I rode the bus to the Mall to establish my independence by buying my own satin rather than taking my Moms or Sisters - they didn't wear much satin, so I was in a satin drought.

The Pajamas had a turnic top was a boat neck with kimono sleaves. Straight legged pants. I "loved" this pair for over a decade. Sadly the fabric lost its luster and seams split.

After this experience I became attuned to using holidays to drum up the courage to buy my own wardrobe. However, this being the San Francisco Bay Area - no-one cared. By the time I was 18, I took up photography, so I would go into stores looking for satin clothing for my "photo shoot"
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

wow, thank you for your experience
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Yes i had , first time when about 8 yo, my mom bought me yellow satin pajamas and cartoon printed on it, first time i too embarassed to wear it, but after i tried it the first time my penis get semihard because the softness these pjs,don't wear underpants , when i went to sleep ,in bed, the tickling feeling was bliss, i was get hard and rub my pants with pillow, no cum but it like heart attack when get my first orgasm,panic but i like it, i did it every time i wear these pjs until it was not fit again with me..
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I would go into a Macy's and found they had Silk pajamas and robes for men. i would grab a pair and take them to the try on rooms and turn the pants inside out so the smooth silky side was in and as i was putting on i was already getting a hard on i wanked in them and let them have it good i then took them off and returned them to the rack i did the same to a couple of Silk robes a t different times. I would do that to any women's pants with a silky lining in dept. stores.
satin4me

Post by satin4me »

When I was about 13, I stayed in my friends 15yo sisters room while she was away. There was a pair of pink satin pyjamas under the pillow that I discovered as I got into the bed. Long pants and a camisole style top. I played with the pants for a while, rubbing the satin gently over myself before having an urge to look through her drawers. I opened up several before finding her panty drawer. Right on top was a pair of very shiny, bright purple satin panties, I now believe they were liquid satin!. I immediately stripped off my boxers and t-shirt and pulled the lovely satin panties slowly up my legs and over my very erect self. They just about fit me perfect. I then put the pj pants and top on. I felt amazing in the satin as I climbed back into her bed. I rubbed myself all over, squirming around and taking in her smells as i did so. I started to jerk off, feeling very sexy with the panties and pants around my balls. It didnt take me long to blow, squirting all up my belly and over the pj top. After lying there for a bit, i pulled the panties and pj pants off and quickly fell asleep. I woke up in the satin top with the panties still inside the pants wrapped around my legs. and a boner. I took care of that, using the panties as stimulation, before stripping the bed and throwing the lot in the wash. except the panties...i put them back in the drawer. I made up some excuse about a spilled drink, so I had to wash the sheets. I have had other satin pyjama experiences, but that was the best and most memorable.
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

thank you for your experiences