Beauty under satin sheets prank

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Beauty under satin sheets prank

Post by satinsmooth »

Morning all,

I recall a few years ago now a clip from what I gathered to be a prank style show, I did used to have the clip saved but no idea what happened to it.
I don't remember the show name or where it originated, but I think it was possibly the USA.

Basically they wheeled out a single bed, looked like tubular steel and was quite a nice frame, there was a stunningly beautiful woman, and I mean stunning, effortlessly sex, she was laying on a bed of red satin with a single satin sheets covering her, this was in a location that was not crowded, but a leafy suburb with the occasional person passing by.
They set it up as she was sleeping on the bed and as the bemused/stunned/curious passer by came past she would very sexily move position, now I can't remember whether she revealed her breasts or not but she was very very sexy in the way she rolled over in the bed changing position, it was one of the sexiest clips I had seen, the look on the guys faces were priceless, and the womens were different.

Does anyone recall seeing this at the time or at some point on you tube ? I would love to see it again, it made me go from 0 to rock hard in 1 second she looked incredible on the red satin.

Hoping you can help
Cheers

G.
simonr

Re: Beauty under satin sheets prank

Post by simonr »

That sounds like the style of the Canadian show "Just for Laugh Gags". I've never seen that particular episode though. Would love to find it :D