I think I've finally found a girl who likes satin!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkysatinlover1

I think I've finally found a girl who likes satin!

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

Hi satin lovers!

I think I might have finally found that unicorn that so many of us are hunting, a girl who actually enjoys satin!

I've been speaking with this girl online for the past few weeks and we went on a date last week. She was wearing a stunning Hawes & Curtis red pussy-bow blouse, and black satin pencil skirt. I was of course completely smitten from the moment I saw her, not least because she was dressed head to toe in satin!

I tried to contain my excitement, we had a few drinks and I slipped a couple of compliments in about how great she looked and eventually told her that I really liked to see women wearing satin (obviously not going too overboard, I didn't want to scare her off!)

She told me that she loves wearing it, often wears it to bed and has quite a few satin nighties. Although I tried to keep it cool, I think she could tell me obvious excitement at hearing this.

I'm now going over to her house tonight for dinner (and from the hints she's dropped a lot more) - fingers crossed its everything I'm hoping it will be!
Destroy

Re: I think I've finally found a girl who likes satin!

Post by Destroy »

That's a freaking wonderful, man. I wish you two a fabulous 2nd date.
Please take some cute pics together, and of her. Would love to see her sexy outfit.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Congratulations man. I know I speak for many folks here when I say you are living the dream right now. Very, very lucky to find a girl like that. Hope it works out.
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

Wow... I'm planning your wedding right now :P
silkysatinlover1

So, an update for you.

This was one of the best nights of my life. She was wearing another Hawes & Curtis blouse when I arrived. We had a lovely time chatting and eating, and the conversation eventually turned to satin.

I opened up about my love of satin, she coaxed out of me that I’d used to babysit for a neighbour that always wore satin blouses and had a few satin nighties hanging in the bathroom.

She told me that she’d always loved the way it felt and had a large collection of satin nightwear. She asked me to put the kettle on, and whilst I was making coffee she excused herself upstairs. When she came back down she was wearing a stunning long pink satin nightgown and robe.

We came together and kissed, and I could see her hard nipples through the satin, I’m certain she could see something hard also!

We went upstairs and there on the bed was several nighties lying out. We had an amazing time as she dressed and undressed for me, showing me each one before teasing me with them and eventually fucking me still wearing another long nightie and robe.

I can’t wait to see her again!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Wow….you are so lucky. Wish I could find someone like that.
silkysatinlover1

JS8990 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:41 am Great to hear :) hope you can keep enjoying your relationship.

Out of interest, how old are both of you?
Thank you! We're both 30.

Here's a pic I managed to take.
Attachments
Satin_GF15.JPG
Homecomingdressluver

Post by Homecomingdressluver »

Don’t mess this up! Marry this girl immediately!
Sneak some pics of her collection for us. She wear satin panties as well?
quibble

Post by quibble »

silkysatinlover1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am
JS8990 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:41 am Great to hear :) hope you can keep enjoying your relationship.

Liking that nightie... Where's it from??
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Congrats!!!
I had a date like that once. It has turned into a 31+ year marriage. She still likes (loves) satin and she sleeps in satin and has satin pillow for her feet. In fact, she would refuse me to share the bed if I am not wearing satin. I try not to mess it up as I have a great married life.
silkysatinlover1 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:10 pm So, an update for you.

This was one of the best nights of my life. She was wearing another Hawes & Curtis blouse when I arrived. We had a lovely time chatting and eating, and the conversation eventually turned to satin.

I opened up about my love of satin, she coaxed out of me that I’d used to babysit for a neighbour that always wore satin blouses and had a few satin nighties hanging in the bathroom.

She told me that she’d always loved the way it felt and had a large collection of satin nightwear. She asked me to put the kettle on, and whilst I was making coffee she excused herself upstairs. When she came back down she was wearing a stunning long pink satin nightgown and robe.

We came together and kissed, and I could see her hard nipples through the satin, I’m certain she could see something hard also!

We went upstairs and there on the bed was several nighties lying out. We had an amazing time as she dressed and undressed for me, showing me each one before teasing me with them and eventually fucking me still wearing another long nightie and robe.

szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

AlanaRaso wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:55 pm Congrats!!!
I had a date like that once. It has turned into a 31+ year marriage. She still likes (loves) satin and she sleeps in satin and has satin pillow for her feet. In fact, she would refuse me to share the bed if I am not wearing satin. I try not to mess it up as I have a great married life.
silkysatinlover1 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:10 pm So, an update for you.

haha dude

still hoping you can find your retirement spot once pandemic is over

:lol: :lol:
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

silkysatinlover1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am

Big big big congrats to you man! You are so lucky~!
I used to date a girl who knows everything about my satin passion and my fetishes, she is way younger than me yet she was willing to fulfill any of my desire as her always wore satin when we are together, even though she is not a fan at all! I am grateful~but yours is a whole new level, she really loves it as you do, that must be amazing!! Wish the best of you two, and seriously, if possible, marry her! You lucky one 😃