Pure silk pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

Pure silk pajamas

Post by pajamaslover »

First time knowing silk was when i sick in hospital and should be treated about 5 day, i was 9/10 and did not have shirt with button for easy change with infusion hand, so my mom told me to wear my sister pajamas,in these days my old sister have 2 pair pure silk pajamas with button front ,i know it silk because the tag on it was written "pure silk 100%" it was a bliss and very soft, i did not wear underpants ,when i move it very tickling my skin. But after i get recover and a couple of weeks later i managad to sneak my sist room but i can't find these pjamas again.. i hope i could wear it again
satinslider

Re: Pure silk pajamas

Post by satinslider »

When i bought my first pair of Silk pj's i had a hard on just taking them out of the package the texture was like those pocket squares that were use for men's suits, dam they felt so good it was hard not cum in them it was so sensational! :D
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Did u ever try your mom/sister ?
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinslider wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:13 am When i bought my first pair of Silk pj's i had a hard on just taking them out of the package the texture was like those pocket squares that were use for men's suits, dam they felt so good it was hard not cum in them it was so sensational! :D
You know i had those same pj's i bought from a mall and yes i put them on and i was so hard my dick wanted to cum in them but i held my hand under and cummed in my hand, fuck it i started cumming in them and i never felt anything so good it was so
IMG_20190903_061934 (2).jpg
sensational when humping my Satin comforter!
Wanna cum in my bed? :)
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Oh im on twitter as Silklove@larrabieM you'll love it open an account it's as easy as here