Tonight's sex toys.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsheetfetishguy

Tonight's sex toys.

Post by satinsheetfetishguy »

Promised quilt and pillow humping session. Brand new satin duvet cover set. I’m going to splash several cum loads on those bedding.
Attachments
IMG_20210822_193019.jpg
Satinloverz

Re: Tonight's sex toys.

Post by Satinloverz »

I don't cum on my satin sheets or pillow cases. Cuz then I have to sleep on them. I have floor length satin nightgowns that give me plenty of material to play with and cum in. But Have fun!!!!!!
satinsheetfetishguy

Satinloverz wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:45 pm I don't cum on my satin sheets or pillow cases. Cuz then I have to sleep on them. I have floor length satin nightgowns that give me plenty of material to play with and cum in. But Have fun!!!!!!
I too use satin bedding for sleeping, and I have other bedding to play and cum in. I really have fun, I recently got a really hard orgasm with them, even the duvet cover seam was torn, but didn’t seem to bother going. Must take another round.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

What’s it like to sleep in satin bedding in summer. Is it sticky?

I’ve never tried it
satinsheetfetishguy

tobyacky wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:21 pm What’s it like to sleep in satin bedding in summer. Is it sticky?

I’ve never tried it
I mainly use polyester satin bedding, and straight from the package put on the bed are often sticky, but after washing very comfortable. In fact, I always wash them with a normal 60 degree synthetic program, add a little fabric softener, finally I spin one more extra rinse to remove the extra fabric softener, after that they usually feel really silky. In addition, the polyester dries quickly, which is useful, for example, on a hot summer night when you sweat a lot, after which the sheets have dried both quickly, unlike for example cotton bedding
satynowyswiat

Post by satynowyswiat »

satinsheetfetishguy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm Promised quilt and pillow humping session. Brand new satin duvet cover set. I’m going to splash several cum loads on those bedding.
I LOVE IT XD
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

May you cum long and hard many times.
satinsheetfetishguy

satynowyswiat wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:48 pm
satinsheetfetishguy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm Promised quilt and pillow humping session. Brand new satin duvet cover set. I’m going to splash several cum loads on those bedding.
I LOVE IT XD
Me and my cock love it too!
satinsheetfetishguy

coatfun wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:29 pm May you cum long and hard many times.
Indeed! I get a huge orgasm with those really easily.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Love it!! Niceee. :)

I have a few sets of poly-satin bed sheets and duvet cases but only fuck or sleep in them; I've ever tried whacking one out using them but I guess that's generally because I love worn satin clothing so my ideal thing is a few nice prom dresses, or some nighties, or a wedding dress, anything really, and a decent session with it whilst in the bedding, slipping and sliding around and yeah, agreed on washing bedding first when new, and fabric conditioner as it's a bit odd straight from the packaging added to which it HAS to be ironed smooth first, pretty much all my satin has to be ironed before playtime!

Have fun, good Sir!