Not sure how to feel about men

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Maybesatin

Not sure how to feel about men

Post by Maybesatin »

I have my own little satin collection of PJ's, nighties, panties, dressing gowns that I love dressing up in all day. When doing so nothing turns me on more than the thought of being dominated by another guy in satin, being bound in satin and forced to suck his cock.

However as soon as I ejaculate I am instantly turned off by the idea and convince myself I'm straight. I am wondering if anyone else has has similar thoughts? Have you acted on them? How was it?
Freddielinton

Re: Not sure how to feel about men

Post by Freddielinton »

Sure doesn’t sound like you’re straight.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Possibly you are bisexual to a degree. Many people are, some only a little and others more. Surely there are lots of 100% straight and 100% gay people, but I have the impression that there is more grey area than most people might think. Unfortunately in general there still is negative judgement from society about homosexuality, so that's why many bisexual and homosexual people struggle with their sexuality. This completely unnecessary; just accept for yourself who you are one way or the other, and there's no need to feel bad about that at all. Truly accepting yourself is the key to happiness.

I myself am a transvestite girl and fully bisexual. That's maybe a bit strange for others, but not for myself and I fully accept the way I am. And not only that, I also really enjoy the way I am! I can choose between being a man or being a woman, I can choose to love a man or love a woman, I can enjoy the best of both worlds.

In the past I have had a very active sex life and enjoyed loving both men and women. As for the men, quite regularly some of them would remark that they loved loving me, but that they were straight. This seems to be close to your feelings, so apparently it's quite common.
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

I love men or women in satin. I'll lick a pussy as well as suck a cock as long as satin is involved. I too wear satin most of the day and as soon as I cum, The urge to suck a cock is gone. But 15 minutes later I'm ready again. There's no shame in enjoying what you love if it's cock or pussy. I've been Bisexual most of my life and started playing with satin at a very early age. Just enjoy what makes you happy.
davidben

Post by davidben »

I am sure that there are many men who are reading this and nodding their heads in agreement.

Over the years I have begun to feel that I may be bi sexual and have had three or four experiences with men all involving satin in some form.

I found this to be perfectly OK and I feel that after this Covid has past I would like to explore this side of my sexuality more.

Thanks paulasatijn for putting the situation so well.
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

Horny people in cool, slippery satin ... who cares about their gender
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

SlinkyPaula wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:32 pm Horny people in cool, slippery satin ... who cares about their gender
Straight people like myself do.
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

In normal bog standard average life I would never try anything else than with a woman dressed in satin. But with satin in the mix, action with a satin crossdresser really gets the mind racing... I think it is because I can imagine that someone who wears satin for sexual kicks rather than to make me happy will know exactly how to get the best out of it so the use of satin for sexual titillation is the focus, rather than the sexual act with a bit of satin added...
silkyjim60

Post by silkyjim60 »

Maybesatin wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:37 am I have my own little satin collection of PJ's, nighties, panties, dressing gowns that I love dressing up in all day. When doing so nothing turns me on more than the thought of being dominated by another guy in satin, being bound in satin and forced to suck his cock.

However as soon as I ejaculate I am instantly turned off by the idea and convince myself I'm straight. I am wondering if anyone else has has similar thoughts? Have you acted on them? How was it?
pm me if you want to chat about it
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I know exactly what you mean re mixed feelings on this topic. I have to say at the outset that I am straight, but my first sexual encounter with another involving silk / satin was with one of my school friends at the time and in my defence alcohol was involved. He had come for a sleepover and my mum had gone out for the night so we raided the drinks cupboard and got a bit drunk. We started to talk about girls at school we fancied, and then which celebrities we thought we hot. I knew that one of my mums magazines had a spread on celebrities red carpet event slinky dresses (i had used it several times whilst pleasuring myself). I got the magazine out and we were looking through talking about who we fancied and I commented on the fact they looked really sexy in the long satin dresses and then ( because I was getting a bit turned on by talking about it and the alcohol) I decided to push it a bit further and I remember saying that dresses like that felt really sexy to touch or rub against. My friend asked how I knew that and I said my mum had several dresses and nighties like that and I told him that I would sometimes use them to rub against and wank myself off as I imagined a hot girl wearing the dress. Like I said, we were both a bit drunk and then he asked if he could see one of her dresses or try out what I described so I went and got a couple of my mums evening dresses and laid them out on the spare bed and laid on top of one and started to hump against it to show him what I did. He then started to do the same thing and we were humping the dresses lying next to each other and then I just remember feeling so horny (and dutch courage) I went back into my mums bedroom and put on one of her half slips and a long silky nighties (I think it was nylon as I liked layering nylon for the effect) spritzed on some of her perfume and then went back to the spare room. I know it sounds weird but I pretended to be my mum and put on a silly voice and said to my friend "oh what are you doing to my dress !" or something similar and we both were laughing but then I went over and laid back on one of the satin dresses and began humping it again (and by now I had a full on hard on). I remember saying something like I wonder what it would feel like to do this with a girl and the next thing I could feel my friends hand on my bum and he was rubbing it up and down and then all of a sudden the next thing I know we were humping each other - we didnt say anything, I just sort of rolled onto my back and he lay on top of me and we were humping ! Like I say I was really turned on anyway because of the clothing and I began to feel myself orgasm really quickly but couldnt stop because he was on top and I remember cumming all over the slip and nightdress and it rubbing all over, into the fabric, it as he kept on humping for a while till he came as well. Afterword it was suddenly really awkward (as you could imagine - it was a bit of a "what have we just done" moment !). I went and got changed (stashed the slip and nightdress in my room) and we just went back downstairs and watched a video as though nothing had happened. As I say, I am straight but that first sexual experience sort of wasnt beecause of the clothing fetish. I must admit I do now also find I get turned on by the sight of pretty shemales and their bulges under pretty underwear and clothing, or the sight of a hard cock under a silky nylon slip as it reminds me of my youth.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Maybesatin wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:37 am I have my own little satin collection of PJ's, nighties, panties, dressing gowns that I love dressing up in all day. When doing so nothing turns me on more than the thought of being dominated by another guy in satin, being bound in satin and forced to suck his cock.

]

I totally understand your feeling, i am very much similar to you. As i posted eleswhere, when i put on my satin clothes, i love picturing myself as a lady who loves sex in satin, and expecting to be roughly treated by a man. But as long as everything is finished, every imagination or fantasy disappeared. I think am totally straight with or without satin, but possible psychological bisexual while wearing satin. What i feel is that, even if there is a chance that a guy willing to have sex with me, and i happen to wear satin at that moment, i would not agree to really take any action. I think there is a gap between my fantasy and the reality. I wish to be roughly treated because that is a psychological way to release my desire of having a great and hard orgasm, and such desire has been greatly promoted by the satin clothes i am wearing, which has been widły accepted as a feminine symbol. I think i just need to focus on how to maximumly enjoy myself in my satin clothes. Of course, we have to admit the curiosity and excited feeling of really having a man to fulfill our satin sexual fantasy may also help cum harder, at least the first few times. However that is because of the fresh feeling of doing something we have never done before. Exactly like the first time we drive on the road, if you like driving.

I think the easiest way to find answer of your question is to put on my satin clothes, make my body ready for sex, then see if the character of "the man" is replaceable in my sex life. For example if my girlfriend put on a strap-on and penetrate me, or i use a dildo myself, do i still want it? does that stop my fantasy? Do i only get horny when a guy is there going to have sex with me? Comparing these questions to the feeling of planing to kiss my girlfriend and planning to kiss my best-bud when i am not wearing satin. I think you would get answer immidietly. To me, i don't hold any sort of expectation of having a man in sex, and i even feel my girlfriend wearing a strap-on is a better idea, then i would know i am physically straight, even though a man exist in my sexual fantasy and I might be psychological bisexal. But let's say if you feel that having a man there really gives you different and unreplaceable feeling, and after your analysis, there is more elements exist besides excitement out of fresh feeling, and you do hold high expectation on it, then yes, you are probably physical bisexual, maybe not 100% though~

Not sure if i make myself clear?😊