Most memorable satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

Most memorable satin

Post by pajamaslover »

Hai.. i just want to know ,did you remember most memorable experience with satin? Let us hear your story 😁
Silkking

Re: Most memorable satin

Post by Silkking »

It was a hot summer Saturday afternoon, so we were relaxing under the AC in our den. She was reading a book, and I was watching sports. I began to think about how I could bless her by cleaning the closet in our master bedroom that adjoined the den. I rose without announcing my intentions and began by taking everything—shoes, coats, scarves, and all of our clothes—off the shelves and racks in our large walk-in closet and laying them on our king-sized bed.

Pretty quickly I got hot; there’s no AC vent in the closet. I stripped off my tee-shirt and down to my nylon basketball shorts as I kept working to organize things neatly and put everything back in an orderly fashion.

I had gotten up on a step stool to better attach some shaky shelves when I heard my wife in the bedroom behind me. I could tell she was doing something by the sound of opening drawers, etc. I figured she had decided to pitch in. But she had another idea! She gotten hot too—hot and horny!

She slipped out of her clothes and into a matching red satin and lace bra and panty set. Then without a word, she walked back into the living room and lay on the couch. She picked up her book and started reading again, calling out to me, “When you get finished in there, I have something else for you in here!”

I peeked in and watched her for a while as her hand slid down into her panties. She gazed coyly at me, slowly fingering her wet pussy.

“You should hurry up!”

I put my cleaning effort into high gear as my now hard cock bulged against the shiny blue fabric of my shorts. My wife knows my undying affection for silky lingerie, so her choice of attire was like waving a red flag in front of a charging bull! After what seemed like hours, I got everything back in the closet and called her in for an inspection and approval.

She appreciated my work and showed it with a long kiss and a stroke of my cock. “Now come here,” she said. “But first, drop those shorts. I have something new that I bought just for you earlier this week at the mall.”

She opened her panty drawer and pulled out a pair of silky satin and lace panties that were light purple with white lace trim. “Here you go!” She giggled as she tossed them to me. “These are for you to stroke that big cock with while I model for you.”

I eagerly obliged. Wrapping the silky panties around my rock-hard member, I began pleasuring myself as she watched.

“I do so love to watch you jerk off for me!” she said. “And I know how you so enjoy all things silky! But don’t cum just yet. I’ve got a little show for you.” With that, she walked into the now clean closet and stood with one finger on her pursed lips as she perused her fashion choices. Her nipples poked nicely through the red lace.

My wife stepped into her highest heels and took a bouncy little turn around the bedroom. Then she selected a short black pencil skirt, red half slip, and a white satin blouse. She took her time putting them on, letting me enjoy each movement and only buttoning one button on her blouse so her sexy bra stayed on display.

Then she began to role-play the part of a slutty secretary, turning up the heat with lots of dirty talk, down-blouse jiggles, and up-skirt flashes for me. Finally, she sat on the edge of the bed and had me stand right in front of her so she could watch me stroke my cock up close and personal. Taking the violet panties in her hand, she cupped my balls with them and began sucking my cock until I was almost ready to explode.

“Lay on the bed on your back,”she commanded. As I did, she pulled off her red lacy panties and straddled my face on her knees. Lowering her wet cunt slowly down to my eager tongue, she resumed her satin-assisted blow job as I ate my fill of her delicious pussy. She came first with lots of yummy juice flowing all over my face and down my chin. Then, keeping up her rhythm, she rocked her cunt on my face and bobbed her mouth on my cock until she came two more times!

It was painfully obvious that was about to follow suit with a massive cum explosion. She doesn’t enjoy swallowing, so as I began cumming, she finished me off with an expert silky handjob, stroking up and down my stiff shaft and urging me to soak the new purple panties with a giant load of hot, sticky, creamy, white cum.

Those panties that now reside, by the way, in their rightful home: my bedside table! Along with many other silky stroking gifts from her over the years. She has her “dildo box” on her side and I have my personal “lingerie drawer” on my side! We often surprise each other new toys and lingerie to enjoy masturbating with.

And as a bonus, now we both have a clean closet!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

He said most memorable memory, not a story that never happened.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Mine is when I used my sisters blue satin prom dress.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The first time I fucked my sister-in-laws white satin lined cashmere coat. I had been lusting over her coat for over a year. I was so turned on that I was shaking all over when I pulled it out of her closet and lay it on the bed. It was so elegant and smelled of her perfume.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

inlovewithsatin wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:35 pm Mine is when I used my sisters blue satin prom dress.
Now that’s a story I’d like to hear. Got any pics?
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Gladly. This was maybe in 1987 or 88. After my sister wore her dress at the prom, she kept it in plastic in the downstairs closet. At a later time, I would go down there and touch the dress to see how smooth and silky it felt. Later, late at night when everyone was asleep, I went down stairs. I took out her dress and put it on me. I couldn't zip up the back because it was too small. The dress was blue strapless maybe shin length. It had a smooth slippery underskirt or lining under it. Slippery when I masturbated. I just touched the dress all over as I wore it. That was the first formal dress I ever wore. I tried to imagine how my sister must have felt wearing it. Girls are so lucky to wear such beautiful dresses. At that time, I have my own nylon panties I bought for myself so I wore those so I wouldn't get cum in the dress. We had a recliner in the basement so I sat on it and reclined. Feeling the smooth satin of the dress all over. There were other times I did the same thing. I even took our family photo albums with me and looked at pictures of my sister in the dress. So exciting to see her wearing it and know that I'm wearing it and pleasuring myself in it. I used many of my sister's clothes back then, but her dress was one of my favorites. Beautiful formal dress. I wish I have the pictures of her in them. I think my sister has her pictures so I guess I can't look at them or scan them. Rats! It was a some years later she must have gotten rid of the dress. I wish I would have known so I could take it out of the garbage.
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

When I was around 14/15 I found a black nylon, thigh lenght slip in a bag of clothes going to charity. I nabbed it and after I had my next bath wore it. The combination of seeing my (at the time) long wet hair and wearing the silky slip, had me cumming all over myself in minutes
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

There have been many enjoyable satin experiences over my life but earlier this month I found the dress of my dreams. I've always desired a satin button front collared dress but never found one I could really love. I had purchased 2 satin secretary dresses on ebay, both duds and returned but still kept my search going. I then saw a dress by Misslook but being too small, decided to check other sources. The dress has buttons to the floor and is striped. To my delight there was a 6x size bust 24 on Poshmark so I ordered it and when it arrived I opened the package and instantly knew this was it. I took it to my ironing board and scorched the sleeve and was I bummed. Luckily there was another on Poshmark so I ordered it knowing I'd have to be really careful with it. When it arrived I did iron it perfectly with no issues. The dress is a shorter sleeve so I did make two 13" extra sleeve lengths for my dress and fabric glued them on. My lover is 57" long and I've made her into my woman. When I entered her I knew I had found the satin I've wanted. She is absolutely gorgeous with the beautiful colored stripes and not to mention an exquisite feel with 95% polyester and 5% spandex. The dress is a medium weight satin and I've never made love to a finer satin than her. BTW there is a picture on the internet of a dress like mine (Misslook striped dress) and Poshmark has a large one for sale. But it does not show the beauty that this dress offers in person. This is a very rare hard to find treasure and I'm so happy I've found the satin of my dreams and that this lover has added that spice back into my sex life. Cheers.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

coatfun wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:31 pm The first time I fucked my sister-in-laws white satin lined cashmere coat. I had been lusting over her coat for over a year. I was so turned on that I was shaking all over when I pulled it out of her closet and lay it on the bed. It was so elegant and smelled of her perfume.
Now then Coatfun, that's what I call a REAL memory!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

coatfun wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:31 pm The first time I fucked my sister-in-laws white satin lined cashmere coat. I had been lusting over her coat for over a year. I was so turned on that I was shaking all over when I pulled it out of her closet and lay it on the bed. It was so elegant and smelled of her perfume.
Bloody 'ell, that's pretty much identical to one of my earlier experiences, including the whole 'shaking all over' thing too. Mine was my SIL's satin camisole and French knickers though, and I fucked them whilst laying on her bed. She was away on holiday for a couple weeks and I was in charge of checking in on their place and feeding their fish. This was in 1995 so some time ago. As an aside, CCTV makes for extremely risky wanks these days and the opportunity to do it actually wins over the fact that I may get caught, such is the draw and allure of doing something risky like searching for satin.
Cmiller11111

Post by Cmiller11111 »

Sorry this one may sound a little tame.

My most memorable moment happened early into my satin fetid I days when I was mid teens as many people on here I found enjoyment in my mother’s satin nighties, unfortunately one day I slipped up and made a mess which I didn’t clean before it came back in her draw.

I remember one night late when I had I went back up to bed my mum and dad discussed this I was shitting myself at first but the conversation was quite calm worryingly which ended up with my mum basically saying she would get rid of all her nighties to ensure this doesn’t happen again which as you can imagine dissapointed me as at that age that was my only satin fix I saw these being binned in a taped up bin bag into the wheelie bin which saw my satin dreams die.

Later that week towards the weekend parents was on about going away for them caravan holidays (wasn’t my cup of tea) so I blagged staying at home as at the time I was doing my gcses at school and somone had to feed the cat anyway so made sense me staying. At the time with school on my mind was in overdrive and it was around really late Friday I realised what was in the bin so of course I was out there like a shot which as you can imagine being in a bin for a few days wasn’t pleasant.

All I knew was I had to enjoy this satin for as much as I could this weekend before they returned and then to stop suspicion it would have to be put back in the bin. So as you can imagine I made as much mess on that satin as possible after a few plays i noticed one of the nighties had a small pre existing rip in (at the time I wasn’t into satin ripping until I saw a video by miss x which I’m still trying to refind to this day. I made the rip bigger and that ripping made the enjoyment let’s just say very quick. As these nighties were never seing the light of day again all these were ripped by mid Sunday and rebinned and my parents were none the wiser.

Since that occasion and I grew up and moved out my mum bought more satin. All them fond memories.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Ah, yes mums satin nighties. I was lucky in that she had quite a few long and short silky nighties and wore them regularly over the years which provided me with a lot of wanking material. I too had "accidents" and think she knew I was using them but she never had a mass clear out or anything like that - in fact I think her tactic may have been to just buy more things instead !
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Here is two satin moments, one from almost 20 years ago and one from last year.

Old one...

This one happened before I got married to my now ex-wife and mother of my children. When we were dating and I was staying over for a night at her parents place, her father told me to get her because breakfast was ready. So I walked down stairs to get her and just as I was going to knock on her door, she opened it and she was wearing this deep purple long satin nightgown. For some reason she dropped to the floor and crawled into her bathroom. I went back up stairs to have breakfast and she came up stairs with a matching deep purple robe covering her nightgown, which made it so incredibly sexy. Throughout eating breakfast I couldn't take my eyes off her in that satin. After breakfast she went down stairs to her room, I followed her of course. Just as she was closing her door I stopped her and went in her room. She backed up against the wall and I stood there for a moment looking at her in the robe until I opened the robe. Then took another moment looking at her in the nightgown before I felt all over her and pressing against her silky covered body. About a month after that we made love with her wearing that, which was my loosing my virginity, and it was perfect.

This is what the nightgown/robe set looked like, without the lace detailing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyMNGFOMUOw

New one...

I am an author/writer and I have a gorgeous UK friend that makes custom videos, thus I got her to make one for me reading a story of mine. For the video I brought her a Lilysilk silk blouse and a satin skirt from Amazon to read my story in. She indeed wore that satin outfit and read my story and it was truly epic.

Here is her reading my story in that sexy satin and silk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqjP_c-GGX4

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

So it should be memorable from a good side or not that good side?😅
For good side: when i was studying in uni, a classmate of mine one day invited me for a walk after dinner. I got surprised as i seldom talk to her. i went there. Normally she dress up in a rather casual way, but that day she wore a long windbreaker and knee high boots. After walking and chat, when we passed my dorm she said she want to use bathroom. So we end up in my room. Things happen next gives me erection even today i recall it: she took off the long windbreaker, i found she was wearing a white satin blouse and black satin breeches under it. With black leather boots, it is just a set to make any man hard as rock. What happen next is quite easy to picture~that was my best memory about satin so far.
For not that good one: my ex is a very caring and sweet person when talking about her trying to fulfill my desires with satin. She is not a fan of satin at all, in fact it is her least favorite fabric. Yet she always wear satin clothes when we are together. And she would surprise me by purchasing some sexy satin dresses for some special days. We didn't end up together, unfortunately. After we breakup, she gave all the satin dresses, corset, pj and underwear to me as the "last gift". So whenever i see those, many things flashback, good ones and bad ones.